Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin?  (Read 23106 times)
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:22:39 AM

Hello everyone, what has happened to Plexcoin is this, because I have no idea about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:22:37 AM

Another shitcoin, i guess?

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:31:59 PM

It's a SCAM. See here

https://np.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6mr5wg/plexcoin_the_next_cryptocurrency_confirmed_scam/
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:30:32 AM

Is this true? it's good that I did not immediately participate in Plexcoin. Thanks for that information @ jules-jules.
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:53:45 PM

They post daily on their Telegram "plex_live", but you're unable to post / comment or ask anything. They said they refunded everyone etc., I and at least 2 other people who did small investments didn't get refunds yet although they claim they refunded everyone. They simply ignoring our emails.

So unless that changes in next few days I'll make sure you guys know about it and then I'll jump on the accusation train and yell "SCAM"!

Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:47:31 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 08:48:45 PM by Opurum

Got update email from Plexcoin. It restored dot com domain, released bonuses and comfirmed transactions for investors who bought PLEX using credit card during the ICO. It further announced that plex would be listed on major exchanges in days to come. What do you think???
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:30:28 PM

Regretting investing into this. I didn't invest much, but a bad investment is a bad investment plain and simple.

So is there any hope of these things ever being distributed, or should I kiss my ETH goodbye on this one? Haven't heard a single thing about the project since investing. I want to believe things'll happen, but at this point, that would just be a pleasant surprise.

If it ain't a scam, Devs, throw us a bone!

BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:48:56 PM

Gnt update email from Plexcoin. It estored dot com domain, releases bonuses and comfirms transactions for investors who bought PLEX using credit card during the ICO. It further announced that plex would be listed on major exchanges in days to come. What do you think???

Wow, missed the very last post haha.

I'm really hoping they're for real. Investors will be pleasantly surprised that they didn't get the shaft. Even if it's a losing investment, at least it could be salvageable.

BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:58:22 AM

Looks like the site's down again. That ain't a good sign...

Any news regarding PLEX being distributed/put on exchanges? Really holding out hope for this one, but at the very least, hoping for a refund would be great.

Anyone have some inside information? <3

Opurum

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Any news regarding PLEX being distributed/put on exchanges? Really holding out hope for this one, but at the very least, hoping for a refund would be great.

Plex sent out mails recently informing ICO contributors that they are done with their To Do list and ready for launch. No new update. Concerning distribution of Plex, the coin is already live and transferable from your plex web wallet, and you are now able to move Plex to your preferred ECR20 wallet
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:26:50 PM

I just found out, and it seems to be quite interesting, but if to start investing, then I see the progress first. if this is potentially good, I would definitely invest.

Opurum

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:33:11 PM

I just found out, and it seems to be quite interesting, but if to start investing, then I see the progress first. if this is potentially good, I would definitely invest.

I will advise you hold on until the coin is successfully launched on a major exchange. There is so much scam cry around this coin and they are yet to come out clean on that. I invested in the ICO and my fund seems to be stuck due to the inconclusive state of the project, and I can only hope that they somehow launch on the market.
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

Yes ! Because The PlexCoin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, PlexCoin is an open source worldwide currency entirely decentralized without central authorities. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institutions. Users can now control their own finances privately
BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:55:20 AM

Plex sent out mails recently informing ICO contributors that they are done with their To Do list and ready for launch. No new update. Concerning distribution of Plex, the coin is already live and transferable from your plex web wallet, and you are now able to move Plex to your preferred ECR20 wallet

Oh cool, I wasn't aware of that. At least we actually have our hands on the tokens now. Or, we would if the site worked, right?

Probably a dumb question, but is Plex's ticker "PLX"? Meaning it's already tradeable on EtherDelta? If so, the price ain't lookin' so hot. Hoping that once we see it on an exchange, people will be less inclined to dump.. But that'll be up to the devs I guess. Here's hopin' things turn out well.

Opurum

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:37:37 AM

Oh cool, I wasn't aware of that. At least we actually have our hands on the tokens now. Or, we would if the site worked, right?

Probably a dumb question, but is Plex's ticker "PLX"? Meaning it's already tradeable on EtherDelta? If so, the price ain't lookin' so hot. Hoping that once we see it on an exchange, people will be less inclined to dump.. But that'll be up to the devs I guess. Here's hopin' things turn out well.

No, the ticker isn't PLX. It is "PLEX" for Plexcoin.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:59:06 AM

There's several of these cards out there already so I dont see what the new offering for this is?

Also no Whitepaper yet so make sure you read it carefully before investing.

I don't heard this before about this coin, and thanks for your opinion, i also want to review this.

BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:13:07 AM

Still doesn't exactly fix the problem of not being able to get our tokens. Cry

But thanks for clarifying, I was thinking that, but wasn't exactly sure.

Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:52:03 AM

PlexCoin aims to make spending crypto very easy. They plan to make PlexCoin Visa cards, just like a normal Visa card, but this one connected to your Plex Wallet. They're also saying that if they sell everything in the presale, Plexcoin will be worth $1.75 on launch. Thinking of investing in this one.
Plexcoin aims to differentiate itself from other currencies through its privacy and transaction times 30 secon. It also claims to  have better storage efficiency.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

Try https://www.plexcoin.com/
plexcoin.tech has been down for  a while already
i transferred all my PLX to myetherwallet and trade it on etherdelta too. its PLX there

PS: never trust any links given in forum. type it in by yourself Wink
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

Try https://www.plexcoin.com/
plexcoin.tech has been down for  a while already
i transferred all my PLX to myetherwallet and trade it on etherdelta too. its PLX there

PS: never trust any links given in forum. type it in by yourself Wink

And the price in Etherdelta is pretty low at the moment. I dont believe it will climb to 1.75 USD soon but 1/10 of it would be still profitable Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: