Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin?  (Read 23107 times)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

PlexCoin aims to make spending crypto very easy. They plan to make PlexCoin Visa cards, just like a normal Visa card, but this one connected to your Plex Wallet. They're also saying that if they sell everything in the presale, Plexcoin will be worth $1.75 on launch. Thinking of investing in this one.

I dont really know about PlexCoin. I think a lot of ico is now a bank based and makes such a debit card. this is great for crypto innovation from time to time the development so rapidly.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:41:25 PM

may be I would like to buy some plex.
Invest only that much that you can handle if you loose it.. can't say its the safest investment here..
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

Late reply, don't wanna' beat a dead horse, but yeah, plexcoin.com did work and I was able to guy my PLEX out. I think I'll just hold for now, waiting for some good news for a pump maybe, then decide whether to get rid of it or not.

I'm still holding out hope for the project. Even being able to get my tokens at this point has me optimistic LMAO.

BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

Oh and I noticed that I got a bonus amount of tokens on November 3rd. Not sure if that's for holding PLEX, or just because they've been dicking us around and want to keep us happy. But hey, I'll take it. Tongue

Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:16:35 PM

Oh and I noticed that I got a bonus amount of tokens on November 3rd. Not sure if that's for holding PLEX, or just because they've been dicking us around and want to keep us happy. But hey, I'll take it. Tongue

ICO bonuses were locked till Nov. 3rd.
BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:55:30 AM

So I just tried to withdraw my Plex and it shows 0 balance in my plex account, but on the actual ethereum address, it shows all my plex, so now it seems I can't withdraw them.

Any of you have this problem? Were you able to fix it? If so, how?

Opurum

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:12:22 AM

So I just tried to withdraw my Plex and it shows 0 balance in my plex account, but on the actual ethereum address, it shows all my plex, so now it seems I can't withdraw them.

For me I was able to do a test transfer to and from my MEW and it worked fine.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:15:48 AM

Plexi is an open source worldwide currency entirely decentralized without central authorities.transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institutions. Users can now control their own finances privately
BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:34:53 AM

For me I was able to do a test transfer to and from my MEW and it worked fine.

Only thing is, I sent it to Cryptopia, which shouldn't matter as I've done that kind of stuff before... And like I said, the personal address on the plex site still shows my tokens, just the plex site interface doesn't...

Which basically means I'd either need to get access to the private key for account somehow, which, good luck with that I guess... Or they'd have to hopefully re-issue my coins. The former would be simpler for everyone, but I don't know if they have access to that info and I haven't heard back from them yet via the support ticket on the site...

Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:53:37 AM

They are many of them these days i will advice you get it on exchange because most of them are sold below ico price when on exchange, none of them has been able to ship out their cards has promises though centra seems close.
Opurum

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:41:14 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 09:26:06 PM by Opurum

They are many of them these days i will advice you get it on exchange because most of them are sold below ico price when on exchange, none of them has been able to ship out their cards has promises though centra seems close.

Just 2 days ago Plexcoin surged by an amazing 9,995.95% to move from a worthless 0.000583804143 USD to reach 0.2 USD. That's remarkable, though about 5x below ICO price. I am looking forward to another surge.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:07:16 AM

At first, I was skeptical with Plexcoin. I understand all of the risks here, and I just simply put an amount that I can afford to lose. I stick with them despite several bashers and negativity surrounded them. There's even a thought that they could run away with our money.

Because of my belief with them, now they're listed in several exchanges and CoinMarketCap. I'm so happy that Plexcoin is for real. The next thing that I want to do is hold it until the price is right.

Question: Which is better? Holding it in my Plexcoin dashboard? Or withdrawing it to my ERC20 wallet and hold it?

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:23:32 AM

I boight $10,000 plexcoin so hoping that it will do good to the exchanges after the sale.

BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:48:41 AM

Pleased to report that I did get my Plex as of, several hours ago I guess. Really weird that it took so long, unless they pushed it through on their end with the wallet. Either way, glad I got my hands on them.

It would have sucked to literally have them IN my Plex wallet, unable to have any access to them.

mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:59:03 PM

At first, I was skeptical with Plexcoin. I understand all of the risks here, and I just simply put an amount that I can afford to lose. I stick with them despite several bashers and negativity surrounded them. There's even a thought that they could run away with our money.

Because of my belief with them, now they're listed in several exchanges and CoinMarketCap. I'm so happy that Plexcoin is for real. The next thing that I want to do is hold it until the price is right.

Question: Which is better? Holding it in my Plexcoin dashboard? Or withdrawing it to my ERC20 wallet and hold it?

Always better to hold in your own wallet (but like with your pockets, if you lose it (password, keys etc), it is gone and never coming back Smiley )
BitJunkie556

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

So now that Plex is finally on a halfway decent exchange, and coins have most assuredly been distributed, what's the roadmap looking like? When will cards possibly be issued? What would differentiate Plex from say, Centra, Bankera, or already-available cards like TenX for example..?

Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

I think everything in this project will depend on the team because there are many the same offers on the market

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Opurum

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:44:16 PM

I am so glad Plexcoin didn't let us down.
Opurum

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

Always better to hold in your own wallet (but like with your pockets, if you lose it (password, keys etc), it is gone and never coming back Smiley )

@Mahvia. Please, on what exchanges is Plex trading?
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:15:49 PM

As far as I can see the transaction volume is very low and does not have its own blockchains. I do not see any good projects. Obviously I see it as a complete waste of time.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀