Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:04:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about PlexCoin?  (Read 23107 times)
Fayou30

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

Sorry but the creator of the coin he is in jail , prison in quebec!  Grin
 source : http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/12/08/deux-mois-de-prison-pour-le-createur-du-plexcoin
http://www.journaldequebec.com/2017/12/08/2-mois-de-prison-pour-le-createur-du-plexcoin
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:47 AM

On Friday, a Canadian court ordered a two-month jail sentence against PlexCoin creator Dominic Lacroix and $100,000 in fines against his company for contempt of court, according to Radio Canada.

https://www.coindesk.com/plexcoin-founder-gets-jail-time-fine-contempt-charge/
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:01:05 AM

Plexcoin may be as effecctive as much as any other currency. With its revolutionary structure, I think it ia easy to use and may also form as an investment. Sadly, I think the creator/ author of this Plexcoin was penalized. Who knos this might be the future of crypto currencies.
lelecoeg

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:50:36 AM

I wouldn't get into Plexcoin. Doesn't seem to offer anything different compared to other cryptocurrencies. You could find a lot of cryptocurrencies that offer faster transaction time. They didn't really explain their "revolutionary operating structure that is safer and much easier to use" either.
I personally would never trust a company that projects getting crazy ROI if you go purchase their product. They are expecting people to buy this product because of the potential profits and not because of the cryptocurrency itself.

Are you getting this coin because it offers something or does it only offer the "potential" of getting big ROI? If you think that this coin will give you insane ROI, then go for it. It is a risk you have to decide yourself. But without any revolutionary use or purpose the cryptocurrency will fall flat.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:55:43 AM

Who's on this team? There is no team information on their web site, a huge red flag!!
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:57:11 PM

Honestly, I think they're so cheap now that it might be worth taking a shot on, but naturally it's high risk.

My biggest mistake was not selling when it was at its peak before the SEC news came out... Lost like .15 BTC by not doing that. Sad

Selmor

Activity: 104

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:47:57 AM

I think this was a scam from the beginning. There was never any information about the team or involved members. Only a bad white paper promising big ROI. Their web domains was blocked several times due scam investigation. The only information feed is facebook. All bad comments will be deleted immediately. If you now read the facebook group you will notice there are still people thinking the coin will rise like bitcoin. Sorry guys but this was a scam the whole time. Furthermore, it was a really bad scam.

Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:27:05 AM

PlexCoin? There are too many projects of the same type as this project, such as kcash, hpy, and so on. Each team wants to make a visa card for virtual currency, but no team has actually made it.

BitJunkie556

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:18:41 AM

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure TenX has already done this. In fact, SpectroCoin, to my understanding, has has a working crypto-based debit card for a while now. It's not seamless and works much like traditional banking, but one can spend their crypto as "cash" with SpectroCoin, I'm quite sure of that. And since TenX is already sending out cards, I imagine it's much the same? I think they only support a couple currencies though, but it's a start!

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:59:05 PM

This coin is dead
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

Pkexcoin managed to get to the exchanges but it is still a clever scam I think. I can't get my coin out of plex wallet to the exchanges. I keep getting error messages with no details and support isn't doing anything about it. I think the error is a deliberate manipulation by the team in order to shut out most coin holders from the exchange where from time to time they pump hard and dump hard.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:01:12 PM

For me the plexcoin is easiest because it is like a Wallet visa so if I choose plexcoin. Thank you.
Selmor

Activity: 104

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

All should wake up now. Plexcoin was a scam nothing more. They promised things they never was able to reach. The only communication channel on facebook is idling since the 4th of December. So now forget plexcoin and start investing in other real coins. And remember if a ico sais we have 40 members but you can’t find 1 name that’s strange.

Opurum

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

All should wake up now. Plexcoin was a scam nothing more. They promised things they never was able to reach. The only communication channel on facebook is idling since the 4th of December. So now forget plexcoin and start investing in other real coins. And remember if a ico sais we have 40 members but you can’t find 1 name that’s strange.

It is now obvious it was a scam. I am unable to withdraw my coins from plex wallet to the exchange or my ether wallet. I keep getting error messages that gives no specific details and the team isn't responding to my many support messages.

Pkexcoin was a clever scam.
BitJunkie556

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:12:10 AM

This was really a shame. And it's a shame I had to sell my Plex way under value like the day the SEC news came out.

Any updates on the investigation? These guys going to prison by any chance? If they aren't and end up being cleared, can you imagine the price Plex could be for people who obtained them recently?

But that's the game... High risk, high reward lol

Opurum

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

I don't think he will be cleared because this project is proving to be more of a scam. The team isn't responding to support mails. Such arrogance you can see. The best we can expect is that SEC orders them to refund investorsfund.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

It really is questionable. With there questionable value in the market cap and questionable number of circulating supply. This must have been a scam or just a project that did not worked out at all. The informations were never really fed regarding the team and as well as the member. Scam like this offer great promises without any returns. You might want to check it out or do some little research. Just try looking at coin market cap and search for plexoin you'll see its figures with question marks.

BitJunkie556

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

I don't think he will be cleared because this project is proving to be more of a scam. The team isn't responding to support mails. Such arrogance you can see. The best we can expect is that SEC orders them to refund investorsfund.

That would be great, but if that were to happen, how long do you suppose it could take? Weeks? Months? Years? I guess with the government, the latter is probably more likely. :/

Opurum

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

That would be great, but if that were to happen, how long do you suppose it could take? Weeks? Months? Years? I guess with the government, the latter is probably more likely. :/

Yea. 1yr, 2yrs maybe.
Opurum

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

Plexcoin project is a clever scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: