Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 23926 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:12:15 AM

Bounties will be paid. I will be finishing calculations in this following week and afterwards bounties will be sent out.

is this also for signature participant with post below min req? and can i remove my signature?

i also have same problem, will pm campaign manager about this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

Bounties will be paid. I will be finishing calculations in this following week and afterwards bounties will be sent out.

is this also for signature participant with post below min req? and can i remove my signature?

i also have same problem, will pm campaign manager about this

Guys! You are you sleeping or what? Campaign manager long time ago said that signatures can be removed:

You can all remove signatures now.

I hope they will pay soon!
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

is this campaign still running at this time some people said that it was a good campaign and also a good program so i decided to go in this thread. what is the news here, by the way congratulations to all of those who join here, Smiley
Ayomayowa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:37:32 PM

Hi Dev can I participate as a newbie in your bounty project?
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:01:46 PM

is this campaign still running at this time some people said that it was a good campaign and also a good program so i decided to go in this thread. what is the news here, by the way congratulations to all of those who join here, Smiley

This bounty campaign was closed over two weeks ago. There is no information if it will be restructured and opened one more time.. At this point participants are waiting for payment for the part of campaign that already passed.

In other words this campaign is over (at the moment Wink ).
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:44:49 PM

This bounty campaign was closed over two weeks ago. There is no information if it will be restructured and opened one more time.. At this point participants are waiting for payment for the part of campaign that already passed.

And here the reality is not only at the moment, as already reported from the manager, after the closure no one has information about the fact that the company will resume. It seems to me that a very good moment is that the company still says that it will keep a promise to pay all members of the Bounty a reward.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:52:19 PM

And here the reality is not only at the moment, as already reported from the manager, after the closure no one has information about the fact that the company will resume. It seems to me that a very good moment is that the company still says that it will keep a promise to pay all members of the Bounty a reward.
I think the reward for bounty hunters is Waves because the price MNY on DEX very small, total funds for bounty not enough for total post member posted. The reason make Monkey Capital Team stop their ICO because the rules about ICO in Singapore Wink

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:01:10 PM

I think the reward for bounty hunters is Waves because the price MNY on DEX very small, total funds for bounty not enough for total post member posted. The reason make Monkey Capital Team stop their ICO because the rules about ICO in Singapore Wink

What a mess guys . I was checking from time to time that thread and I have missed manager INFO.
on main thread it states...

Monkey Capital is starting their Official Bounty Program in order to reward BitcoinTalk Supporters.

The Program will run until 8 September, the date when ICO ends.

A total of 20 Million MNY Tokens are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns ( representing 2% of Total Supply).

So for me this is JOKE campaign manager should close/update info in main thread or you really doesn't care about people who participating in this.
If people won't be rewarded for me this is deserving NEGATIVE trust feedback.
Campaign manager can all time make changes correct/edit/update main thread.

This is bad what he is doing.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:14:08 PM

What a mess guys . I was checking from time to time that thread and I have missed manager INFO.
on main thread it states...

Monkey Capital is starting their Official Bounty Program in order to reward BitcoinTalk Supporters.

The Program will run until 8 September, the date when ICO ends.

A total of 20 Million MNY Tokens are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns ( representing 2% of Total Supply).

So for me this is JOKE campaign manager should close/update info in main thread or you really doesn't care about people who participating in this.
If people won't be rewarded for me this is deserving NEGATIVE trust feedback.
Campaign manager can all time make changes correct/edit/update main thread.

This is bad what he is doing.

There was i think two messages from campaign manager about that campaign is closed. Most users realized that something goes wrong when official announcement thread was closed. Anyway you have right that OP and topic should be updated too.. It's very unprofessional neglect.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:25:13 AM

There was i think two messages from campaign manager about that campaign is closed. Most users realized that something goes wrong when official announcement thread was closed. Anyway you have right that OP and topic should be updated too.. It's very unprofessional neglect.
You are right. He has made an announcement if the campaign is closed.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010103.msg20418421#msg20418421
It's just that he did not write it on the main page. It should have such an important announcement to be updated on the first page so that everyone who is open this thread knows. I think just this, his negligence. Hopefully he realizes it.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
techjcv

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:25:33 AM

Is there any news about when the bounty will be distributed ?
It seems someone has forgotten his responsibility.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:29:47 AM

Haha, don't worry about this problem, if they don't paid to member joined their campaign, a huge number negative trust will send to them Grin
However if the reward is token MNY, I think you can forget this amount because the value of this token like zero Tongue

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

Haha, don't worry about this problem, if they don't paid to member joined their campaign, a huge number negative trust will send to them Grin
However if the reward is token MNY, I think you can forget this amount because the value of this token like zero Tongue

Let's wait and give them time to distribute everything, if bounty not distributed we will do something
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:53:42 PM

Monkey Capital IC...NO Update! Daniel Harrison DUMPS $MNY after listing, Cancels August ICO as price now goes to $0.000 (de-listed)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@goldseek/monkey-capital-ic-no-update-daniel-harrison-dumps-his-usdmny-cancels-ico-as-price-now-goes-to-usd0-000-de-listed

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/monkey/#markets
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:06:12 PM

What a crazy turn of events. I hold a portion of MNY and Im very disappointed. Lets hope that Daniel is simply working on a master plan  Roll Eyes

Campaign Manager (2018)
Gerhald
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:40:58 AM

Let's wait and give them time to distribute everything, if bounty not distributed we will do something
And what are you going to do? Even if you give a million tokens, which cost nothing, will make you feel better? There are lousy campaign. This is one of them.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:53:44 PM

And what are you going to do? Even if you give a million tokens, which cost nothing, will make you feel better? There are lousy campaign. This is one of them.

I don't know how, but the price of MNY is still 8 satoshi Smiley Maybe there still is hope for resurrection..  Roll Eyes

If token is delisted it doesnt mean that is dead. We still can trade here on Bitcointalk Smiley

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:34:28 AM

The week has just passed from your statement. Would you like to add something or can you finally admit that you are working with scammers?
Anyway even if you pay us, this scamcoin is not listed on any exchange, so is worth nothing..
Next time i will warn people to join campaigns managed by you!
Why? Because the duty of the manager is to secure funds for the payment!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Matrix.Max

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:45:39 PM

I don't know how, but the price of MNY is still 8 satoshi Smiley Maybe there still is hope for resurrection..  Roll Eyes

If token is delisted it doesnt mean that is dead. We still can trade here on Bitcointalk Smiley

I Hope Monkey Will Start Jumping aGAIN..!
Zoltan450

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

I did not understand. Will they pay for the bounty program or not? The manager says, yes the payments will be made, but in the wallet zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: