Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:47:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Loan.Bitcointalk.org  (Read 722 times)
hmatnaqib (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:14:34 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 08:47:39 AM by hmatnaqib

Hello everybody..Im newbie in this forum...so i want to ask why newbie cannot request a loan...for me.. There also have trusted newbie for loan...(bad eng)
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:04:39 AM

Hello everybody..Im newbie in this forum...so i want to ask why newbie cannot request a loan...for me.. There also have trusted newbie for loan...(bad eng)
I think you can request/apply for a loan but you'll most likely to get denied/rejected for being a newbie since scammers can easily create a new account and ask for loans, Someone might loan you if you offer collateral

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:36:54 AM

Technically there is no restriction forbidding a Newbie from requesting a loan but the chance of it being fulfilled is zero unless the Newbie has a valid collateral that covers the loan amount.

So if you plan on requesting a loan here I suggest you read the sticky threads of this section first and don't forget the "No valid Collateral, No Loan" rule and you should be good to go.
hmatnaqib (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:47:02 AM

I see that so many newbie get rejected when request a loan..
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:22:52 AM

I see that so many newbie get rejected when request a loan..

Of course. If every newbie gets a loan then all of them will just create newbie accounts ask for a loan then default and never to be seen again. Do you even get that logic? There is no point in paying back since the lender has no hold on you newbies.

Offer collateral and maybe it could change.
hmatnaqib (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

If you want apply a loan..check out this:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161170.0
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

If you want apply a loan..check out this:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161170.0

nice malious link fucktard

hope NO ONE CLICKED

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Fishbones78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Well.
You're asking for what was a few days ago, $15000 with no collateral. Get out of here - stuff like this just gets boring.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:40:29 AM

Well.
You're asking for what was a few days ago, $15000 with no collateral. Get out of here - stuff like this just gets boring.

Yeah and no one has been replying here for over a week already. Thanks for necroing it for no reason at all. :/
Fishbones78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:51:31 AM

Well.

Yeah and no one has been replying here for over a week already. Thanks for necroing it for no reason at all. :/
Sorry LoneShark, I didn't see this thread was quite that old. My bad. Not sure how I got here even...
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

You can give collateral or remain on the forum and contribute on the forum for around 3 months and you will be eligible for a no collateral loan.
I don't want to say anything related to your feedback but at present situation it's impossible for you to get a no collateral loan.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:48:08 PM

You can give collateral or remain on the forum and contribute on the forum for around 3 months and you will be eligible for a no collateral loan.
I don't want to say anything related to your feedback but at present situation it's impossible for you to get a no collateral loan.

I will totally disagree with that part because we have seen even higher ranks than that defaulting on a loan given to them and encouraging the bolded part signifies that the newbie can stay for three months and collect loan even without valid collateral. 3 months on the forum will at most get you Member rank which I feel is not enough to qualify for a collateral free loan.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:47:11 PM

I will totally disagree with that part because we have seen even higher ranks than that defaulting on a loan given to them and encouraging the bolded part signifies that the newbie can stay for three months and collect loan even without valid collateral. 3 months on the forum will at most get you Member rank which I feel is not enough to qualify for a collateral free loan.

I didn't mean that a newbie after staying on the forum for 3 months and asking for a no collateral loan will get a loan of whatever amount he's asking for.
What I meant was that he will get a no collateral loan but depending on his activity on this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: