Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a Student wants to work  (Read 2508 times)
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:31:51 AM

If you want to work and make bitcoin of can use a signature campaign but you need to have a high rank to be accepted. You can learn more things about bitcoin on this forum and post what you want to know or help other members with ther questions in this ways you can make  posts and make bitcoins.Good Luck!

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:25:14 AM

Will this bitcoin thing will help me as a working student?
Yes it could help you with your expenses ,
You could earn a decent amount of money through it,
You could join some campaign in this forum and there are tons of things you could do to earn some money from bitcoin.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

Yes I could say it could help you in your expenses in school. You just have to manage your time wisely and follow the rules when joining signature campaigns. And don't withdraw all those earnings you have, invest some of it too and it'll help your future expenses too.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:03:16 AM

Will this bitcoin thing will help me as a working student?
why not? surely it will help you in student life also for future life.Bitcoin is the new money, you can use it like money.dont spent all of your bitcoin that you earned from this forum or doing trade or anything. every time try to keep Hold your 30%
 BTC for future purpose.I believe bitcoin has a good future that can give you a good life.
Mink1993

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:14:56 PM

Essentially, it'll significantly help overseas students, who frequently have to pay for huge charges on global transactions, and after that need to hold out a couple of days to allow them to be accepted. Bitcoin transactions have a similar charge for everybody, no matter of what place, and are almost on the spot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: