Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:16:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin be a more secured way of handling cash?  (Read 2464 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:33:50 AM

There's been news going around saying that you need to put in a certain address to able to steal that account. I was wondering if that's fake and bitcoin is a secured way of handling cash.
nope. I don't really think so. Holding cash will literally give you the security for it unlike in Bitcoin which is digital and is not even centralized or controlled by the government. it is indeed secured but since it is digital and everything is virtual, ofcourse there'll be still risks. So i think handling cash will be more secured.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:07:26 AM

There's been news going around saying that you need to put in a certain address to able to steal that account. I was wondering if that's fake and bitcoin is a secured way of handling cash.
Many people nowadays are trying to bring up fake news that doesn't makes sense at all. Many were also threatened about the value of bitcoin and how if's impacting the society. We know for real that bitcoin a secured crytocurrency that anyone can invest with.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:45:33 AM

Bitcoin is defently a safer way of payment than handling cash. Having a big amount amount of cash on you attracts eyes to eyes towards you and put you in danger, while paying in bitcoin is safe and nobody can see how much money you got no matter how big the amount was.
For big payments, handing cash is better than paying with bitcoin because the taxes are a bit high, but, i rather pay the high transfer fees and be in total security, than paying cash and be in danger.
Oh, Are you sure of that? Now tell me, which means of storing Bitcoin will be much safer? Ok k, like most of you would say – store it with paper wallet. Is paper wallet really that safe? Don’t you think someone runs risk by storing money on a piece of sheet? Let’s take for example, you live in a Houston before the Harvey, and unfortunately you went to work to come back and see your house flooded and the paper is gone, what will you do lol? Or maybe a similar thing happens, like rodents eating it up… bank is safe.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:06:10 PM

Handling cash is risky but there are some things that can be good effect when we handle it its easy to pay everything that we need to buy we can pay it already.But holding bitcoin is more safer  and secured because it will stay in our wallet and our pin code must be known by us.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:16:00 PM

yes bitcoin is very safe to save money into it, but I still hesitate to keep all the money I have into bitcoin, because the nature of bitcoin intangible, different from ordinary money we use everyday, but I think for bitcoin security is very nice and to be on guard i personally hold some of my money and partly save it on bitcoin,
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:34:30 PM

yes bitcoin is very safe to save money into it, but I still hesitate to keep all the money I have into bitcoin, because the nature of bitcoin intangible, different from ordinary money we use everyday, but I think for bitcoin security is very nice and to be on guard i personally hold some of my money and partly save it on bitcoin,
if you doubt it better do not keep too much of your money into bitcoin. saving money into bitcoin is not easy, requires steadfastness and seriousness of yourself.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:53:58 PM

nope. I don't really think so. Holding cash will literally give you the security for it unlike in Bitcoin which is digital and is not even centralized or controlled by the government. it is indeed secured but since it is digital and everything is virtual, ofcourse there'll be still risks. So i think handling cash will be more secured.
I think handling cash and using bitcoin both have their own merits and demerits. It is risky if you are carrying a big amount of money in form of cash, someone can steel the money from you. while using bitcoin if you have access to your internet connection then you can use your online wallet everywhere and in any time, but still there are chances that someone can hack our Wallet key, But i am hopeful that with the passage of time the security of online wallet will be becoming more stronger as compare to present time because bitcoin is the future of money and in future we can expect that people will be giving more preference to online online shopping and business using bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:00:31 PM

In my own perception that nope,bitcoin is not more secured way of handling because its not regulated and if there's a  problem of your transaction you should not know where to claim your concerns, unlike in paper money its regulated and you can go to the  neareast banks and claims your concerns including your proof of transaction that you have  a exchange that today but there something  done wrong.Bitcoin is a digital currency and decentalized and if something mistake in your transaction you cannot claim your concerns to the exchange sites.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

In my own perception that nope,bitcoin is not more secured way of handling because its not regulated and if there's a  problem of your transaction you should not know where to claim your concerns, unlike in paper money its regulated and you can go to the  neareast banks and claims your concerns including your proof of transaction that you have  a exchange that today but there something  done wrong.Bitcoin is a digital currency and decentalized and if something mistake in your transaction you cannot claim your concerns to the exchange sites.

I don't think it is unsecured because it is the only payment system that has the capability to prevent double spending, it has other privacy related features which no fiat is able to offer and so i don't know what sort of security the powers that be are looking for? Bitcoin is secured if the users don't get reckless are are careful with their private keys.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:18:28 AM

Your saying is very ridiculous, Because Bitcoin is very secure. Because Bitcoin uses a Blockchain technology. And because of that technology, within 8 years of Bitcoin's existence, and thousands of transactions per day, I have not heard any news that "the account was hacked or stolen by just putting a certain address."
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:47:22 AM

I dont think what you heard from the news is true. Should I say you only need the private key to access or steal your assets from your account, instead of a "certain address" that your talking about. If that news is true, then that specific person who steal from your account using ONLY your wallet address is a computer WIZARD. I know theres always a risk when you store your money online, not even the banks are safe from risks, but this is way too much for the hacker to stole something with the use of address.
Shamburis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:57:50 AM

for all i know bitcoin is very secured. and its up to a person who has an account of bitcoin. i must say we must be very careful in securing our account. no one can hacked bitcoin because it is definitely secured.

nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:01:48 AM

of course because its basic nature bitcoin is a digital currency whose transactions are transparent and bitcoin security is very good and good, bitcoin is the right choice for the security of digital currency.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:27:08 AM

When we think of it in a philosophical manner.. Most or all people know what cash is and bitcoin is only limited to a portion of or very small percentage of the population.. In that said,, few will target a bitcoin users than a fiat user.. So in personal knowledge the ignorance of others to bitcoin can also help the community secured they’re investments and holdings..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:43:55 AM

For me bitcoin is secured and safe than something else.Handling cash outside is risky ,there are some bad persons who wants to steal it,but in bitcoin as long nobody knows your password its been safe and secured fo all of us,I trust bitcoin for securing our money.This is a good choice due to decentralized and digital currency no one can hack it and scam it.
Jrein23

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:51:00 AM

For me bitcoin is secured and safe than something else.Handling cash outside is risky ,there are some bad persons who wants to steal it,but in bitcoin as long nobody knows your password its been safe and secured fo all of us,I trust bitcoin for securing our money.This is a good choice due to decentralized and digital currency no one can hack it and scam it.

No, I don't think it is a more secure way to handle cash. In bitcoin there is no certainty, you are not sure how much money you will end up until the time you withdraw it.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:23:07 AM

Yea i agree with the idea of mate that handling cash in bitcoin is the most secure place then keeping cash in pocket or in home because now a days there are various ways of stealing and mostly news came about stealing while keeping money in BTC is most secure place and no one can steal your BTC.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:25 AM

This is Internet, and if you follow the safety rules of using Internet, you can secure your assets. For example, be attantive to avoid fishing sites. Add your wallet addresses to the browser bookmarks. Don't keep all youe assets in one wallet. Etc.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:51:47 AM

You mean digital currency right because if you say cash which is automatically refer to paper money, then you need to exchange it to digital currency or in bitcoin,

Yes it is more secure and easy to use wherever you are
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:07:05 PM

Yes because since btc is accessed through an acc, then only you can access it. You need to secure your password too. It is more safe because nowadays, there are many people who have different styles of stealing and some are scams. Aside from that, keeping your cash even if it's a secured place for you, you can't truly assume that it's really secured and safe because even banks are being robbed.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: