Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] TokenLot - Your ICO Superstore - Pre-Order Any ICO Today 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 4525 times)
TokenLot (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

www.TokenLot.com | Your ICO Superstore

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

is this site legit, like did anyone actually use it and get the tokens out?

edit: and how do I know if you reached the pre-sale minimum? like REAL requires at least 100 ETH for pre-sale

as expected, no answer. good luck with this project.

Favdesu, we are sorry we looked over your post.

TokenLot has deals worked out with ICO's where we get an allocation of tokens to sell from. Minimum purchases don't apply for us. It's one the great advantages to using TokenLot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:37:36 PM

is this site legit, like did anyone actually use it and get the tokens out?

edit: and how do I know if you reached the pre-sale minimum? like REAL requires at least 100 ETH for pre-sale

as expected, no answer. good luck with this project.

Favdesu, we are sorry we looked over your post.

TokenLot has deals worked out with ICO's where we get an allocation of tokens to sell from. Minimum purchases don't apply for us. It's one the great advantages to using TokenLot!

that's interesting, in case of REAL - they do not know you or got any deal with you. and they did not white list tokenlot for the pre-sale.

interesting.

TokenLot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:17:14 AM

We have began to distribute TNT tokens.
danniel

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:01:22 AM

I just received TNT tokens, it's really a good experience.
hobowithmachete

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:03:33 PM

Hello! I submitted my order ID and wallet address, and received the confirmation the tokens have been sent, but I still have 0 TNT on My Ether Wallet.

I went on Etherscan.io with the TxID given in the confirmation, but it says 'unable to locate the transaction entry'.

Is it possible to look into this from your end?

Thank you.
TokenLot (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:25:00 PM

Hello! I submitted my order ID and wallet address, and received the confirmation the tokens have been sent, but I still have 0 TNT on My Ether Wallet.

I went on Etherscan.io with the TxID given in the confirmation, but it says 'unable to locate the transaction entry'.

Is it possible to look into this from your end?

Thank you.

Please send PM us your email so we can look up your order. Or you can email info@tokenlot.com

Thank you.
TokenLot (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:15:17 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 05:02:44 AM by TokenLot

kingster

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

My transaction with shapeshift was successful to purchase ICO from tokenlot.
After that, i did not receive any confirmation email and order id from tokenlot.
Email to the Support and without any response.
Already almost 3 days.
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:44:08 AM

Good platform
This will make it easier for ico token hunters to invest.
Does this service work with ico projects?
If so, is the token purchase price still the same as the token price sold directly by the ico project?
TokenLot (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:02:14 AM

My transaction with shapeshift was successful to purchase ICO from tokenlot.
After that, i did not receive any confirmation email and order id from tokenlot.
Email to the Support and without any response.
Already almost 3 days.

Hey Kingster,

We've been doing our best to keep up with all the emails. We are very sorry that it's taken so long. Not receiving a response in 3 days is not typical.

Would you please send us a private message with your email address and the ShapeShift address you sent your crypto too and I will make sure this is resolved immediately.

Thank you!
TokenLot (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:19:59 AM

Tokenlot wow great platform

Thanks!

We happen to think so as well  Grin
duffrageous

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

I have a couple questions.  Your site doesn't seem to have a maximum supply.  I know someone probably wouldn't buy the total supply of coins that haven't launched yet, but how do you regulate someone buying more coins that have been allocated to your platform by the coin creators?  Do you send them refunds?

The second question is when you do send tokens out if they are post-ICO? 
TokenLot (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I have a couple questions.  Your site doesn't seem to have a maximum supply.  I know someone probably wouldn't buy the total supply of coins that haven't launched yet, but how do you regulate someone buying more coins that have been allocated to your platform by the coin creators?  Do you send them refunds?

The second question is when you do send tokens out if they are post-ICO? 

Hey!

We actually do have limits set on token purchases, some just might be really high. If for some reason we cannot fulfill your order, you will of course be issued a full refund in ETH.

Post-ICO tokens are sent out pretty quick. Sometimes minutes, sometimes a few hours, depending on our backlog and how fast the ETH network is going.
duffrageous

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

Thanks for the reply.  Your site looks pretty awesome.  It's one of the only places I found where I can purchase tokens for ICOs.  I sent 1 eth for a token about 18 hours ago.  I might buy more, but I haven't received yet.  I work on the business side and invest part time, so I know how busy you can be if you don't have someone doing 24-hour monitoring of messages. 
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

Can you explain please. I found in your list ICO of Titanium (tbis.io) and your price is 87 BAR per 1 ETH. Meanwhile I can buy on official site 300 BAR per 1 ETH + 15% bonus in first 72 hours. So my question is: did I understand correct everything and you just resell it with x4 higher rate?
duffrageous

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

The price is based on future price projections.  If something is selling for .01, the site has to be greater than .01 to make money.  And as long as they haven't given you your tokens yet, but you have sent the payment, they can cancel the transaction and return your ETH if the market price has risen.  The site's goal is to maximize their profit, not create the best profits for the buyers. 
TokenLot (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:26:43 AM

Can you explain please. I found in your list ICO of Titanium (tbis.io) and your price is 87 BAR per 1 ETH. Meanwhile I can buy on official site 300 BAR per 1 ETH + 15% bonus in first 72 hours. So my question is: did I understand correct everything and you just resell it with x4 higher rate?
No this is wrong.
We do not sell pre or live ICOs anywhere near x4.
Most of our pre and live ICOs are priced within 10% of actual ICO price. Yes, we actually have to make a profit for our service  Cheesy Outside of providing a very simple and steamlined platform, one of TokenLot's greatest advantages for the pre-ICO listings is that you can guarantee your spot in line for any ICO.

Regarding BAR, if your exchange rates are true, then it seem there was some sort of error in the pricing of the coin. I will look into this and respond shortly.

The price is based on future price projections.  If something is selling for .01, the site has to be greater than .01 to make money.
We really don't sell many tokens that are currently trading on public exchanges. Our post-sale feature allows investors to contribute to already sold out or ended ICO projects. During the ICO, TokenLot stakes it's own money to purchase the token which is then sold to the public. This allows investors who missed an ICO to still purchase the tokens on a secondary market before the token starts live trading.

The site's goal is to maximize their profit, not create the best profits for the buyers. 
Again, yes we are a for profit company, but to say that we do not try to create profits for buyers is absolutely not true. We create many partnerships with ICO companies and host many deals for pre-ICOs that are exclusive only on TokenLot for our customers and supporters. For example we just did a $1,000,000 extended pre-sale for Pundi X at a 10% discount to the ICO.

duffrageous

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

What happened with the Canya post-ICO?  Why didn't you distribute the tokens and why did you suddenly stop selling them?  I was gonna buy 20 eth worth after my 1 eth test purchase, but that went out the window when I never got my 900 tokens.  Your site mentions a delay in Ethereum/ERC20 transactions.  Why did my ETH take 5 minutes to receive but the ERC20 CAN tokens haven't been received yet after 30 hours.  I guess I can be a bag holder on etherdelta or hope the price 2Xes again tomorrow.  

Do you only distribute tokens with little demand?  My assumption is you saw a demand spike and quickly canceled the sale after it was listed on etherdelta and you could gauge the fair-market price post-ICO.  I would do the same if I had 1000 ETH worth of a token that had 2Xed already.  Currently 3.5X the post-ICO price...
Congrats to the ICO investors.  I feel sorry for the post-ICO buyers.  

TokenLot (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

What happened with the Canya post-ICO?  Why didn't you distribute the tokens and why did you suddenly stop selling them?  I was gonna buy 20 eth worth after my 1 eth test purchase, but that went out the window when I never got my 900 tokens.

The CanYa tokens were removed from the site because we sold out of all our post-ICO tokens.
The reason for the delay in distribution is because of the ETH network. Our scripts that automates distribution would generate TxID and broadcast the transaction to the network, but they don't get picked up by the miners. We have been doing manual distributions for the past 6 days.
duffrageous

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

Thanks.  I received my refund for the transaction.  You should have a HOT meter next to each ICO for people that aren't sure what to buy or low inventory alert and then automatically pull the listing rather than have people waiting hopelessly and having to ask for a refund.  Because it seems in the current system, you have to manually update the token count once you receive the payment.  Good customer service though.  It would be nice to display some sort of qty or remaining stock like only 5% of tokens remaining, 95% remaining, etc.  And then you should be cutoff if you try to purchase 10 ETH worth if less is available. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: