Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Care4Me Avatar & Signature Campaign [Earn BTC & CareCoin] [CLOSED]  (Read 14720 times)
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:47:21 AM

User: dali_masmoudi
Postion to Apply: Jr Member
Posts Start:40
Address: 19N6KtzJ7dnbRAV5oXSgpoJQAtsECy21aK
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:28:38 PM

Hi campaign manager im so sorry for not being active about  2weeks cause ive been banned by posting some topic in meta thread . I hope you understand thank you .
goinmerry (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

By saying you are free to join the discussion, that could imply that the rule was not reached if you didn't "exercise your freedom" to post.

Oh that's it. Thanks Darkstar.

Hi campaign manager im so sorry for not being active about  2weeks cause ive been banned by posting some topic in meta thread . I hope you understand thank you .

Understand. Hope you can cope up this week. Smiley
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:58:23 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 04:47:27 PM by Nameless27

Sir Gionmerry,

I would like to inform you that I been up ranked from Jr. to Member.
 Prior to that I've already change my signature simultaneously. Thank you. (▬www.carefourme.com▬ it looks good in my personal message, my initiative/other way to say thank's )

P.S
      As of now I can't access my COINBASE account in eth address I used. If possible sir, please! Change my eth address to: 0x89f42dcEfBDa73F602BD3256f7955dd65C962783
Sorry for this matter. Hope you understand
goinmerry (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:13:11 PM

Hope that I answered all PM's. Smiley If I missed it, Im not ignoring it. Please bump again the message as Im receiving lots.

ANNOUNCEMENT: As per rules, bitcoin payment will be made after the end of campaign period while CareCoins token will be distributed after. Currently we are on Week 4 and maybe the last. But in case that we decided to extend the campaign for another week, the payment should be made after that. I will make an announcement again tomorrow if the campaign will be extend or not.

Thank you all.

P.S Im receiving reports about some participants are doing unpleasant posting behaviour. I will look into it.
In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:21:41 PM

This campaign should be extended if the ICO is not finish to make the promotions stable. If tomorrow is the last day we only receive the bitcoin payment, not the carecoins.
goinmerry (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:39:18 PM

This campaign should be extended if the ICO is not finish to make the promotions stable. If tomorrow is the last day we only receive the bitcoin payment, not the carecoins.

I know and it's a must. It will depend on the evaluation this Week and for expected participants next round. The BTC budget is limited.

Anyways you are wearing other signature now and will removed you. Just wait for your payment when I distributed it together with other payments.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:54:35 PM

Since this campaign is coming to an ending today and no comment from Manager until now that this campaign will be extended for another week, I have decided to join another campaign from now. Thank you great manager for job well done and I wish carecoin well.  Though am still wearing your avatar untill I received my payment. Thanks
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:59:10 PM

im quitting this campaign because there is no further update about this campaign, thanks for the precious one week here
also waiting for the last week payment
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

Hi goinmerry Since this is the last week can we get an update and payment for BTC !
In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

Lets wait mates, i guess its right to rrmove your avatar and signatures, manager seems busy to make online. Maybe tomorrow he will start counting.
arthurbonora

Activity: 1078
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:31:17 PM

Hello manager,

I hereby update my subscription today, then complete Week 4,
Week 5 not entered, so I'm waiting for week 3 and 4 payments.

thanks and good luck.
goinmerry (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:42:05 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 08:28:27 PM by goinmerry

The campaign will continue to it's final week. Smiley Week 5.

What a stressful PM's I received just because of this half a day delay of sheet update. They are rushing things but overall I can do zero payment to some of them due to their posting habit (rush posts, mutiple posting on spam megathreads, shit response etc) since the campaign started. Can those guys just be nice that still with their poor performance I do payment to some of their post because I know they are expecting payments and they spend time on it. I even accept some of the participants request even that is not part of the rule like changing address, payment related concerns etc.

It's my fault I know since I allow it but learn to talk nicely in return. I doubt some of you can able to joined other btc payment campaign with strict manager with your current posting behaviour.

Thanks for those nice persons who talks to me nicely and for those users who did a great posting behaviour. Smiley

BTC Payments: It will be made after the PreSale ends (August 14th). All users who joined and reached the minimum payment for Week 3 and 4 will be paid even you didn't participate on current week or only joined Week 3 or 4 etc.

Token Distribution: Give me at least a week before this will be distributed to the devs. I will give time to those who still didn't submitted their ETH address or having a problem to their addresses. As soon as I submitted the count of your tokens, no changes will be made after that.

Will only accepts last wave of participants until Wednesday forum time and no rank changes will be made for the final week.
LoudA__

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:26:55 PM

What a stressful PM's I received just because of this half a day delay of sheet update. They are rushing things but overall I can do zero payment to some of them due to their posting habit (rush posts, mutiple posting on spam megathreads, shit response etc) since the campaign started. Can those guys just be nice that still with their poor performance I do payment to some of their post because I know they are expecting payments and they spend time on it. I even accept some of the participants request even that is not part of the rule like changing address, payment related concerns etc.

It's my fault I know since I allow it but learn to talk nicely in return. I doubt some of you can able to joined other btc payment campaign with strict manager with your current posting behaviour.

Thanks for those nice persons who talks to me nicely and for those users who did a great posting behaviour. Smiley

BTC Payments: It will be made after the PreSale ends (August 14th). All users who joined and reached the minimum payment for Week 3 and 4 will be paid even you didn't participate on current week or only joined Week 3 or 4 etc.

Token Distribution: Give me at least a week before this will be distributed to the devs. I will give time to those who still didn't submitted their ETH address or having a problem to their addresses. As soon as I submitted the count of your tokens, no changes will be made after that.

Will only accepts last wave of participants until Wednesday forum time and no rank changes will be made for the final week.

Thanks for the update sir goimetry. I think you do not need to worry about this guys who are forcing you with your responsibilities. I've waited for the payment and I didn't even fuss about it.
janeparamas

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:54:56 AM

do you escrow the fund goinmerry, because i'm afraid the dev of care4me will not pay ?

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
janeparamas

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:58:10 AM

do you escrow the fund goinmerry, because i'm afraid the dev of care4me will not pay ?

I'm not worried about that and i'm sure the dev of care4me will pay because the dev of care4me has paid in weeks 1 and 2. Roll Eyes

oops sorry, my mistake

██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:31:33 AM

Hello Goinmerry, Since you have extended the campaign to its final week and I have been ranked up to Sr.Member I would like to continue to the final week with Sr.member position. I will update my signature once you confirm it with me. Kindly update my position to Sr.member

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
doublebit21

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:00:50 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 05:34:25 AM by doublebit21

Hi sir Goinmerry I will resend my application with member status because i got ranked up. Thanks.

Username: doublebit21
Position to Apply: Member
Current Post Count: 68
BTC Address: 3PXCjuS8i1PjDfMxWeHBNuSXBeLKoTa8Rd
Etherium Address: 0x7f4681A4e22A7c849734549820B062b45d31D623
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

Hi campaign manager do i deserve to recieve the payment in week 4? Cause you know ive been banned for 2weeks and i already tell you about that.   So i decide to reach the minimum post of the week cause it is 2days before the week 4 ends  my bad i didnt know that it was a spamming. .
Yza_azY

Activity: 490

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:55:07 AM

Thnx for the update, i hope i'm in, ofc! Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌