Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

You can use many ways to get bitcoin without spending any investment at all. It's like a faucet, looking for bounty and following various campaigns. It's an easy way, I'm sure if you understand it then you can get what you want.
harjas2517

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:30:00 PM

I can see you are a newbie here like me  I would suggest you to spend some time on bitcointalk org & Study how to earn here from signature campaign for that you need to do some quality post & improve your rank in order to earn & apart from this there are some bitcoin faucets they pay free satoshis but that would be very less.
jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

You can earn more bitcoins here in many ways. Example is, you can join in a signature campaign to promote their projects and there is a minimum and maximum of post as their requirements for you to meet..
hidden2209

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

By active in the bitcointalk forum. Follow the campaign. Signature. social media. Blog. You can get btc without having to spend capital. It just takes time and process
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:36:58 PM

You can earn Bitcoin by various means like signature campaigns and social campaigns. You can work as a free lancer on various free lancer sites and offer your services.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:39:01 PM

I've earned some bitcoins without investing money, but I've invested a considerable amount of time and effort. Perseverance is a key. Smiley
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:02:52 PM

By active in the bitcointalk forum. Follow the campaign. Signature. social media. Blog. You can get btc without having to spend capital. It just takes time and process
Yes, even me I earn bitcoin without any use of capital by just only joining signature and social media campaign. The only investment you needed is your knowledge about bitcoin and creates quality posts to earn stakes. Also you should improve your rank to earn more stakes that result more bitcoins. It only of the best about bitcoin, you can earn it without using investment.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:05:23 PM

You can earn Bitcoin by various means like signature campaigns and social campaigns. You can work as a free lancer on various free lancer sites and offer your services.

Definitely, signature campaigns is the most rewarding one. You can earn earn here a decent bitcoin that can aid in your budget. Faucets is a waste of time in my opinion, you only earn a small amount but it is a good start.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

with your skills you will be able to earn btc in many ways since bitcointalk is a great venue to find suited job with your skills you just needed to showcase
whatever skills that you have then offer it here or in any website who's giving bitcoin as a mode of payment.
gufpmvgw3334

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

I think there are many ways to earn BTC. Such as made a mining computer to mine up alt coins to bitcoin, Join signature campaign and bounty campaigns are the most common ways of earning bitcoins without making an investment,  and once you start getting regular payments from it and have some btc, you can invest it in trading adltcoin to get higher income.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:29:22 PM

Definitely, signature campaigns is the most rewarding one. You can earn earn here a decent bitcoin that can aid in your budget. Faucets is a waste of time in my opinion, you only earn a small amount but it is a good start.
Same here.Joining in a signature campaign alone can give you high profit already,depending also on your rank and the kind of posts you've made.Your knowledge and comprehension can be your investments already.So the more you made quality posts,the bigger your income will be.Just be careful not to be banned through posting off topics.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:32:36 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

If you are talking money for the investment, I suggest try joining a signature campaign. You don’t need money to earn a bitcoin. With this, time and effort will be you investment.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

In recent Bitcoin prices, the signature campaign is definitely a good addition to your income compared to before when we were just starting and the amount of bitcoin is way too low. I was just using my signature campaign earnings in experimenting gambling strategies and trading cryptocurrencies.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 03:10:24 PM

Indeed, signature campaigns are a good alternative to getting bitcoin at moment and i think it is helpful because the results obtained from following the campaign can be done for trading capital although it is still on a small scale but if it continues to grow to big.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:15:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2022288.0

jasonjm

Activity: 1274
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

As a matter of fact nothing is free in this world. And a newbie is not accepted in any signature campaign so the thing is just do posting for some time unless your rank is up but for this you have to give your time and time investment is the biggest investment in any field to be an expert.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:54:08 PM

The only ways that i know were you can earn without investing in bitcoin is first you can claim a free vitcoin inguess man faucets where you can earn every hour but it is only a small amount second is joing a campaign here where you can earn weekly or join bounties.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins. You may try to join in campaigns here and you will have a money, but it takes time to do it. And if you have a money you may invest in some programs, or if you want learn how to trade coins. You may earn a lot from it. You may be rich in few more years. If you learn it you will have it. You may also try gambling luck and skills are required their. All in all there are so many ways to earn bitcoin you will choose on what way. It is more easy if you put some money on it.
People can earn bitcoin without investing anything onto it. Instead people can invest their time, effort, and has to have knowledge about bitcoin. They can offer online services that bitcoin provides. In doing such people can now earn. Investing is somehow risky, if you don't have anything to invest you could try online services.
Actually bitcoin does need investment in the first place for us to earn. Yes in bitcoin forum especially to bitcointalk you can earn bitcoin without having a capital of bitcoin. But if you are going to apply and take action to post you would need to invest time and effort for you to earn more.  Because in posting you need first to educate and have prior knowledge about bitcoin and for you to attain that you should need to update yourself for new and info's about bitcoin then time for you to achieve and maintain your goal on a campaign.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

Indeed, signature campaigns are a good alternative to getting bitcoin at moment and i think it is helpful because the results obtained from following the campaign can be done for trading capital although it is still on a small scale but if it continues to grow to big.
yes signature campaign is also a good way of earning bitcoin, but i think there so many other ways through which we can earn bitcoin without any investment. for example if you are a skillful person and you have the skill of graphic designing, they you can work in this form by designing banners and other logos and can earn bitcoin without any investment.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:15:34 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins. You may try to join in campaigns here and you will have a money, but it takes time to do it. And if you have a money you may invest in some programs, or if you want learn how to trade coins. You may earn a lot from it. You may be rich in few more years. If you learn it you will have it. You may also try gambling luck and skills are required their. All in all there are so many ways to earn bitcoin you will choose on what way. It is more easy if you put some money on it.

You must earn some bitcoin from campaign but there are some job that you earn money without money using faucet or by doing reCAPTCHA there are a small capital of income that you actually get from that but i suggest that it's right that get an investment from campaign then use it for trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: