Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:44:23 AM

Short answer is, you don't.

Slightly less short answer: Get as many satoshi from faucets as you can, because if BTC becomes as widely used as we hope it will be, you'll still be in good shape.

Slightly longer answer: Be a dick and use some kind of bot. I'm sure there's something out there.

Best, but most pain in the ass answer: Just invest a few thousand into buying a whole BTC now. You will be very glad you did in not that long a time. Hell, in 10 years, BTC could be at $1 million USD. I have no doubt it'll be $10,000 sooner than you think, so it's gonna be a win-win as long as you're willing to hold whatever you buy.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:54:16 AM

Slightly less short answer: Get as many satoshi from faucets as you can, because if BTC becomes as widely used as we hope it will be, you'll still be in good shape.

Slightly longer answer: Be a dick and use some kind of bot. I'm sure there's something out there.

Best, but most pain in the ass answer: Just invest a few thousand into buying a whole BTC now. You will be very glad you did in not that long a time. Hell, in 10 years, BTC could be at $1 million USD. I have no doubt it'll be $10,000 sooner than you think, so it's gonna be a win-win as long as you're willing to hold whatever you buy.

You have not mentioned signature campaign mate. As bitcoin is growing its price, signature campaign earnings are getting interesting and is a good additional side income along with our main income.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

You must join signature campaign here in bitcoin. It is just a one way on how to earn a bitcoin. But you need to finish all the required tasks before earning a profit. And also you need to have patience.. because it takes time. You can try also in trading or in gambling. It is the other way of earning a bitcoin. But you should have skills and have knowledge enough so you can earn a good profit.
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:11:18 AM

You have not mentioned signature campaign mate. As bitcoin is growing its price, signature campaign earnings are getting interesting and is a good additional side income along with our main income.

Well, uh... Show me the money I stand to make, and I'd be delighted to recommend it to people. Wink

RudyCenJia

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:09:47 AM

You can invest in bitcoin without investing your money, how to play forum or find a job in the form of bitcoin payment, will be transferred to bitcoin address and get some money with your work, I think that way if you do not want to invest from your own personal money.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:00:11 AM

Signature campaign is just one way of earning some money. A better approach is to develop a skill and then sell that skill for bitcoins. Like if you are good at writing or marketing, make a portfolio so people will hire you for their projects.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:15:19 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
You can earn bitcoin without investments by joining or participating on campaigns that provides weekly or bounty campaign which is beneficial on earning bitcoins. Though campaign such as signature campaign included in bounty camps really takes time, it is worth a wait because the stakes that you can gain will be turned into such a great value suited for your needs specially income.
Wow good idea I would now do that because everyone want to become a good earner so i would do that because we need earning places but earning from signature is the best one i would like to tell you that it is most easiest and more simple method of earning than other jobs etc. or online web development. About writers and marketing if we are having skills then we should use that skill in signature campaigns.
scorge

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:23:13 AM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
1. Faucet can give you some btc but you will need a lot of time, patience and you need to pick the right website.
2. Captcha: you can type text captcha and earn it in dollar then buy bitcoin or exchange directly to bitcoin if you want.
3. You can get bitcoin from the money you collect and play it on exchange to get profit while you keep increasing your capital.
If you all of that day by day, you will have pretty good amount of btc to use for anything you want. The key is patient. Gl Smiley
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:28:02 AM

Earning bitcoin without investment is possible, you can start earning bitcoin without using your money by going into a campaign which is signature campaign and you just need to enroll a good average to high rank account then if you will get accepted then you can start earning bitcoin and get payout every week or depending on the stated rules of the campaign.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:34:04 AM

there is a lot of ways to earn bitcoin without investment based of your skills of corse, like writing , translating... you can offer your service and im sure there will be some buyers or you can just join a signature campaign .

Earn bitcoin without investment is possible but it is a tough job. You have to have some good skills which you can tell others and other will buy your skill and pay to you in bitcons. On the other hand, Investments has lots of form like trading , gambling , MLM, all of these ggive you quick profit and loss but need investment.
Another good thing about without investment is that you have nothing to lose as you do not have  put in your money.  Smiley

If you have some extra spare money, might as well invest on ICO - but it is really a risky thing to enter as well. Getting Bitcoin without investment takes time like doing signature campaign. Although if you are good at time management, you can do the signature campaign in an easy manner though.
ico is one of the good option just needed to have a lots of research since its also risky to find good value coin project
its better to know first who's the dev behind and also getting good chance to support the project and have some
share by joining their bounty campaigns.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:38:18 AM

You can join campaigns!
If you have facebook or twitter, try searching social media bounty and join them! Because you're still a newbie so it's hard to find any signature campaign that accept newbie.
Meanwhile waiting your rank go up, join the social media campaign and keep posting here until you're junior member.
After that you can join signature campaign and earn bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:50:51 PM

I have read all your responses and I feel adrenalized. Thank you all for taking time to comment here cuz you've been helpful. I'm ready for this battle  Wink

If you are a person who does not like to invest and take risks there are several ways to help you get a bit bitcoin in this forum by joining in bounty campaign and making some tasks like signature and avatar, twitter and facebook campaigns. But if you want to join campaign you have to rank level to get higher bitcoin stakes,
Or if you have enough skill to create program, code, seo or everything so you can earn bitcoin from your skill. I hope my suggestion can help you to get bitcoin and besides that you try promotion bounty campaign promotion in forum.
deanryanmartin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:25:27 PM

I haven't tried it. Just my humble opinion, research is the number one thing you can rely on. You can go to Google Search and key-in the keywords: earn bitcoin without investment. I'm sure hundreds of pages will appear in front of you. You might find yourself too excited in a way that you don't know where to start. Yet, don't worry. Research takes time. Keep reading until you get the right answer that you want.

If you ask me now, I'm thinking of working for someone as their virtual assistant. This way, you can be paid with bitcoins (if your boss owns a wallet). Or, you can join a bitcoin contest, if there's such a thing. Perhaps, the contest organizer will ask the participants to write an essay about bitcoin mining and, the Top 3 best entries will each win 500 BTC.

There are realistic ways to earn bitcoin. All you need to have is patience. Having the patience to read the bitcoin updates is key!   
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:34:23 PM

Earning bitcoin without investment is possible. You can join in social bounty programme or signature campaigning . There are some opportunities to earn bitcoin by translating docs in your native language, offered my some ICO's in the forum. Good Luck. 

wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:46:48 PM

There's so many way to earn bitcoin, maybe by faucet, gambling, investment,bounty campaign,signature campaign and many more. Even you can earn bitcoin by this community by join to signature campaign and bounty campaign, i already join to my first sign camp and already get my first paid, to join to sign camp you must had minimal level jr member in this community and ofc The higher your level the higher your payment
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

Well, if you really want to gain bitcoin without any investment try to join in signature campaign in bitcoin and I know that it is very effective. In addition to that, you can also earn bitcoin in faucet but it takes time to wait. Lastly, the best way to earn bitcoin without any investment is by joining in signature campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

how toget bitcoin without invest, level up your rank in bitcoin talk, and than follow signature campaign. you can get bitcoin if you reach what they want. and many way to get bitcoin without invest

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

You can join the social bonus program or signature campaign.
Or there are many ways to earn bitcoin without the need to invest as a cock, bonus campaign, gambling
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

You can start from here, on this forum you can join the campaign to write about bitcoin to be able to earn bitcoin.
We will distribute rewards for when you finish the campaign, based on that you can change to bitcoin.Or you can start from the app dig bitcoin, but you have to be very patient new can be obtained good results.Will take a little time to go to success!
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

There are so many ways to earn btc. When i was a newbie. I am getting free btc in freebitco.in but itis too low theyre giving free satoshi. But now i learned on how to earn without investments. I joined in a particular signature campaign. ICO bounty campaigns which can earn by posting. But they need quality post. And when the signature got the money. It will be distributed to the members and your earnings is depending on your account rank. Try it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: