Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39481 times)
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:23:44 AM

if you want to earn bitcoin without envistment just wait until you become a JR member so that you can joined  signature campaign that suitable to your rank.  dont get tired on reading and learning about bitcoin. obey the rules if you dont get ban.

cramblimp

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:29:08 AM

Earn bitcoin in signature campaign. When you join in signature campaign, you will receive some bitcoin. In signature campaign, You have a campaign manager that would manage your campaign until the end of it. With this and by posting in different topics that would satisfy the rules of your campaign, your post will be accepted.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:29:51 AM

Yup i think if u want to earn bitcoin without investment? wait for jr member then join of some signature campaign thats my way to earn more bitcoin but im tottally still a newbie here . just need to workhard and be patience then u will earn some bitcoin Smiley
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

You can follow an ico like a signature campaign and it does not need any capital

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:35:54 AM

There are many ways to make money online. As long as you keep working and searching, there will always be a job for you to apply Wink We do not need to earn bitcoin, we can earn money with paypal or perfectmoney, too. Then, you can use them to buy bitcoin. There are many places to convert other kind of money to bitcoin Cheesy
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:44:55 AM

Joining signature campaigns are the best way to earn here without investment.
You just need to rank up to at least a junior member for you to able to qualify in campaigns. In here you can start earning and as your rank gets higher the stakes also will getting higher. And if you have funds you can try also trading, but you should learn first the basics. There are other ways to earn but better to start with these.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:45:10 AM

Yup i think if u want to earn bitcoin without investment? wait for jr member then join of some signature campaign thats my way to earn more bitcoin but im tottally still a newbie here . just need to workhard and be patience then u will earn some bitcoin Smiley

Correct patience and working hard is the key if someone wants to earn bitcoin if you will have this kind of attitude I am sure you will have success in bitcoin.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:53:59 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

hi! Im also new here. In my first few days in this forum i read and post and when i reached Jr.Member rank i joined a signature campaign its the easiest way to earn bitcoin without investment.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:57:32 AM

You can join to the signatire campaign you will get a reward . But you need to comply of all requirements like the minimum post to get the reward and you need also a rank who is high because as of now most of the camapign the minimum rank to be accept is the full member.  You need also few hours only in this forum and thats it you can earn bitcoin even without investment .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:00:52 AM

There are plenty of methods apart from the signature campaigns to earn Bitcoins without any initial investment. But everything will depend upon your skills. A normal data mining job can earn you $2 to $4 per hour, depending on your efficiency. If your English is good, then you can earn $5+ per hour in content creation jobs. If you know coding/programming, then you can earn many times that amount. Later, you can convert this amount to BTC.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:08:59 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
Yes like me im still a newbie here dont have any bitcoins.  Im a jrmember dont know all about investment so i joined to signature campign thats one way to earn bitcoin without investment and now i belong to sig campaign and i hope i will earn more bitcoins. Smiley

hi! Im also new here. In my first few days in this forum i read and post and when i reached Jr.Member rank i joined a signature campaign its the easiest way to earn bitcoin without investment.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

There are plenty of methods apart from the signature campaigns to earn Bitcoins without any initial investment. But everything will depend upon your skills. A normal data mining job can earn you $2 to $4 per hour, depending on your efficiency. If your English is good, then you can earn $5+ per hour in content creation jobs. If you know coding/programming, then you can earn many times that amount. Later, you can convert this amount to BTC.

I agree that there are many things to do in order to earn online and when you can earn fiat money, you can easily convert it to bitcoin. You can also arrange with your employer to pay you with bitcoin instead of fiat money.
Sumaiya55

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:17:38 AM

One of the best way is from airdrops, look in the Ann section there are some generous alt coin giveaways once in a while and of course as some pointed out you can earn from bounties and signature campaigns.

I don't think that airdrops can give you an amount that can be sold for bitcoins and earn you some bucks. They just do this to bring their coin in the market i think and they give very little to everyone. Maybe i'm wrong, but that is what i think.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:36:14 AM

One of the best way is from airdrops, look in the Ann section there are some generous alt coin giveaways once in a while and of course as some pointed out you can earn from bounties and signature campaigns.

I don't think that airdrops can give you an amount that can be sold for bitcoins and earn you some bucks. They just do this to bring their coin in the market i think and they give very little to everyone. Maybe i'm wrong, but that is what i think.
Airdrops can possibly give you profits if you will hold those tokens or coins for a long time, they are distributed because the team or the developer wants to share it or to make some noise about the token so it can attract some attention for the investor and if that coin will be putted in the market then it will be easier for the people to notice it because of the hype that is created in the airdrop.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:56:43 AM

if you want to earn bitcoin without envistment just wait until you become a JR member so that you can joined  signature campaign that suitable to your rank.  dont get tired on reading and learning about bitcoin. obey the rules if you dont get ban.
Probably everything in here is just an investment, time in joining bitcoin is consider also as investment. But, if you're talking about money as investment then thats a big deal. If you want to generate profit without money for investment then you try joining signature and bounty campaign. But is not easy as you think in joining on it because they have rules and qualifications and if you are accepted then you are lucky.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

I think it will not be easy to get bitcoin without investment.
Baisically there are only the campaigns that can deliver bitcoins without putting money in it.
You will not become rich from them, but it's a good start.
Baisically earning bitcoins is like every other way of earning money.
You need skills somebody needs that is worth paying for.

It's me!!!
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:51:43 PM

Honestly, you can try everything, beginning with faucets and ending with sig campaigns here. I personally think faucets are a waste of time, but if you are willing to earn a few satoshis now and then, this may well be an option
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

You can start many things. Ranging from creating blogs and active in this forum

1. You can create a blog with good quality and original article writing. With a good blog, you can get lots of visitors. When your blog visitors have a lot, you can put an ad that will pay you with bitcoin.

2. Active in this forum. Create an informative and constructive post. Then make sure your bitcointalk account is already in rank more than Jr. Member to follow bounty campaign. Follow all the rules and you will get a free coin after the campaign ends.

I hope this helps!  Cheesy

Djanggo

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:04:35 PM

Follow some bounty campaign, I am sure you will get btc or altcoins with it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:27:48 PM

This site gives out free btc. They have a great referral program too https://freebitco.in/?r=4889865
That is a waste of time to put your time and effort in that site because that is only a faucet site with a twist but in overall, it is not worth it to try because it only gives a few hundreds of satoshi that is not even worth for at least a dollar in a few hours of working so it is completely useless site for the people to earn bitcoin without investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: