Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:37:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39481 times)
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:56:36 PM

there are many ways to earn bitcoins without investment like mining actualy is hard you need good graphic card and cheap electricity,joining a signature campaign here on the forum,or publicize something on twitter and facebook
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

You can earn from this forum. bitcointalk is world best site for earn money without any investment
just rank up your profile and join signature and social campaign and earn.... with simple task.
you need first rank uo your profile.
thanks.

Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:18:22 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
you are right to come here because in this forum you can do online activity by posting (discuss) about bitcoin. but you must enrolled in any signature campaign to earn bitcoin payment weekly

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

We can earn bitcoin by simply participating in the siganture campaign. Then, you can also do bitcoin or altcoin faucets though it may take long before you accumulate big amount but you can get it free every hour by clicking the captchas.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:37:57 PM

We can earn bitcoin by simply participating in the siganture campaign. Then, you can also do bitcoin or altcoin faucets though it may take long before you accumulate big amount but you can get it free every hour by clicking the captchas.

Not worth the time to do faucet now. It will take much of your time of the day. Maybe you can do mrai claims and sell it once you accumulated big amounts. Signature campaign is the best choice, you just need to rank up in order to get at least good pay. Full Members now are being paid weekly around .0075-.015BTC so its a good start. Its getting really hard to earn bitcoin now because the price of it is continue to rise.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:46:05 PM

Company to collect signatures are the only way to earn Satoshi without investing. It can provide you an initial capital to start trading on the stock exchange, but it's not as easy as it seems at first glance. First, you need to acquire some experience and not to rush into this way of earnings.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:57:10 PM

there is giveaway here in bitcointalk, also faucet all over the world that you can earn for free.
but if you insist for bigger payment, you can try here about signature farming. all you can earn without invest, but need hardwork
Sifat33

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:04:45 PM

First you have to do something than you can get payment.So if you want to earn bitcoin you have to do something. There are many ways for earn bitcoin.You can join signature campaign, you can also join any bounty.They give you some task and you have to complete that task than you can get payment.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:10:23 PM

If you have some skills then you can offer some service where people pay you with bitcoin, or you can join some campaign im this forum (you can check it in the service section). After you earn some money, then you can use it as capital to start trading.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

Your forum rank is newbie keep in touch with the forum and when your rank will be upgraded to Junior member you can try to join some bounty campaigns. Still you can find some social media campaign where you can join and earn bitcoins.

8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:30:24 PM

Your forum rank is newbie keep in touch with the forum and when your rank will be upgraded to Junior member you can try to join some bounty campaigns. Still you can find some social media campaign where you can join and earn bitcoins.

You focus on posting replies that make sense and don't be like other people who post trash post just to level up their ranks - although I have not seen that lately in the past few months to a year - thanks to signature campaign requirements of sensible posts in order to get enter to sig campaign.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:37:32 PM

Prior to contrary belief, faucet might be a good place to start or even learn if an individual does not have any specialized skills. Apart from that, the old classic survey, PTC, PTU. Mining can be an option too, provided you have a good machine!

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:45:03 AM

Maybe you should start by joining a signature campaign in this forum. It will helps you a lot to earn more bitcoin but because you are newbie your earning would be low too but when you got ranked up you will earn huge amount too. Just be patient and i think by joining in a signature campaign it will make you more knowledgable about what bitcoin.

joining signature campaign is really one of the best first step to get some hold of bitcoins. This is the easiest way to get bitcoin when you join on signature camapigns.. Although you will also be investing some time to reply but it is a good side income.

Yes, as long as you do not have negative trust or red marks below your name, also post a constrictive posts that can surely be qualified to be a signature campaign member, because there were campaign that accept newbie users also those alt coins just convert it to btc if you want.  But earning through campaigns is a part time method. You should find a skill which can pay you more bitcoins.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
garmerys

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:07:27 PM

You can earn bitcoin loads of ways online, there are bitcoin faucets, there are ptc sites that offer to pay via bitcoin
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:40:25 PM

You can start many things. Ranging from creating blogs and active in this forum

1. You can create a blog with good quality and original article writing. With a good blog, you can get lots of visitors. When your blog visitors have a lot, you can put an ad that will pay you with bitcoin.

2. Active in this forum. Create an informative and constructive post. Then make sure your bitcointalk account is already in rank more than Jr. Member to follow bounty campaign. Follow all the rules and you will get a free coin after the campaign ends.

I hope this helps!  Cheesy
well said, without investment, anyone can earn from Bitcoin. but one must gain some specific skill in order to make money. one has to gain proper knowledge about this platform and writes this knowledge in a blog. but for me, the Signature campaign would be the best way to make Bitcoin without investment. in this case, proper knowledge and good writing skill are enough to do it.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:45:27 PM

The most realistic way to earn bitcoins without investing is to participate in subscription companies. However, you need to have the appropriate rank for this. Ranks of forum users receive for the number of messages sent and for a certain time. In general, three or four months will first have to learn, read the messages of others and become familiar with the theory and practice of cryptovala
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

1. You can create a blog with good quality and original article writing. With a good blog, you can get lots of visitors. When your blog visitors have a lot, you can put an ad that will pay you with bitcoin.

2. Active in this forum. Create an informative and constructive post. Then make sure your bitcointalk account is already in rank more than Jr. Member to follow bounty campaign. Follow all the rules and you will get a free coin after the campaign ends.

well said, without investment, anyone can earn from Bitcoin. but one must gain some specific skill in order to make money. one has to gain proper knowledge about this platform and writes this knowledge in a blog. but for me, the Signature campaign would be the best way to make Bitcoin without investment. in this case, proper knowledge and good writing skill are enough to do it.

Actually, the sky is the limit and of course how much time you can allot to earning more bitcoins without investment. I presumed that the investment referred to is monetary and not time. You are right that we can also scale out by creating a blog and promoting that blog for others to see and in the process you can add some affiliate products that pays bitcoins or you can add google adsense on it.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

Yeah, the signature campaign is the best job to earn Bitcoins without investment, all requirements of the signature campaign was appropriate ranking, good post quality and lots of good ideas. In summary it is very easy and simple, and in addition we can build social accounts with high followers, we will be able to earn bitcoin or altcoin from social campaigns. Do not despise altcoin, this is where can get a pretty big bitcoin amount

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:06:37 PM

Creating a blog is a nice way to earn Bitcoin through Network Ad-Campaigns. But the hard thing about it is the process of you creating an audience to your website. Because it is the key for you to earn more Bitcoin in the process, increasing your traffic is the hardest part for anew blog website. And also creating a unique website is hard as almost every idea or specialty has a website already giving you a more harder competition.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:21:20 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins. You may try to join in campaigns here and you will have a money, but it takes time to do it. And if you have a money you may invest in some programs, or if you want learn how to trade coins. You may earn a lot from it. You may be rich in few more years. If you learn it you will have it. You may also try gambling luck and skills are required their. All in all there are so many ways to earn bitcoin you will choose on what way. It is more easy if you put some money on it.
We arevall aware that there is a lot of  ways for us to earn bitcoin nowadays because there is a lot of development and progress happened to bitcoin in terms of its transaction, value and price. Hence, if you want to deal with investments or you want to earn you must consider that to achieve it you always need to learn a lot of thing about Bitcoin in terms of its system and on transaction where it is the major point on earning Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: