Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39481 times)
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:18:03 PM

Lots of discussions on this topic and I still suggest the same thing to every newbie who comes here in searching of passive income. Know your strength and sell services. Be the best in what you do and you will get clients based on that.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shipon420

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:30:52 PM

You can earn bitcoin without investment  from bitcointalk. join now and create your skill  and up your rank..
then join social campaign and signature campaign or earn bitcoin without investment...
thanks
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

You can earn it for free with mining or faucets but it will give you a small amount of satoshi's or you can work for it like what we have here in forums Ex:campaigns,bounties and different stuffs.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

I think if you get bitcoin without investing you have to be patient, you can follow bounty like signature campaign, twitter campaign, and other social media, because in the campaign period can reach 2 months more to get your bet, and that is where you can invest well in altcoin as well as in their ico

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

I think if you get bitcoin without investing you have to be patient, you can follow bounty like signature campaign, twitter campaign, and other social media, because in the campaign period can reach 2 months more to get your bet, and that is where you can invest well in altcoin as well as in their ico
Those are the best and common way to get bitcoin without investment but you can also get bitcoin by doing freelance like for example you are a good programmer and you can program different things with different programming languages and that is your advantage because you can attract a lot of customer and you can ask them to pay you in bitcoin and that will become the way to earn bitcoin without using any money.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

the way is by following bounty, you can find bounty project here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

I hope this helps.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

Hey there having bitcoin without investment us nearly impossible. Investment in a form of money that would be impossible but you can invest time and effort here in the forum. You can learn here the basics first and afterwards you can read more on topics like trading, and other opportunities.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

you can join on bounty social media and signature campaign.
you have rank up your account to join signature campaign.
you must to be patient because that's took months to achieve it.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:38:56 PM

Those are the best and common way to get bitcoin without investment but you can also get bitcoin by doing freelance like for example you are a good programmer and you can program different things with different programming languages and that is your advantage because you can attract a lot of customer and you can ask them to pay you in bitcoin and that will become the way to earn bitcoin without using any money.
- Yeah, there are many ways to earn bitcoin without investing, as long as we have the skills and experience in a certain area, we can use that skill and experience to earn bitcoin, a programmer, an interpreter, a logo designer or any other service someone needs. Want to earn more bitcoin without investment, we should choose the work less people do and less competition, signature campaigns and social campaigns are so popular, if we just newbie, we are very difficult to compete with others

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Rifat403

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

You can earn bitcoin here. Go to service section. In service section you can see lots of bit job. So you can earn bitcoin withou investment.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

Without investment, well there is no without inivesmen. There is always invesment of time, effort and knowledge. But what i already tried are signature campaigns and faucet but this consumes much time specially the faucet but the signature campaign is worth the wait because as you rank the salary increases too.
xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

Without investment, well there is no without inivesmen. There is always invesment of time, effort and knowledge. But what i already tried are signature campaigns and faucet but this consumes much time specially the faucet but the signature campaign is worth the wait because as you rank the salary increases too.

He already has a signature, in my opinion the best way to get crypto without investment. Well, the time you invest is an investment, but it's fun here on bitcointalk  Grin Grin

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:55:10 PM

if not invest or trade I think it's hard to earn money.

but to be honest you can get through ico project. and can follow the campaign. but do you understand? there must be understanding,
I just gave feedback.
you should first increase your rank.
while you learn and understand in this forum. do not forget to read also the rules about this forum.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

but to be honest you can get through ico project. and can follow the campaign. but do you understand? there must be understanding,
I just gave feedback.
while you learn and understand in this forum. do not forget to read also the rules about this forum.
a lot of ways are there through which one can earn bitcoin without any investment. i think that the best way of earning bitcoin without any investment is to join a signature campaign in this form you just need to have good rank because your payment will be depending on your rank. and your rank will only if you will remain as an active member of this forum.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

I just gave feedback.
a lot of ways are there through which one can earn bitcoin without any investment. i think that the best way of earning bitcoin without any investment is to join a signature campaign in this form you just need to have good rank because your payment will be depending on your rank. and your rank will only if you will remain as an active member of this forum.

Yes signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoins in the most safe way and stable way as it will surely give you regular income on weekly basis depending on the rank and the part of campaign you are and apart from that I don't find any other easy way to earn bitcoins.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:46:58 PM

I do remember when i started at bitcoin i were doing faucets, i didnt know how bitcoin system worked before, later i tryed signature and since then i were able to accumulate few satoshis and be able to trade, i had bought and sold few coins just after i join this forum. For people like me without any special skill you should consider faucets, social campaigns and signatures in the end, then you can give a try at trading.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:08:41 PM

I do remember when i started at bitcoin i were doing faucets, i didnt know how bitcoin system worked before, later i tryed signature and since then i were able to accumulate few satoshis and be able to trade, i had bought and sold few coins just after i join this forum. For people like me without any special skill you should consider faucets, social campaigns and signatures in the end, then you can give a try at trading.
I think facet is just the wastage of time and nothing else. I think earning bitcoin through signature campaign is relatively better that earning that faucet. I am also earning bitcoin through signature campaign but still my main income that I get from bitcoin is through trading bitcoin and some time other altcoins.
kenikat

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:43:46 PM

faucet is not a waste of time if you are stuck on a computer anyways, i am using a computer for 8+ hours a day, why not have multiple faucets open in the background? it is not a lot comparatively to some sig campaigns or airdrops but it is still something
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:02:21 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins. You may try to join in campaigns here and you will have a money, but it takes time to do it. And if you have a money you may invest in some programs, or if you want learn how to trade coins. You may earn a lot from it. You may be rich in few more years. If you learn it you will have it. You may also try gambling luck and skills are required their. All in all there are so many ways to earn bitcoin you will choose on what way. It is more easy if you put some money on it.
Through faucets and campaigns although some people considered faucets as a waste of time, there are still some that said it helps them earn Bitcoin. But bounty campaigns will surely take a hit. There are different campaigns within a bounty campaign there's signature, translation, and social media campaign. You'll just join a campaign of your choice and joining is free. Follow the rules and finish the campaign because at the end of the campaign, tokens or rewards will be distributed that can be converted into Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:18:07 PM

To earn bitcoin without inverstment is you need join in some campain to earn some income. And before you do tHat is you need to become a junior member join in some campaign if you are a newbie so you can easily join in other campain or signature that you can earn income. To earn bitcoin you need to work harder to earn you need to post in some forum that related in bitcoin if you joined already in a campaign to fullfill the post needed in that signature.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: