Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:33:31 PM

Easy, just start to sell something by the internet and post on your website that you earn bitc and others cryptocurrencies. Wink

chuitahgn

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:34:59 PM

The best way to earn bitcoins without investing is to join the registrar. However, you need to have proper ranking for this. The rank of the forum user receives the number of messages sent and in a given time. Generally, the first three or four months will have to learn, read the message of others and become acquainted with the theory and practice of cryptovala.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:43:12 PM

I think you should spend few minutes to take a look around this forum there are a lot of campaign for you to earn of course you don't have to invest anything except your time Smiley). But at first I think you should increase your account rank by making good quality post,  it'll help you joining any campaign much easier
your correct buddy spend time in this forum are good ways to learn how to earn money or income, and staying in this forum to find income by joining in the signature campaign you need to serious as participants treat this campaign as your real job because you can recieve payment more than from your real job at the office, all member of this forum treated this new career of all bitcoiner.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:34:49 AM

The best way to earn bitcoins without investing is to join the registrar. However, you need to have proper ranking for this. The rank of the forum user receives the number of messages sent and in a given time. Generally, the first three or four months will have to learn, read the message of others and become acquainted with the theory and practice of cryptovala.
What is registrar ? It sounds new to me,
the others i know is joining in signature campaigns or offering your service/skills and the payment would be depending on the task given to you.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:04:20 AM

I have been trying to earn bitcoin without investing for months already. And i tried to earn through signature campaigns. There are of course other ways to earn by mining and staking coins. However, for staking coins you must have ways to get them first before you can earn more. As for mining, cpu mining is hardly possible for most of the POW coins now. And it is even meaningless as the gain can hardly offset the electricity.

There are a lot of things someone can do to earn bitcoin without investment in this forum alone. Just in the marketplace in this forum, you can find ways to earn like selling some goods for bitcoin or do services for others like joining signature and social media campaigns. If you have some skills then maybe find a job that is looking for someone like you that possess those skills. It's not money invested here but time and then eventually when you earn you can start investing or trading which can help you earn more.

Earning bitcoin through faucets may be an option as well but it will take time to accumulate and they are giving only small amount but if you have so much free time then you can try it and then build up your referrals so that you can still earn even if you don't spend much time on it. It would require hard work at first but eventually, if you have already established something then you just have to maintain it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:36:05 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

There are numerous ways on how to earn bitcoin here in bitcointalk such as..
Joining campaign like Facebook, Twitter and Signature campaign that way you can earn bitcoin without investing.
there are faucet sites also that offers bitcoin but it is really low pay so waste of time.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:59:50 AM

There's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin without investing even a single cent. First, you can find online jobs that pays you with bitcoin. These online jobs include data entry, freelancing, captcha solving, and more. Another great way to earn is by joining a campaign in forum. You should have an account to earn with this one. After that, you should find for a profitable campaign.
J-Spark

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:37:37 AM

if you are that desperate about earning, then you could do a faucet or even do a gambling if you want. but this isn't really recommended is you really think about it. but if you could wait more and find a campaign to join with, they that's the way or the start of earning money or bitcoin savings. so in short, give more effort or just wait for more time to increase your activities.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:32:12 AM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

there's a lot of way on how to start earning btc in the cryptocurrency world all you need to have is patience and hardwork. there is a lot of opportunities to earn one example is joining signature campaign where all you need is the knowledge about the topic related to bitcoin, there's also the bounties, if you are a newbie then you could start by faucets though it doesn't give you much.

DonPakito

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

There is so many ways to earn bitcoin without investing like trading , gambling and by joining campaign. But joining campaign is easy to earn bitcoin because in campaign you have to the objective in the end the campaign will give you a prescribe amount of bitcoin base on your ranm. Trading i read so many threads about trading and so many people say that trading best on getting bitcoin.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:16:30 PM

you can start in this forum friends Smiley you can earning by signature campaign its so easy and funny you just post or comment in this forum and then you get  bitcoin Smiley

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

You may visit cryptogrind and look for a job there. Employers in that site offers bitcoin in exchange to your services... just be careful in transacting with untrusted users because I had encountered one and I haven't receive any payment until now.

You may also post in this forum; make an offer for your services, post it in the marketplace section. Just like other jobs, you must seek and apply for it.
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:52:24 PM

Nothing is free in this world all things you want to acquire needs investments, you need some big time and effort if you want to start without investments, ICO with bounties is the first one.
bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

be bounty hunter the one that i do to get bitcoin, i do not need capital to get bitcoin i just join in this forum and i follow some ico project i can get bitcoin and i already feel the result.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

You could try exchanging services for bitcoin like campaigns and bounties--many which can be found here in this forum. Although you are not investing any capital here, technically you are investing your time.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:27:39 PM

You can earn bitcoin withouy investment using the bitcointalk forum.With the super easy thing that you need to do which is the answering of the questions that they have you can earn so much money.This is legit.
Sifat33

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

Ha .. I think in bitcointalk you can get bitcoin by following the signature campaign, but the ranking is very influential in the payment of signature campaign.
Yes you are right Signature campaign is very good way for earn bitcoin.But you have to be in good rank.There are also many ways for bitcoin.anyone can do social midia campaign.They also pay you btc.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:42:31 PM

I started earning some bitcoins without any investment through some free faucet sites wherein you can earn bitcoins by solving captcha, visiting ads, watch video etc. But I think  signature campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoins.

albertorma

Activity: 173
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:44:31 PM

I think the best way to earn is to learn.

Be an active member and read about bitcoin. Ideas will come along.

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:53:48 AM

In here you will definitely have to invest your time.post daily on bitcoin discussion or gambling. Another option is ,by selling goods or services,you can earn good amount from bitcoin. Besides ,signature campaign is profitable. If you earn from the campaign, i am sure ,you can put a little portion of it in investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: