Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:51:55 PM

Ha .. I think in bitcointalk you can get bitcoin by following the signature campaign, but the ranking is very influential in the payment of signature campaign.
Yes you are right Signature campaign is very good way for earn bitcoin.But you have to be in good rank.There are also many ways for bitcoin.anyone can do social midia campaign.They also pay you btc.
In this forum, signature and social campaign are basic way for help member make money with Bitcoin. If you have knowledge, skill trading, or other skill depends your ability, you also earn Bitcoin easy at here. There are many ways and type for earn Bitcoin!

Yeah I think joining social media campaign is a good starting earning btc way for a newbie member in this forum,, so you can learn and earn bitcoin at the same time
Good luck for all

They will expect the candidate who is been well experienced in the bitcoin, marketing knowledge and should have more followers in the twitter profile else manager would not accept us to participate to there.
Signature campaign can provide money than the social media campaign this can achievable when your rank moved to big rank.
Social media campaign also provide you good income if you have a lot of followers on your social accounts. I remember Opus bounty campaign have some members from social campaign can earn token = 1/3 Hero member work hard in 5 weeks while they just retweet post Cool

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Naughtis

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
There's so many ways on how to earn bitcoin without investment and one of the simple ways is to join to the campaign, in this, you're only need to talk or to discuss something about bitcoin and if you do it always , you have chance to get a bitcoin in just few months or years .

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:13:07 PM

this a good thread and many helpful posts think freelancer sites can help us to make some bitcoin without investment
and also some bounties can help you can check the section about it also i join swarm funds bounty you check it here to get some coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2108975.0;topicseen
heitorlinks

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

There is no free lunch.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

There's so many ways on how to earn bitcoin without investment and one of the simple ways is to join to the campaign, in this, you're only need to talk or to discuss something about bitcoin and if you do it always , you have chance to get a bitcoin in just few months or years .
You're right.Joining in signature campaigns might be the easiest way to earn bitcoin,and it will really give you a bigger profit when the campaign ends.Even myself is really engaging in a signature campaign and i made it already as a source of my income too.You need not to invest a big amount of money here,but it only takes knowledge and patience to succeed in this kind of job.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:31:21 PM

Exactly! It depend on you which one to choice. Aside from joining signature campaigns is that by joining social medias campaign just like tweeter,facebook, blogs and article writing. There is no need to speed money for this but only to spend a couple of time in doing this, you can't be succeed if you feel bored and tired, just enjoyed your life in bitcoin world.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:36:25 PM

Earning bitcoin is pretty simple but its not easy. If you want to earn without investments you have to start from small. Try starting here where you posted. Join signature campaigns or apply for jobs and accept bitcoin as payment. It'll be hard to experience large salaries at first but if you're skilled and patient, you could be successful and you could achieve what you want.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:18:34 AM

its many way to get some bitcoin dude, you can get it from campaign, signature campaign or something like social media campaign, you can earn bitcoin little by little, if your rank is high ex: sr member or hero, i think you can get some bitcoin faster than lower rank. i hope you can enjoy in this forum  Grin Grin

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:26:29 AM

If you speak multiple languages you can do translations for bounty campaigns and ANN threads of many companies. There are some people making huge money that I heard of just from translating threads.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:44:30 AM

Here in the forum, they can give you free bitcoin for you to receive. All you need to do is to join campaigns and follow the rules and regulation.

kabit

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:51:19 AM

Where to locate the service section?
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:10:26 AM

Here in the forum, they can give you free bitcoin for you to receive. All you need to do is to join campaigns and follow the rules and regulation.
There are also a lot of giveaway, use skill then offering service is also good way to earn bitcoin. Trading is good but we need to have enough skill first so we don't do it like gambling. It isn't free, we need to do something to earn bitcoin but it will work.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:23:51 AM

you can join on different signature campaigns but, since you have to be patient on the start because you will also earn small amount at first. Earning BTC on signature campaigns require your time, effort and knowledge. You can post on different threads but some signature campaigns have rules on which forum you can post that is counted and there are not.

C
Finally C is!!!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:53:26 AM

There are also a lot of giveaway, use skill then offering service is also good way to earn bitcoin. Trading is good but we need to have enough skill first so we don't do it like gambling. It isn't free, we need to do something to earn bitcoin but it will work.

giveaway can be one of many ways to earn bitcoin without investment like faucet that i used in the past. but now, faucet is only wasting our time to earn bitcoin because the reward is too small depend on how much we spend our time to earned. you can try with signature campaign too but you need to read what is the requirement of the campaign so you can join.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:26:24 AM

Hey Mr. I think there is no easy way of learning here and without investing anything. In campaigns and I think offering services you can earn without investing money but time.
Time is very important, I just ranked up to Jr. Member few days ago and that took me a month.
I applied in 3 different signature campaign and unfortunate to be accepted.
In offering services it would also be hard because as a newbie, many can still see that we lack in experience and we should develop that trust with spending time in this forum.
Good luck Mr. I hope I gave useful thoughts.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:38:44 AM

Find a rewarding affiliate program on a crypto blockchain backed platform. For me I really like Genesis Mining because I've already had good results from it. If you like writing material and content you can find signature campaigns to participate in on Bitcointalk.

Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:32:21 AM

Many ways to get bitcoin without investment, one of them is you can follow the signature campaign in this forum, there is also another like mining with sophisticated computer, you can mine bitcoin. Every time you successfully complete a math problem to process Bitcoin transactions, you will automatically be rewarded with Bitcoin by the system.  
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:42:34 AM

Find a rewarding affiliate program on a crypto blockchain backed platform. For me I really like Genesis Mining because I've already had good results from it. If you like writing material and content you can find signature campaigns to participate in on Bitcointalk.

Doing affiliate marketing that pays bitcoin is one of the alternatives of accumulating bitcoins. If you are good at ranking keywords, you can create a website with bitcoin related content and promote it there.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

try joining signature campaigns.
the rewards may be small at first, but it is free...
all you to invest is your time and perseverance...
and you may also do signature while doing other works...
like translations, tutorials and more...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:53:30 AM

Yes, you are right there are many ways where we can make Bitcoin by joining Social media Campaigns and giving service to other according to their requirement. I think daily many people kept asking different types of needs, if you can assist them then we will get a good amount of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: