Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39482 times)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:30:36 PM

Earning bitcoin without investment will not get you high return ,but if you still want to try you can do blogging or making videos or offering your skills as a service. You may have noticed I didn't mention signature campaign and the reason why is your rank is low and you won't get paid much now ,so upgrade your rank you can earn big amounts.

Luckypennyprofit

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:41:59 PM

Wow i wish i knew about this site sooner so much valuable information it is great.
Looking forward to reading and learning and earning.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:46:20 PM

There are several ways to earn Bitcoin without investment. You can join bounty campaign or selling your service here. You can also sell goods here. It depends on what you are good at and what you can provide.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

if you are here in the forum you dont need to invest your money any more to earn some bitcoins.
you need to rank up your account here then join to the campaigns here and obey rules then wait until
the campaign is done then you will earn bitcoins without investing money ... thats all good luck
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:48:54 PM

Bitcoin doesn't fall from the sky. To get bitcoin atleast we have to invest our time and efforts. There are a bunch of resources to get little part of bitcoin by doing specific tasks.
LOL!  It does not fell from the sky indeed and I am curious to meet the inventor of the bitcoin and want to say than to that great guy, joke apart there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin without investment but it is very slow process of earning. For this reason you need to join some campaign such as signature campaign and the bounty so that you will be able to earn bitcoin without investing but it will be a bit slow to earn than earning through investment.

Yeah, but bitcoin is just like any other type of currency, it is a digital one, but it is still "money". And you all know that the only way to earn money is by working, or just begging for it, or investing.
The only way i can tell the OP to earn bitcoins is just by faucets, but you are only gonna earn $0.20 a day for 15 hours of work.
Get a job, invest in bitcoin = profits.
good luck

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

if you are here in the forum you dont need to invest your money any more to earn some bitcoins.
you need to rank up your account here then join to the campaigns here and obey rules then wait until
the campaign is done then you will earn bitcoins without investing money ... thats all good luck
yeah, I think the only fastest way is to follow the signature campaign. although that sometimes takes time, but in addition to investment, only a signature campaign that can make people produce bitcoin in large quantities.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:57:54 PM

It's hard to earn a sustainable amount without investing. To earn btc without investing, you need to do a job. Search the net for jobs to take. Join campaigns on the forum (takes time). Use your imagination and be creative om how you earn, there are many ways to earn.
earning money with bitcoin requires you a small capital to start. It is not very easy to find a job on the internet because there are many people searching jobs everywhere and you need to be the best to apply for a job. Singature campaign can not last forever and it can only be an extra income
It is very much hard work to earn a considerable amount from bitcoin without investing some capital amount in it. You can earn a little amount by participation in campaigning as well as enrollment in discussion although it will be far better than setting idle and doing no job, and if you invest some money then the the profit will be satisfactory for you.
Phillionex Project

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:15:02 PM

Many ICos now provide bounty service paid in bitcoin its a nice way to earn some bitcoin by promoting such ICOs
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:23:46 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

this will be hard for you. if you do not understand about crypto and bitcoin.
I do not think you will get anything if you are not trying to learn crypto. knowledge is important if you want to engage in bitcoin.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:39:58 PM

There are several ways to earn Bitcoin without investment. You can join bounty campaign or selling your service here. You can also sell goods here. It depends on what you are good at and what you can provide.
I agree with you mate, there is a lot of ways to earn some Bitcoins but you should be skilful in any domain, so you can posts your services here and then you can earn Bitcoin by working.
Also there is some site that allow you to earn by using faucets like bitkong.

que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

yeah, I think the only fastest way is to follow the signature campaign. although that sometimes takes time, but in addition to investment, only a signature campaign that can make people produce bitcoin in large quantities.
Not all signature campaign for helps you earn Bitcoin without investment. Example a newbie, if they want earn Bitcoin with signature campaign, they need much time for improve their account first while they can earn Bitcoin with social campaign or micro earning or other service!
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:35:44 PM

There are a few ways to earn Bitcoins without invest:
1. Faucets: You can find more infos here in forum under microearnings. As beginner I learned much by using faucets.
2. Gambling sites with faucet/giveaways
3. Campaigns here on Bitcoin forum.
4. Freelancer jobs like writing, translating, design and programming.
Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:42:36 PM

Not all signature campaign for helps you earn Bitcoin without investment. Example a newbie, if they want earn Bitcoin with signature campaign, they need much time for improve their account first while they can earn Bitcoin with social campaign or micro earning or other service!
Correct but it's only fair that you have to put some kind of effort in your account before you can earn any substantial amount from a signature campaign. If campaign managers let newbies join campaigns people would create a lot of accounts and that would result in spam.
CryptoAlarm

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:58:18 PM

There are a few ways to earn Bitcoins without invest:
1. Faucets: You can find more infos here in forum under microearnings. As beginner I learned much by using faucets.
2. Gambling sites with faucet/giveaways
3. Campaigns here on Bitcoin forum.
4. Freelancer jobs like writing, translating, design and programming.

Thank you! Never thought about translating, think i should try this way.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:18:52 PM

Practically, earning bitcoin without investment comes on easy ways. It can be from signature campaigns or social campaigns. Here, you will just comment to a post with an advertisement associated to your post and with a couple of times doing that, you can earn bitcoins.

Right. through signature campaigns and other bounties can be a way to earn bitcoin without investment. You have to do is wear their signature while posting in the forum. Having a higher rank can get a higher tokens and has more opportunity to join in different campaigns. Tokens can be trade to have earn bitcoin. Having what you earn in campaigns can be used in trading and investing. It is the start of gaining more profit.

QHoster.com

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:45:05 PM

Sell services online and accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment.
Note you need to spend some time with this and not gonna happen overnight ...
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:50:57 PM

Sell services online and accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payment.
Note you need to spend some time with this and not gonna happen overnight ...
i think this forum is the best place to sell your service if you have good skill of designing specially, there are also so many other ways through which you can earn bitcoin without any investment but not as free, because you must work for that and must spend time for that. i think signature campaign is another example of earning bitcoin without any investment.
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:54:18 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin without any sort of investment as mentioned by the other users, but the best way I feel is using your skills and offering your services on freelancing sites online. There are many freelancing sites willing to pay in bitcoin. Start researching dude.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:59:11 PM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

You can start by being active here in the forum. There are campaigns and airdrops where you can participate when you have the qualification the developer/campaign manager requires. Other than that you can also earn free BTC's in joining some free faucets. I was able to cash out from freebitco months ago I am not sure if they are still paying though. If you got all the time in the world you can do free faucets to earn bitcoins.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:17:14 PM

You can start by being active here in the forum. There are campaigns and airdrops where you can participate when you have the qualification the developer/campaign manager requires. Other than that you can also earn free BTC's in joining some free faucets. I was able to cash out from freebitco months ago I am not sure if they are still paying though. If you got all the time in the world you can do free faucets to earn bitcoins.
following some campaigns in this forum. it is very nice to get bitcoin for free. but you have to follow some rules in the campaign to maximize your payment. maybe you should also create some social media accounts like facebook or twitter because many of the projects here ask for social media services to promote the project. I do not really like the freebitco because for me it's time consuming. with little pay and takes a long time. switch to find bitcoin in this forum more effectively. if you have professional skills in the field of programming you can offer your expertise in this forum and ask for bitcoin fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: