Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 06:00:07 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39489 times)
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:07:20 AM

so real. I am new in this discussion board. Even now need to find out. Probably i will commence to read through all the info in this forum. According to the customers in this discussion board, they get bitcoin from adhering to the signature campaign .. and bounty social media ..
Yeah that is true. The most profitable campaign here in forum is the signature campaign and social media campaign. I earned a lots of bitcoin because I joined and participated in those campaign.

PequenaGeovana

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:17:46 AM

Invest in trader or any mining machine
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:20:03 AM

The best investment you can make towards earning Bitcoin is your time. There is nothing more valuable than time. It is what separates this world from the next. Tongue
MiF

Activity: 1414
Merit: 258

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:28:44 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

You can try free satoshi just type it in the google the magic words then you could have the sites to choose from. Then the other one for no investment is the signature campaign but you will need to spend a time to make your account more trusted and detailed to be able to apply in campaigns.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:48:33 AM

I think bitcoin investment is very easy and simple is to buy and hold for a certain period then we can get profit. Try it then you will get a big profit because I've proved it for a year.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:03:42 AM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

I think majority of the jobs here are not going to pay you in Bitcoin. Most of the jobs here are campaign-related and are altcoins-based. You can look for services that pay you in bitcoin though. But there are far more choices when you look for campaigns that pay you in tokens. It is still good because you can still convert them to bitcoins later. You can go to bounties (altcoins) and choose one.

Second that. Most online jobs do not pay or even accept Bitcoin from purchasers. So unfortunately, it is unlikely you will be able to make Bitcoin from working online. Although, there are sites coming up like Blocklancer which will be crypto payments, and I know for a fact there are Bitcoin-based freelancing sites which pay in and accept payments in Bitcoin. At this stage unless there is a 3rd party (escrow) involved, using Bitcoin to transact is extremely risky.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Rojectime

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:33:47 AM

There are a lot of techniques to earn Betquin with out expense and the very best way signature compaign This is my preferred way
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

I think bitcoin investment is very easy and simple is to buy and hold for a certain period then we can get profit. Try it then you will get a big profit because I've proved it for a year.

That is true.. and all we really need to do is trust the coin and be patient enough.. there are times that we tend to respond emotionally to price changes but I tell you, this is just normal and when you get the hang of it, it will be easy for you to just follow your game plan as to when you are going to cash out your bitcoins.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:32:40 PM

There are several ways we can do to get bitcoin without having to invest. and what I'm doing right now is participating in a signature campaign. this is one way we can get bitcoin without any risk as it is when we invest. I have been following the signature campaign activities and I think the results are very profitable. but of course to follow my signatures campaign is not easy. need a bit of knowledge about bitcoin so that all posts that we make can be accepted by the manager who is managing the campaign signatures. besides I think we can also follow trading dibitcoin. before starting trading of course we must understand the market development dibitcoin. of course this we must do so that we do not get losses in trading dibitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
josucoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:47:37 PM

. It is possible to earn BTC without investing money because we can work with a subscription campaign to get BTC. But of course this way the profit comes with more difficulty and delay. The most correct is to buy BTC when it is in decline to make a profit faster.
sksaddam

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Without investment free earn from micro earning,service section,bounty,airdrop & many other ways from bitcointalk.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:54:20 PM

We can earn bitcoin without investment by participating signature campaign and by this method needs only a patience and time so that when the time i earned i can taste the fruit of my labor.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:28:59 PM

I'm still a newbie also like you but now I do research about activities where I can earn bitcoins. My friend told me that you can earn from joining signature campaigns and bounty campaigns here once you become a jr. Member (campaigns for newbie are very rare) , you can some amount of your bitcoins (if you already have ) to make a profit from it, you can try gambling if you are good in it, and you can also claim from bitcoin faucets absolutely free but Very small amount only so it takes a lot of time to earn.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:39:13 PM

Faucets are a waste of time, you're only getting fractions of a cent every time you play.

Signature campagains are good, i'd check them out if i were you - but usually you need to be atleast Jr member to join, and the pay starts getting better the better ranked you are on the forum
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:07:28 PM

That is true.. and all we really need to do is trust the coin and be patient enough.. there are times that we tend to respond emotionally to price changes but I tell you, this is just normal and when you get the hang of it, it will be easy for you to just follow your game plan as to when you are going to cash out your bitcoins.
When I first hear about bitcoin I found out about trading so I put the bitcoin I collected from faucet in trading for experiment did not made fortune out of it because I don't have any idea about trading that time. I watched videos and read books about trading then took money from my saving when I finally know it.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:15:54 AM

This forum has some amazing info for sure (as long as you're good at weeding through some of the bs.)
I'm new to the world of cryptocurrencies and have learned a lot in these discussions. Thanks for asking was I was gonna ask today lol

this forum is very complete about the world of cryptocurrency, in addition to presenting information, here we can also discuss or question each other answer to various people and even to various countries.
 hopefully this forum will continue to grow and everyone can continue to share about their cryptocurrency science here

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:20:32 AM

Keep an eye out for airdrops for other coins and start trading.
Thndr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:30:21 AM

wait some airdrop on bitcointalk or do some bounty campaign is a good way to earn bitcoin without invesment. But it's look like work in real life

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
0930AM

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:34:31 AM

you must put in something in order to get something back

is either what you invests in? time? money? knowledge?

you can do some bounty project in the forum
Pele Legend

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:38:15 AM

You can try participating in campaigns here and you will have a sum, and if you have money you can invest in some programs, or if you want to learn how to trade money.
Always try and post daily or for a while on the Bitcoin discussion or gambling or gambling discussion. Once you think you have a good 30-40 articles, go to the service section, search for a campaign run by Anivires only that is currently accepting newbies, try free campaign or Facebook campaign. or Twitter. If nothing then sells some services here hope it helps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: