Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39481 times)
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:39:57 PM

there is a lot of ways to generate bitcoin with out expense based of your expertise of corse, like composing , translating... you can offer you your service and im certain there will be some purchasers or you can just be part of a signature marketing campaign .
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:44:47 PM

As above there are lots of ways, from simply filling in surveys to selling your services online

If you are a technical person, maybe learn some web programming languages such as PHP and offer them online/sell scripts then reinvest your earnings wisely and you'll make good money

Well thats true but if you are a beginner but eagerly wants to earn money I think joining signatire camps will help you a lot since its bounty , expect some money in the past weeks you are working but the thing is still you have to invest time and effort unto it and will all convert into money.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:13:12 PM

Even with investment, its not a guarantee that you will even earn something in return because I had been a victim of that before and its due to the reason of doing it the wrong way. I was fooled by the mouth watering return on some sites so I had to go buy bitcoin to invest and at the end the day, nothing came out of it as I even lost the little I have.

Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

you can play gambling ,,
but if you do not want to invest, you will get a little profit
in my opinion, you should invest in order to get a lot of profit
do not just search for free

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

There are some ways through which we can earn without investing in bitcoin. The best way for me to think is the Bitcoin Forum. where we can earning bitcoin without investment through social campaign and signature campaign.

pthrmsor

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:52:10 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

you can participate in some of the bounty and signature campaigns which accept newbies and jr. members. I have done some myself. And get free coins by putting ANN signature or participating in twitter/fb/telegram/slack campaigns. Hope this helps
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:57:32 PM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

you can participate in some of the bounty and signature campaigns which accept newbies and jr. members. I have done some myself. And get free coins by putting ANN signature or participating in twitter/fb/telegram/slack campaigns. Hope this helps
It seems to me that participation in companies on social networks will not bring that much profit, How many the signature of the campaign on bitcointalk brings. Apparently for the developers is not so much the possibility of spreading the word about their offspring in social networks, in contrast to the forum bitcointalk.
Kamal87

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:51:22 PM

if in my opinion Well you can get bitcoin easily in this forum. All you need is you have to be jr. Member to join the campaign. And once you join a signature campaign, keep posting and follow all the rules devoted to your campaign. It's free and you need hard work and patience Kiss Kiss Kiss
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:17:16 PM

You can earn bitcoin from social media bounty campaign or you can earn from signature campaign but you have to upgrade your forum rank, my suggest best way to earn bitcoin is by investment.
sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

Is not possible to more earn Bitcoin without investment. You will get more profits in investment. If you earn Bitcoin without that, then you should have to work hard. Earning Bitcoin is not easy nowadays. People offering for a new job. You can do that. Also, you can participant bounty in the service section.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:25:39 PM

Signature campaign and bounty campaign are the best methods to earn bitcoin without any investment and it will give you satisfactory income which may not be possible with any other methods of earning bitcoins and once you have earned good amount of bitcoins you should try to invest it in trading to grow your bitcoins faster.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

if in my opinion Well you can get bitcoin easily in this forum. All you need is you have to be jr. Member to join the campaign. And once you join a signature campaign, keep posting and follow all the rules devoted to your campaign. It's free and you need hard work and patience Kiss Kiss Kiss
yes that is right, you dont have to invest but you have to spend time and become jr member or higher first to earn bitcoin, well there are 2 kinds of it, btc signature campaign and altcoin campaign, both signature but its different in the rate of payment. it depends on you if where do you want to join.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

if you are a newbi you should read some rules in this group. because it's important for you to start getting bitcoin. if you do not understand the rules here then you will have problems later on. if you already understand about the rules in this forum. then you should be able to make some posts, questions or maybe useful answers, it is useful to raise your rank. after your rank goes to jr.member .. try to follow the signature or social media campaign, there you will get bitcoin. but remember before following a project you should read the rules before starting the activity. maybe it's the easiest way to get bitcoin without investment

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
swiftblade

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:47:40 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 12:28:49 PM by swiftblade

Please how do I join the signature campaign

first post twice a day so you can level up your rank. Not many project recruiting newbie to join

follow this so you can estimate your path
All the main ranks that can be handed out to normal users are: Brand New, Newbie, Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, and Hero Member.
In addition to the main rankings, there are also sub-rankings that can be applied, and those are: SCAMMER, Donator, and VIP.
Finally, staff sub-rankings are as follows: Staff, Moderator, Global Moderator, Administrator, and Founder.

Rank
Description
Tag
Brand New:0 posts, gets 1 gold coin under his name.https://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gif
Newbie:1 post, gets 1 gold coin under his name.https://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gif
Jr. Member:Activity: 30, gets 1 gold coins under his name.https://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gif
Member:Activity: 60, gets 2 gold coins under his name.https://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gifhttps://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gif
Full Member:Activity: 120, gets 3 gold coins under his name.https://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gifhttps://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gifhttps://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gif
Sr. Member:Activity: 240, gets 4 gold coins under his name.https://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gifhttps://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gifhttps://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gifhttps://bitcointalk.org/Themes/custom1/images/star.gif
Hero Member:Activity: 480, gets 5 gold coins under his name.

Campaign managers usually recruit Jr. Member and above, because of their Account's advantage based on rank

Perhaps the allowed signature styling should change with activity score / membergroup. Like:
- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 40 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 100 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

Then newbies will be less effective advertisers, which would hopefully significantly reduce the incentive for low-content posts. And when people become capable of effectively advertising through their signatures, they'll have invested a lot of time into their accounts, and they won't risk being banned by spamming.

that's why no one accepted newbie as participant. so you need post everyday to rising activity for rank-up your account as fast as possible.
Remember that 1 post rising 1 point of activity, Activity limited for 14 points/2 weeks. next Schedule at Sept 26th.

More Information Please Visit Beginners & Help Section. Good Luck
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:57:12 PM

You may try Faucets, they say that it gives free Bitcoin although I never tried it. The other way is through campaigns. Joining campaigns are free, you may choose a campaign of your like then you'll just need to follow the rules and instruction to be qualified for the rewards to be distributed in a form of token at the end of the campaign. Tokens can be converted into Bitcoin depending on the rate of exchange.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

Signature campaign and bounty campaign are the best methods to earn bitcoin without any investment and it will give you satisfactory income which may not be possible with any other methods of earning bitcoins and once you have earned good amount of bitcoins you should try to invest it in trading to grow your bitcoins faster.
Definitely right.Joining in signature and bounty campaigns will really give you good profit without having any investment.You only have to be smart enough in posting your ideas.And i also agree with you that once you have earned a lot of bitcoin,try to invest and do some trading.You would not be rich either in bitcoin if you don't know how to take risks and sacrifice.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:23:16 PM

For me you still need to invest, investing is not just about money for you to earn bitcoin without investing money is to invest your time and effort specially here on forum, thats also an valuable investments to be consider, so for me invest you time well here.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 577
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:45:53 PM

I'm confused with this sentence, I think by buying bitcoin then it is automatically invest. having bitcoin is one form of investment because of the rising prices.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SultanWR

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:57:49 AM

I think the way to earn Bitcoin without invest is by joining campaigns in Bitcointalk. However it takes quite a long time and some requirements like rank
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:04:06 AM

To be honest im still a newbie here but my classmate who teach me he said that one way to earn bitcoin is to join in signature campaign and be patience always. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: