Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39481 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:45:52 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

actually there a known many ways to earn a bitcoins like mining , trading , gambling , bitcoin faucet , joining on campaigns , etc. it depends on you of what skills you got or how much money you can invest to earn more profit or bitcoins. but for me the best way to earn bitcoins is to join a signature campaign because it tends to be much easier and less stressful compare to other form of bitcoin jobs.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:07:33 AM

Many things we can do to earn bitcoin without investment, the easiest way to do this forum is join the signature campaign program or follow bounty. try it then you can keep earning bitcoin.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:38:30 AM

For starters, I would actually recommend you to do faucets and learn things about bitcoin that's the most basic thing. They are not hard to understand and you'll learn in soon enough if you are really eager to learn. You can also join signature campaigns in "service" forum, there you can see if they actually accept newbies but most of the time signature campaigns accept Jr.Member and up, so just keep posting until you level up to Jr. Member it may take some time but as I said if you want to earn you gotta be patient. If you have any experience on coding, designing, and etc.. you can also check they sometimes do signature design contests or they might need a programmer in their signature so there are some stuffs that you need to know. I do think that those are the only ways other than gambling and investing, bitcoin is really more in investing many people earn more because of that but its really your choice on what you want. We are not forcing anyone that you should do that or this, but we are here to help. Good luck Wink
jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:38:52 AM

Definitely you can earn bitcoin withoit investment. There are lots of way that you can earn by joining in signature campaign, all you have to do is to join and check the spreadsheet  if you are accepted and follow their rules and restrictions for your post.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:54:05 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 03:57:53 AM by Morgann

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
if you have money try trading altcoins and investments site but it is risky but you can start joining bitcointalk campaigns and social media campaigns you can earn money. and try some faucet sites.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:16:19 AM

To earn bitcoins without investments people can use like mining,trading,gambling,bitcoin faucet and joining a signature campaigns etc. It really depends on you if what skills do you have. And also, if how much money you can invest to earn more profit in bitcoins. As for me from those ways to earn, the best way to earn bitcoin is to join a signature campaign because it is much easier and convenient.
madbyte

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:24:57 AM

If you have a talent for graphics work or promos... there is always some coin dev or others that would give some Bitcoin or some other crypto to get a little help.

Madbyte Token | MADX | On Fantom | https://madcapx.com - hodlers
https://madxfield.com - Token game | Trade at https://spooky.fi/#/swap
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:27:57 AM

To earn bitcoins without investments people can use like mining,trading,gambling,bitcoin faucet and joining a signature campaigns etc. It really depends on you if what skills do you have. And also, if how much money you can invest to earn more profit in bitcoins. As for me from those ways to earn, the best way to earn bitcoin is to join a signature campaign because it is much easier and convenient.
I agree with you the signature campaign is very easy and convenient. what should be done is to discuss well and correctly. and if the project is successful you will get amazing wages.

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:31:54 AM

you can go with faucets
cloud mining  ==== be aware of other scams in cloud mining like BTCminer.io
by gambling
by signature campaign like what I am doing now
and joining in other bounties in altcoin board

note that you need to let the time and efforts to do the tasks for all bounty
The only thing that looks legit to earn bitcoin without investment is signature campaign because faucet is not a good source of bitcoin since they are only giving small rate of payment in bitcoin, cloud mining is risky and a lot of sites are turning into scam because they don't have real service and gambling is risky too and you need some capital for that in order to earn bitcoin and that is why it is better to just do signature campaign.
yes that is right to say that faucet is just to waste the time, i think that signature campaign is comparatively good way of earning bitcoin, but still the income that come from signature campaign is limited and therefore i think trading can be consider as the good option for earning bitcoin, for for becoming a good trader you need to spend a good time in trading and then you can make good profit from trading otherwise trading is more risky than gambling if you do not have any experience in trading.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:42:16 AM

If you don't have capital  money to invest, improve your rank and participate in airdrops and bounties campaigns in this forum.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:25:14 AM

first of all BTC is not that easy to earn you can go to altcoin bounty and find one who pays you btc already but the value is not that high
I recomend you to find other coins like ETH hehehehe advice only
you can go with the campaign

Signature campaigns and joining other bounties can help to earn bitcoin through trading after the ICO of the project ends and give the distribution. It salary depends if the ICO become successful during the ICO. It is the best way to start earning bitcoin without any investment.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:25:42 AM

If you want get bitcoin without capital.  You can join on bounty.  many projects are running bounty campaigns. you can join but to get their coins then after the division and the coin into the market you can sell it and you will get bitcoin
As my friend here has mentioned, certainly bitcoins can be earned by becoming participant of bounty campaigns. In addition our also have the option of faucets and signature campaigns. I personally recommend signature campaigns but it has some prerequisites. However, it is a good job.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:29:16 AM

you can start in here, by being active and totally interested to earn bitcoin as payment. there are so many ways how to earn bitcoin at our forum. just be an active member then make a constructive posts day by day, then when the time that you will rank up, you have a chance to join/participate on some campaigns and bounty here to earn bitcoin even altcoins also. but i can see that you are not too active since this topic created last moth and your rank remains newbie.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:35:35 AM

i think bitcointalk is a great source to earn bitcoin. here you know about bitcoin, one to anoyher and will earn satoshi.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:44:01 AM

There are lots of ways you can earn bitcoin without investing, one you can sighn up to a signature campaign and start earning either on weekly, monthly or daily basis.
Or you have a work that pay in bitcoin, you can also gamble or even render service on line.
#K!LL3R

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:50:06 AM

You can earn Bitcoin without investment by mining but it is expensive as you need a good hardware for it.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:52:31 AM

If you don't have capital  money to invest, improve your rank and participate in airdrops and bounties campaigns in this forum.
I have joined in Bounty campaigns and still not yet got any money in my wallet as these campaign managers keep far away of one month in time to pay members.

Can you tell what is airdrops and what we can do in it?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Taylorw

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:01:11 AM

I also agree that bounty is the best way to earn the 1st bitcoin. Actually, earn any tokens and than sell it for bitcoin or ETH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:04:43 AM

when you try to earn bitcoin without investment. It's a very difficult . So you need a good hardwark . Without hardwark you can not earn bitcoin without investment.

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:06:33 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins, but I started with joining in different signature campaigns and doing translations. Having them will not give you big value of bitcoins, especially if your account is not high, but you can start earning and saving it little by little. If you have the patience then I suggest you'll go for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: