Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

Actually there's so many way on how to earn bitcoin without investment, and i suggest you joined or participating signature campaign or bounty campaign. But before you joined any signature campaign or bounty atleast your rank is Jr. Member or Member and also try on trading.
Well it is possible to earn bitcoin even if you have nothing to investment just by joining signature campaign by doing posting and by completing the given task. All you need is to have time and your mind to use so that you will be able to become a part of the bitcoin forum. In this way you will earn bitcoin every week.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
Why you dont try to join here on signature campaign i think this is the best one can you earn bitcoin without investing money. All you need to do just apply in signature campaign once you get accepted that is the time for you to campaign that project till the ico finish.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:13:18 PM

You can start in many ways. for example with bounty campaign. without capital as well as investment, we can already get bitcoin.
hirozyc33

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:40:44 PM

signature campaign or Faucets gives to you the bitcoins
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

Most of the  members in this forum signature was most of the time were you can able to get bitcoin as free.
But we also had bitcoin faucets, you can get every hour, but according to others its not suitable at all for the old member, but much suited in newbie instead in terms of bitcoin faucets. Minergate also give free bitcoin through mining your laptop or desktop  with altcoin mining but it will take months before  you get free bitcoin.

doublebit21

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:40:24 PM

I am planning to do signature campaign. How much should I expect to earn a month?

If you do signature campaign you can see inside the thread on how much the campaign manager pay you but it depends on what rank you are. The higher the rank your account ofcourse it pays higher. You can see all the campaign in services section there are a lot of campaigns there with different salary they pay.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

I am planning to do signature campaign. How much should I expect to earn a month?

If you do signature campaign you can see inside the thread on how much the campaign manager pay you but it depends on what rank you are. The higher the rank your account ofcourse it pays higher. You can see all the campaign in services section there are a lot of campaigns there with different salary they pay.

Apart from signature campaigns and faucets I don't think there are any other means of earning bitcoins without investing into it either through mining or buying directly into your wallets with fiat. You can also invest your time online and find some freelance jobs which will pay you bitcoins.
rauls

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

signature campaign or Faucets gives to you the bitcoins
dont waste your time on faucets site. With this time we can learn how to trade or make many difference things better

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:12:07 PM

there is a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, you can do trading, signature campaign, gambling, and a lot more. its all on you if what do you want to do or to try things to earn. they say the easiest way to earn is to go with gambling. but its too risky.
so i must prefer you just join in bounty campaign so you wont have to invest money while earning.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:39:26 PM

There's a many way to earn Bitcoins. Most successful way is joining campaign. You can start with signature campaign. But you need high quality posts for it. You have to increase your Rank to Sr.Member or above to earn better. After getting some money from campaigns, you can invest it and can earn more. The second way is trading but it requires investment.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:02:14 PM

There's a many way to earn Bitcoins. Most successful way is joining campaign. You can start with signature campaign. But you need high quality posts for it. You have to increase your Rank to Sr.Member or above to earn better. After getting some money from campaigns, you can invest it and can earn more. The second way is trading but it requires investment.

I don't think you earn from campaigns without investments. Your time spent on making quality post is an investment and so the only way I think you can earn bitcoins without any form of investment is through faucets where you just have to wait and collect the small satoshis.
FabulousZombie

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

Signature Campaign is the easy and kinda fast way .
Well faster than investing i guess.
 its kind of investing "time" though?
because the higher your level is the more btc you get. so you absolutely need to do this ^^
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 07:22:52 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 08:54:57 AM by shawonngp

It's impossible that You can earn bitcoins without investment. When you invest your time and energy to earn bitcoins you will be successful

Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:31:51 AM

I don't think you earn from campaigns without investments. Your time spent on making quality post is an investment and so the only way I think you can earn bitcoins without any form of investment is through faucets where you just have to wait and collect the small satoshis.

I think what he meant by investment is investing actual money, not time.

In reality if you invest your money or time, it's still an investment, just we don't appreciate the time we spend as much as we appreciate money.
Rikk1234

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:23:33 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
I'm trading on Bittrex, and also take some investors money to earn some % for me and give some for investors. Have 2 strategy takeandhold and day trading. (sometimes basket trading also)
microworks87

Activity: 99

ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

I'm remembering how I entered to BTC world. First I registered at Cryptsy and collected different coins from Faucets. Then slowly I exchanged coins from different exchanges and built up my BTC fund. But I stopped doing this due to busy schedule I had before 1.5 years ago. But I'm again trying to build a good portfolio because the BTC has risen to the moon.

Mirardowyn

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

You can just claim faucets and earn some euros. You can also do some tasks like completing surveys or even watching ads, but the only thing that worked for me is claiming faucets. Many of the tasks like completing surveys are scams. They have high withdrawal fees so you are not making money, but they are earning from you.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:19:33 AM

Its hard to earn bitcoin without doing investment but you can do it. It only needs time and patience to do it. These are some of the ways I know that you can earn without investing:
- by doing faucet sites but it will take you so much time if you are doing faucet sites only because it gives a very low amount of bitcoin.
- by doing the paid to click ads but its also take you a lot of time and they give also low amount of bitcoin.
- by trading I think when you earn enough bitcoin and you are good at trading then you can earn more and more bitcoins with trading.
- by doing services with bitcoin as a payment.
- by joining signature campaigns here and for me the best way to earn coins.
That are some of the ways I know hope it helps Smiley

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:38:24 AM

Its hard to earn bitcoin without doing investment but you can do it. It only needs time and patience to do it. These are some of the ways I know that you can earn without investing:
- by doing faucet sites but it will take you so much time if you are doing faucet sites only because it gives a very low amount of bitcoin.
- by doing the paid to click ads but its also take you a lot of time and they give also low amount of bitcoin.
- by trading I think when you earn enough bitcoin and you are good at trading then you can earn more and more bitcoins with trading.
- by doing services with bitcoin as a payment.
- by joining signature campaigns here and for me the best way to earn coins.
That are some of the ways I know hope it helps Smiley

there is a lot of way to earn just by using this forum, you could earn by doing some constructive and effective post regarding the topic. you could earn by joining signature campaigns from different bounties just be sure to follow their rules and regulation.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:40:03 AM

If you are just starting to earn bitcoins right now then the best thing to do is rank up your account till it reach junior member, Try to create a constructive post's till you reach 30 activity and that will serve as your application in joining signature campaigns and lastly, Just folllow the rules of every campaign till it ends.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: