Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:51:44 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
To earn bitcoin without investment, members must be a hardworking one. I think that time could also be the gain to have some profit. One important thing to do too is to start joining signature campaigns because in that way, people can work to companies and be paid by the company. In that case, users can also earn bitcoins without investment. Another activity is to become a translator.
Joining signature campaign is having many advantages. not only you will just get the payment you will gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and you will get to know how the market will run in real time. It will help you to do trading, and it will make you search each and every thread in this forum. Whereever you do post, you will learn something from that post. And with your skills also you can earn bitcoins.

Actually joining sig campaign is a big bonus here. The real goal why we here is to seek information from others. But since there is a reward for such posting then it's more of benefits since after all we learned and knows the answers for our concerns, we are being paid at the same time.

Not just that, there are lots of people here who are at different levels and who knows that by showcasing skills here, someone might contact them for a big project because of their unique skills.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:57:52 AM

You can trade bitcoin  to earn profit !
I am trading on pololiex !
Almost the rich people always trade coin
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin without investment.
1) Join any signature campaign or social media campaign.
2) Use your skills like Coding, Writing, etc.
3) Trade with the money you earn from the above two ways.You can multiply your earnings.
4) Faucets (not recommended, very little amount)
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
you can start with a bounty champaign, and if your rank becomes jr.member you can follow the signature champaign! you can also follow the trading, I suggest diligent to read to better understand how to produce bitcoin Smiley

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:28:54 AM

I know that the bounty campaigns can give you a lot of bitcoin even without investment  or  in some twitter !fb campaign , translating campaign and others just keep earning becuase earning can give us a lot of profit without investment.

BitBayMarkets

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:48:44 AM

You can just earn bitcoin from completing tasks like watching ads or even completing surveys. Most of them are scams so be alert. You can also just claim faucets these work 100 percent.

So just go claim faucets.

Yes i agree. I mostly earn my bitcoins from claiming from faucets. I a few years ago did watching ads for bitcoin, but they didn't pay me they even don't care about you. You are just making money for him a lot of money, but he doesn't give any money back.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:49:49 AM

Many things we can do if you want to earn bitcoin without investment, for example is to follow various giveaway in this forum, then contest with design or follow signature campaign program that has been proven in this forum.

great
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:50:32 AM

To earn bitcoin without investment, members must be a hardworking one. I think that time could also be the gain to have some profit. One important thing to do too is to start joining signature campaigns because in that way, people can work to companies and be paid by the company. In that case, users can also earn bitcoins without investment. Another activity is to become a translator.
Joining signature campaign is having many advantages. not only you will just get the payment you will gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and you will get to know how the market will run in real time. It will help you to do trading, and it will make you search each and every thread in this forum. Whereever you do post, you will learn something from that post. And with your skills also you can earn bitcoins.

Actually joining sig campaign is a big bonus here. The real goal why we here is to seek information from others. But since there is a reward for such posting then it's more of benefits since after all we learned and knows the answers for our concerns, we are being paid at the same time.

Not just that, there are lots of people here who are at different levels and who knows that by showcasing skills here, someone might contact them for a big project because of their unique skills.

In addition to the signature campaign, currently, every project offers some of the bounty, including social media, video, blog, and translator. They also pay high enough for some of the bounty, so if we have a lot of skills, we can join all the bounty and get more bitcoin without investment.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:03:51 AM

first of all you need to study and learn on the bitcoin flow, just gather some ideas on how you can earn in bitcoin you need to have is patience of waiting on how long you will earn money in bitcoin, but you are in the right side here in forum you can earn money theres a lot of people give tips on where you can earn bitcoin like joining bounty, trading, and investing. just go into the marketplace and study where they can earn and who's accepting a newbie.
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

Yes you can try claiming at bitcoin faucets like what i did before.  The thing is because of the high price of bitcoins, you can only receive a small amount of satoshi.  Even if you claim every 5 min you can't reach your desired amout.  Maybe a year or more you can gather that big. Unless u are lucky enough to claim a larger amount in one click.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:28:36 AM

Some of way are the given below
1. Setup mining
2. setup faceut
3. join the signature campaign
4. join social media, blog & article, translation etc.
5. Trade
you can choose any option which in you affordable the best.... but i reminder you that or personally suggested you that you have to join first signature campaign & collect your fund then you start trade for better profit.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

Yes you can try claiming at bitcoin faucets like what i did before.  The thing is because of the high price of bitcoins, you can only receive a small amount of satoshi.  Even if you claim every 5 min you can't reach your desired amout.  Maybe a year or more you can gather that big. Unless u are lucky enough to claim a larger amount in one click.
True, however you can work out some methods ot you can offer a service if you are literate with some web skills which is needed by most peoples or project here in the forum, you can also join in bounty campaigns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gru minions

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

a lot's of way to earn bitcoin without any investment in this forum site. those are below posted
signature campaign is the best to earn bitcoin here totally free
social media campaign , slack & telegram media project as well.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:03:30 PM

Yes you can earn without investment, thanks to this platform,where you can do some campaign,ensure you take you time to understand Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency,get knowledge and you can convert your earning to Bitcoin or Ethereum, You can then invest in ICO,This is the way to go.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:13:46 PM

You will only need investment if your intention is to start trading. Now start creating constructive post till you rank up your account to junior member. When you reach at least 30 post try to look for a campaign, Your post's will be your application to be hired on a signature campaign's so make sure to fix your grammar.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:21:12 PM

True, however you can work out some methods ot you can offer a service if you are literate with some web skills which is needed by most peoples or project here in the forum, you can also join in bounty campaigns.
faucet is not a good way. it just wastes the time we have. there are many things we can do, as you say we can find some bitcoin from bounty. but not forever of course, because when we already have the capital then I would suggest to use bitcoin who have to make trades. you have a chance to get more results, then do it !!!
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:22:20 PM

many ways to get bitcoin, you can buy it can also get for free. you can join the bounty like follow the signature campaign, twitter campaign and other social media, of course you have to wait until the campaign that you follow runs successfully
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:29:51 PM

Yes you can earn without investment, thanks to this platform,where you can do some campaign,ensure you take you time to understand Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency,get knowledge and you can convert your earning to Bitcoin or Ethereum, You can then invest in ICO,This is the way to go.

I have looked at every option suggested by people and I can only conclude that it does not just mean investment of money alone because to earn bitcoin, you just have to invest something. When it comes to faucets, you have to invest your time and tolerance because that could be frustrating. When its about the forum, you have to invest obedience because without that you might end up somewhere bad quickly.
Alaminshaikh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:31:47 PM

Of Course You Can get free bitcoin income without investment site.
There are have a many good for site for bitcoin.
For that you need to find a trusted without investment site and then work start.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:35:09 PM

There are some ways to earn bitcoin without investment and one example of it was by joining in a signature campaign. But before that you need to be jr member first because only few campaign who accepts newbie as their participants , most of the time jr. Member and above only. In signature campaign you only need to their required post then after the campaign if its bounty and week if its weekly you will earn bitcoin that will be send in your wallet address.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: