Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39480 times)
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:37:12 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

You can start Earning Bitcoin by completing tasks for members of the forum in the Service section of the forum. Then when rank up sets in, you can join signature campaign and earn bigger.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

if youre rank newbie, you can earn it from sosmed campaign like twitter, facebook, article, etc.
if you have enough level, you can join signature campaign. newbie can join signature, but better if your rank up to junior.
or you can be trader, but you must spend some money to start it

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

bitcoin offers us how to get bitcoin without investment, there are many ways to trade, join ICO signatures, social media, and many other things ,, but I think investing is the easiest way to get bitcoin ,, just need financial capital and confidence ..percuma if have the capital but not sure, and it's not likely to get bitcoin ,,

leanhtuan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:17:48 PM

Usually I trade bitcoin
If you have a lot of money then you can minning bitcoin
There is little money to trade bitcoin

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:23:37 PM

With my U2 system you can earn for free...
Just claim among 5 options and earn...yes for free.
Use free vouchers to trade capshares and comshares...for free of course.

You will read bad things about from people who do not know about...
Do like many did...try...just try.
Payout possible in perfect Money up $0.02
So if you do not like...you have quickly earned ...ask for payout and byebye (lol)
But if you have once see that earning is possible...you keep up claiming and trading for free.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

There are so many ways on how you can earn Bitcoins. You might need to invest your real money without having to think you are going to loose because it will definitely appreciate.  more so, you will definitely have to invest your TIME and patience. There are those who do bitcoin mining. Some relies on advertisements viewing and captchas but it is time consuming and the earning is super low. As far as I know, signature campaigns offer a lot of profit than any of these mentioned, except you are ready to invest alot of money. Once you're earning from the campaign I suggest that you put a little portion of it in investing. But be wise enough to know when to put in your money and when to withdraw especially now that the value of btc is a little unpredictable. Good luck!

Just like in regular and ordinary fiat money - you can either get bitcoin with investing money or time and effort and most of the time, both. In other words, there is really no easy way to get bitcoin and you need to work for it or invest money to it and earn gains..

My suggestion is if you don't have money to invest on bitcoins, and you are earning something from the signature campaign, suppose if you are hero member or high then whatever bitcoins you will receive as a payment you can keep it in your wallet. If you hold your bitcoins for 1 year, then you can make 1+ bitcoins per year. This is your saving.
Great idea. My opinion also same to you. If you spend your time by joining some bounty and a signature, you will earn Bitcoin without investment and you can save some of bitcoin for your future purpose. Then you will earn daily.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:41:35 PM

Hard to do that. Do online services and get paid in Bitcoin. Sites that give free btc won't get you anywhere.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

As an begginer the only way i know to earn bitcoin without investing it is to join in the signature campaign in this campaign you don't need an investing but you need some times and you need patience. But in this campaign you'll be not boring cause you only have to do to answer or give am opinion in one given topic or discussion this is my only way to eaen without investing.feel free to give opinion and please give me a new knowledge about investing
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:09:08 PM

Based on my own experience in bitcoin cryptocurrency, I first start earning without investment through the use of joining and participating into campaigns like weekly and bounty campaigns to earn my bitcoins. In such way of joining into those camps like signature camp, I can also roam around the forum page to gather informations and earning my income on bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
exeljeksen

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:55:59 PM

The fact is that there is nothing that you're going to get for nothing you have to consider that your time is investment also. You have to consider that the electricity that you used to generate any kind of coins is an investment. You have to consider that the wear and tear on your PC is an investment. Even if you download the simplest easiest lowest difficulty coin out there in mine a million of them and then sell those million at a dollar a piece there still was and investment in the beginning there was an investment in electricity there was an investment in time and there was an investment and wear-and-tear on your computer they may have been virtually nothing but there was investment.
smsupto

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:42:16 PM

Servicing!! There are many bounty campaign in the bitcoinyalk.org. You can earn btc to provide your service.

▬▬▬▄▄   TOKENSTARS ▐ █  TOKENIZE CELEBRITIES   ▄▄▬▬▬
▬▬  Tennis ACE Token Sale  ●  SEPT 10th, 2017  ▬▬ (https://bit.ly/2xYft9X)
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

Earning Bitcoins without investment is possible
Some of way are the given below
1. You can sell your products for bitcoin
2. you can make translations for upcoming ICOs
3. join the signature campaign
4. join social media, blog & article,  etc.
5. Trade
You can choose any option.I personally suggested you that you have to join first signature campaign & collect your fund then you start trade for Huge profit.

yes this list is  completely  full,  even nothing to add)))
as for me  I use:
2. you can make translations for upcoming ICOs
3. join the signature campaign
4. join social media, blog & article,  etc.

and my friend presented me as a gift small part of bitcoin
ChopChops

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:53:38 PM

Faucets seems to be  the best way, unless you have a high rank account to be able to participe in signature campaign all the way.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:59:44 PM

You need to invest your time and effort, if you want to earn Bitcoin without investment from your pocket. Some type of investment is needed anyway. Bitcoin is money and working hardly is the method to earn it. There is money ways to earn bitcoin, like selling your services, joining the signature and bounties campaigns, doing some jobs and tasks for bitcoin..
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:18:49 AM

Join signature cmapaigns or visit bitcoin faucets. Though the first option yeilds much more income comapred to just typing capthcas in faucets.
Join a campaign and you'll earn some sats and just keep it in your wallet for the future.

usman.temuri

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:43:31 AM

There's a lot of way to earn bitcoins without investment.You can join campaigns, complete task on services.I first start with completing  task i earn some good money from it after that i trade with bitcoin.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:13:31 AM

There are many way to earn bitcoins without investment. You can now start earning Bitcoin by completing tasks for members of the forum. You can join campaigns and complete task on services. You can join signature campaign and earn big big amount. 

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:14:11 AM

You can't earn bitcoins without investment. Invesment not only mean money. You can invest your time and effort to earn bitcoins.
seems difficult to earn bitcoin with investment as the value it is high but if you can give your enough time and work hard with patience than hope for the best , you can get it.
I don’t agree with you, because there are lot of sites which give you free bitcoins without any investment. You will have to complete some task and then you will get your share in shape of free bitcoins, because many companies are now paying only in bitcoins. And if you want to invest in bitcoin then there is no need to work for others. Just invest in bitcoin and wait a little longer and you will earn because of the rising price of bitcoin.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:21:14 AM

If bitcoin will be easy to get people then it will have value. When you receive payment for their work in bitcoins is also an investment. Only this attachment in another form. People don't understand the value of bitcoin and therefore think that there is a way to extract it without difficulty. This is not so.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:25:45 AM

I don't think there is anything as free moneyz, so any airdrop, faucet or whatever will always require some work/time investment...

Maybe consider doing some part time to get some fiat that can get you going on investing in cryptos?
Why don't you think that you know something? If you join some signature campaign you can easily having bitcoin without investing in bitcoin so how you can say that i don't think?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: