Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39481 times)
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:26:26 PM

Now there are many offers for remote earnings on the stock exchange of freelancers or on this forum. You only need knowledge or skills in some area to offer your services and get paid in bitcoins.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:31:57 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
There are so many ways to earn bitcoins. You may try to join in campaigns here and you will have a money, but it takes time to do it. And if you have a money you may invest in some programs, or if you want learn how to trade coins. You may earn a lot from it. You may be rich in few more years. If you learn it you will have it. You may also try gambling luck and skills are required their. All in all there are so many ways to earn bitcoin you will choose on what way. It is more easy if you put some money on it.
Could you recommended some sites that you find useful for this?

adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:37:10 PM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
Investing is a good choice to grow your bitcoin or your other money. Joining to Signature Campaign in which a good activity for a newbies. You can earn a money and also know new informations. And you can always be updated on what is happening to Bitcoin World.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

Hello, You can get Bitcoin without investment by joining campaign, bounty, faucet. And you can start by increasing your Bitcointalk account rankings to join at Campaign.

It is not that we can join and earn bitcoins from signature campaign by joining and advertinsing for them , we need to invest our time towards forum and make some quality posts to get qualified for signature campaign.
Campaign take people who are active and do quality posts not just any one with a good rank.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

Without any investment, it is not possible to make profits with Bitcoin. Offcourse through Signature Campaign, you can make but the income will be based on the rank you have and also they won't pay the huge amount in Bitcoin. Might be you will earn 60$ to 100$ per week depends on the campaign owner.
You're right about signature campaign but signature is not the only means of earning bitcoin without investment. Bitcoin can be earn through linking video, pay to write or read article and selling of skills like creating code for campaign owner etc.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:03:04 PM

There are many ways to get BTC without investment but you get very small part of BTC in satoshi form through some PTC clicks and through some faucets. If you want to earn good amount of BTC free, you have to study this forum and you get many sources of BTC earnings. Signature campaign is a best opportunity to get good amount of BTC and you also join bounty campaign of  many new ICO to get their coins, that can be converted into BTC by selling them after their listing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:05:24 PM

Depending on your skill set, you can try providing a service in return for bitcoin payment. Can also try doing signature campaigns.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

Without any investment, it is not possible to make profits with Bitcoin. Offcourse through Signature Campaign, you can make but the income will be based on the rank you have and also they won't pay the huge amount in Bitcoin. Might be you will earn 60$ to 100$ per week depends on the campaign owner.
You're right about signature campaign but signature is not the only means of earning bitcoin without investment. Bitcoin can be earn through linking video, pay to write or read article and selling of skills like creating code for campaign owner etc.

Yes there are too mamy ways now. They are paying good with this kind of services but before it was just faucet that is much used to earn bitcoin.
Without investing it is hard to make a bigger profit. You will have to look for those who accepts jobs like that and you will have to be with a certain skill to make it happen.
Good thing this forum was made to make it easier.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

You can go for freelancing and sell your services to get yourself paid in terms of bitcoins. And moreover, to boost up your earnings you can join some suitable signature and bounty campaigns on this forum after getting some suitable rank for quality posts...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

Most profitable for me is signature campaigne,faucets or ptc are paying very little money
Other good streams of incomes are giveaways,givaways are mostly with altcoins but there is possible to trade alts for btc.You can also create business and accept btc

But best and fastest way is to create ico and cashout from stupid people,it is new Eldorado

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GankTem

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:11:05 PM

First thing you have to google how to earn bitcoin without paying real money for it. You can possibly earn bitcoin from joining signature campaign on this group. Or even try to search for some sites that mining bitcoin. And there ya go, you will have bitcoin but it will take time.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:22:47 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 05:16:25 PM by Victorycoin

The best way to earn bitcoins without making an investment is by selling goods or services, you can earn good amount of bitcoin if you have any goods or services to offer. But if you don't have them then you can join signature campaign here on bitcointalk and start earning bitcoins for free. Another way is join a paid to click site but the earnings are not much if you don't have lots of referrals.  Grin
Signature campaign can also be seen as rendering of service if one looks at it from the point of view that a campaigner is advertising some businesses with his/her online estate. However it is far from being a way of making free money because hard work is require to be able to make something worthy every week.
igotBAWS

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

A summary on my website could be helpful Smiley
https://www.coinstaker.com/bitcoin-bounty-hunting
yogesh01

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:50:43 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins. You may try to join in campaigns here and you will have a money.
Today it's hard to make a sustainal amount of bitcoin without investing . Anyway, you can earn few satoshis by micro earning, but it wastes many time...
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

You can earn bitcoin through this thread. Just join signature campaigns and do the tasks. It's easy to earn bitcoin all you need to do is to invest time and effort.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:40:15 PM

Many ways even if we don't invest. Eg, using faucet or active here so that we reach a high enough rank and participate in signcamp or bountycamp. Is one way to earn bitcoin.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

The big complaint for me, when talking about work that is going beyond signature campaigns and the other similar services that you have available to work for, is that they're insanely time consuming and rarely have decent pay rates, especially considering how mind-numblingly boring just linking videos can be. Now, when it comes to coding or writing articles, that at least has more value and requires more skill to do, and there can be a fair amount of money made from those skills. Always good to be learning about stuff like that.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:34:59 PM

The big complaint for me, when talking about work that is going beyond signature campaigns and the other similar services that you have available to work for, is that they're insanely time consuming and rarely have decent pay rates, especially considering how mind-numblingly boring just linking videos can be. Now, when it comes to coding or writing articles, that at least has more value and requires more skill to do, and there can be a fair amount of money made from those skills. Always good to be learning about stuff like that.
I guess you're right about working for bitcoin which is beyond signature campaign as time consumer but the above means of getting bitcoin I mentioned was not much time consumer. However, the time spent in achieving the about level of getting bitcoin without investment does worth it in the end.

grayhound

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:41:55 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin without investmentnis to join the campaigns here in bitcointalk all we need to do is register to the particular campaign, do the tasks based on the rules and if we had finished the task the developer will be paying us for joining the campaign. We must strictly follow the rules to be able to get the payment.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:54:59 AM

I have some ways to earn bitcoin without investment or deposit
Bitcointalk signature and social media campaigns is the best way to earn money passively
Faucet sites you can also earn but so slow
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: