Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
ericson

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:27:11 PM

There are Different kinds of earning in this forum and others
1. Mining (possible on Pc ,Laptops better with high GPU and high electric bill or electric          consuming)
2. Signature campaigns,Avatar campaigns,Social campagns (such as Facebook, Twitter ,Slack, Reddit)
  It can be earned by applying some of your knowledge and share it to others that has or you wears the signature cmapaign also example of Social campaigns is posting or creating some constructive post then you get paid each post as signature campaigns
3. Campaign Manager, Signature designer, some private works and ANN threader also translation maker
Example of campaign manager is doing all the hard and dizzy job lots of effort and time to mae this right it is the one that assigns us workers to do that and he monitors them all and pay as well signature designer, designs code of the designated signature to make an interesting design for pros only
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

So far best thing that i tried for earning Bitcoin without investing money, would be to join some Signature Campaign. I have tried some mobile applications, have done some small jobs here on forum for Bitcoin, but nothing of that payed me as much as i could get from signature campaigns. Problem with signature campaigns is that you need to be high enough rank to join. Different campaigns demand different things. So invest sometime here on forum, rise your rank, and join some signature campaign. That would be my advice.

You can also find some work to do in Marketplace \ Service section, where you can find some work to do and get paid in Bitcoin. Check that out too, there are some interesting things there.
stanisl

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:16:10 PM

Appropriate absent in the rank of a newbie to earn not likely to function or earnings will be nominal. This applies to all kinds of cranes or signature strategies in this rank. It is needed to study details relating to crypto forex and create top quality messages. Getting in due course a corresponding rank can make. The knowledge of this will come with time.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:10:22 AM

you can follow bounty if you want, and be patient to get it, here are many ways to get bitcoin, follow some useful forum to get your goal.
Vannterson

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

You can search for some faucets online which pays a very small amount or you can work for it like what I did when I started this stuff.It would really take you some time on working on it but it really pays you a good amount than the faucets.
Yeah faucets can give you the money that you want. But in return it is only a little satoshis. So you need to spend many months to get many. Just join in campaigns here it can solved your problems and inquiries.
yes but i think facuct take  a lot of time to give you good profit, i think signature campaign is the best way to earn money with out any investment.
Yeah i totally agree with you doing faucets is definitely a waste of time, it will only make you waste time and electricity. I also think that joining signature and bounty campaigns is the best way to earn without investing a single amount of money. I advice you to stop doing faucets and focus on joining signature or bounty campaigns.

Joining signature campaign is the best route to gaining bitcoin. This is really one of the basic and best source to get some bitcoins for new comers in bitcoin industry.
Hehe, I think signature campaign and social campaign are best choice for old people on cryptocurrency world.
Actually the profit and Bitcoin I earned from Bitcointalk Forum always high than profit from trading, because sometimes I have big loss make me not have more profit.
I think numerous approaches to get bitcoin without your speculation ought to take after a mark crusade if your bitcointalk account is sufficient to take after ico's abundance and get paid with altcoin and on the off chance that you get bitcoin continue attempting your little salary for your interest over the long haul. . . Also, when the time is ideal for you to feel that you have a considerable measure of bitcoin and you can change your bitcoin to fiat
Ereacia

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:19:39 AM

Add to the gathering and in the end, once your discussion rank is sufficiently high, you can take part in a mark crusade expecting you are a quality blurb and have positive trust by then. There are spigots and this kind of thing however IMO they are an exercise in futility as you will actually just make a dollar in one entire day of work. In the event that you truly need to gain a decent measure of bitcoin you're basically must contribute.
HankTheTank

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Claiming from online faucets is not a bad idea, because you can get some bitcoins just for clicking to a claim button. You get money for nothing actually. It is not much but bitcoin is bitcoin.

After a time you have a lot of bitcoins you can withdraw them to your coinpot account for an example by this method you can make bitcoins.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:23:58 AM

If you know a lot of languages, you can earn a lot of Bitcoin by doing translations, which requires linguistic and computer knowledge. But if you know 2-3 languages ​​you get a good income.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KenKeniff

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:53:08 AM

Good afternoon!

I'd like to share a really good project with you - Nousplatform. Their Bounty Campaign has just started. It has nice terms, clear tasks, user-friendly report forms and a transparent points system. Everything is very easy!
If you have at least 200 followers in your social networks, you may begin to complete tasks today.

NOUS is the platform for decentralized investment funds on blockchain, which will remove the boundaries between funds and investors. The project was named as the best project of Cryptomind ICO-auction and keeps running at full speed.

More information about the project: https://nousplatform.com/ico
Join us at Telegram: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Join us on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236656
Envrin

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:53:20 AM

Bitcoins without investments can and should be earned with the help of bounty companies. This is a company where for certain actions related to the startup of a PR, you are credited with crypto-currencies, which then go to the exchanges and grow in value. So I advise you to take a closer look.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin investing, you can try Faucets, Surveys or the one that i'm doing, the Signature Campaign one of the best way to earn without investing, though it takes time to earn bitcoin because you need to be Jr. Member first before you can join for it is the minimum requirements in joining signature campaigns, you might earn not much at first but as your rank goes up so is your earnings.

dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:08:21 PM

Cool, thanks Smiley
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:19:51 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
I can say that there are lots of way to earn Bitcoin here inside the forum. Like investing, also try the Faucets or some Surveys or joining a Signature Campaign. It is one of the best way to earn bitcoin without any investment. Then you also need to be patient because it takes time to earn bitcoin. Because you have to be a Jr. Member first, for you to join a campaign.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

Bitcoins without investments can and should be earned with the help of bounty companies. This is a company where for certain actions related to the startup of a PR, you are credited with crypto-currencies, which then go to the exchanges and grow in value. So I advise you to take a closer look.
We can earn in bitcoin without investment is through signature campaign by posting in different forum. Time is  really matters in campaign  to gain high earnings. You need to manage your time wisely.

black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:12:45 PM

many ways to earn bitcoin but if you want to earn without investment, try to apply on signature campaign, it's easy to earn if you are work harder in your signature.

take note: You can only join a signature campaign if your rank is higher than a newbie.

for a newbie you can apply also to a bounty campaign you need a twitter account and facebook account. i'm sure you can earn a lot of bitcoin without investment. good luck!
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:13:51 PM

many the way to earn bitcoin without invest. you can join bounty campaign in this forum and get free token on end of their project  Wink
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

I offer free investment...so you earn bitcoin.
Paying since October 2015

No need to prove...the ones who trusted...got
The ones who will trust will get.
So easy...you trust...you get...
You do not trust...stay away...but please do not cry after [JOKING]

MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:00:37 PM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

If you want to earn bitcoin without investment you can try joining on signature campaigns. You only have to met their required post and other policies. That's what i'm doing right now and i hope to earn bitcoin sooner.
Lintels

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

I have found an easy and fast way to earn BTC. It is for those who doesn't have powerful hardware and can't invest money.Use app ‘Gifty BTC'. Download it from Google play store GiftyCa$h - Android Apps on Google Play .You can earn 100 satoshi in every 5 minutes. Use may use my referral code btc14107 .It will help both you and me to earn more.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:27:54 PM

Free bitcoin earn not a easy task. it's totaly time waste. if you want to earn without investment then join signature campaigns in this forum. it's best way to

earn free bitcoin.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: