Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:40:32 PM

It is really difficult for me to answer this question
Because to earn a bitcoin without investing is now quite difficult
But you can do a little bit through the literacy campaign in this forum

I find it a bit easier to earn bitcoin even without cash investment. I do earn bitcoin through signature campaigns, airdrops ,bounty campagin, faucets.  We must only invest our time in it but  it doesn't require you to be active in 24 hours. 
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:05:30 AM

you can follow bounty if you want, and be patient to get it, here are many ways to get bitcoin, follow some useful forum to get your goal.

In bounty campaigns i think that signature campaigns has the highest payouts and the easiest work to do. I prefer that if you are just starting then just do signature and facebook campaigns as well for you to earn a starting coins.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
There are many different ways on how to start earning bitcoins. First you should maximize your knowledge about those things that pays bitcoin because more knowledge means more income. Examples of those ways are, joining signature, bounty, twitter or any campaign here in bitcointalk. Some of those campaigns pay bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Another is gambling, trading and bitcoin faucets.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:16:36 AM

there are several ways to get Bitcoin without investing how to create a website for those who can, mining Bitcoin and work on bounty.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:26:08 AM

You cannot earn ANYTHING without investment of SOMETHING. If you do not invest your money then you must invest your time. You cannot have one without the other!
Correct you cannot have your cake and eat it too, if you want something of value like bitcoin you either give up money to obtain it or you give up your time there is no way around that and I am still impressed why people think they can violate this, no one is going to give us bitcoin for free we need to work for it if we do not want to invest our money.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:31:51 AM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
i know some way to earn bitcoin without investing it. first you have join in the signature campaign. in this campaign, you need to find bounty and if they accept it you just need to do posting and its just like you're talking to the other people read about their opinion. but you'd sure that your posting is not a spam cause if you do it maybe you'll account will banned. the second is mining but i hear that the earning of bitcoin in this is quite slow. i dont have a wide knowledge in this section so you search it.
You can earn the bitcoins without investment via joining the signature campaigns. It has been rightly said by you that in this way, ape son is able to collect some at least at the end of the day.

This is the step for beginners actually who not know much about investment regarding the bitcoins .I myself have joined various campaigns an collected a considerable amount in short period of time.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:12:59 PM

i think playing faucet is the easiest thing to earn bitcoin without investmen.though it is very defficult to eanr a handsome figure through playing faucet  Smiley
Faucets are terrible not only the pay is not worth your time, it is one of he most boring things you can possibly do, at least in other activities you get to learn something new and may earn more money in the future but faucets do not allow you to learn anything you are just there clicking in a web page and entering captchas wasting your time and you do not even know if you are going to get paid.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

Asking how to earn bitcoin without investing is a very important questions. In a country where bitcoin is not ban you can render a service of operating as an offline middle man between buyers and sellers of bitcoin to help citizens that are not IT oriented but want to invest in bitcoin and then you collect your commission in bitcoin.
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

how to get bitcoin without investment is trading and follow all the bounty in this forum. investing in bitcoin for now is highly unlikely, why? because the bitcoin price is now high and will be very long to withstand bitcoin if it wants to get a big profit

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

Yes you can do that via signature campaigns.dnt need any money.just join it and you can earn bitcoin.but you have to keep patience.working on bounty will also help you
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

There are many ways to earn free online, there are many ptc sites that can be earned free of charge, and there are many captcha sites that can work in freebies. There are many maining sites that can be invested without investment. There are different ways to earn money in the freebies, I do a lot! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:25:48 PM

In my opinion, the main way of the bitcoins earnings are the bounty campaign. Look in the section Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bounties (Altcoins). Here you can earn altcoins and sell them when they will be released to the stock exchange. Another way to earn btc is view advertising, but you will earn very little bitcoins on this.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:34:14 PM

if you are planning to earn bitcoins here in bitcointalk forum, then start focusing first in improving your profile ranking and try to be updated as much as possible in the forums, specially in the bounty thread. There are a lot of ways to earn from joining campaigns to being a translator and etc. your profile ranking would help alot for you to be accepted in these opportunities.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:17:37 PM

by freelancer site and make jobs to other people who make payment by bitcoin .
agus_purno

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

In my opinion, the main way of the bitcoins earnings are the bounty campaign. Look in the section Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bounties (Altcoins). Here you can earn altcoins and sell them when they will be released to the stock exchange. Another way to earn btc is view advertising, but you will earn very little bitcoins on this.
yes there is like a gold field for us because inside it contains ico that can make us gain profit
By following a bounty provided, such as social media bounty, champaign signatures, and much more

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

there are several ways to get Bitcoin without investing how to create a website for those who can, mining Bitcoin and work on bounty.
•   I think without investment it will be extreamly difficult for new comers to earn bitcoin because now there are alot of people who are available for signature campaign . Yes if some have hero accounts then it still possible to earn bitcoin without investment. Finally if some still want to earn bitcoin he should do some dice game where they are giving some free amount for playing gambling. But again it will also require some fund to make investments.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:33:25 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins without any investment and the most common and popular method is to earn it from signature campaign, bounty campaign, twitter and facebook campaign where you don't have to invest any money and your efforts will generate income for you and you can also offer your services and get paid in bitcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:53:58 AM

i know some way to earn bitcoin without investing first joining in the signature campaign. in this campaign you need to find bounty and if they accept it you just need to do posting its just like talking to the other people its just like killer time but you'd sure that your posting is not a spam cause if you do it maybe you'll account will banned the second is mining i dont have a wide knowledge in this section so you search it.
I think you were confused, mining is not a job to earn bitcoin without investment, this is a job that needs big capital and very difficult, the best job to earn bitcoin without investing is the signature campaign and social campaign, the risk is almost zero and the income is pretty good. In addition, I also have some other work as captcha, if we have enough patience and hard work, income can also say is okay, or we can also provide some services to earn bitcoin as translation, logo design, signature design, make a video on youtube for advertising
That is not difficult. If you wish to start investing so that you can earn more money than now. Believe me there is no rocket science.

Just go through this forum, get to know about investing. Plus use some googling techniques and search about it. It will be so easy to get knowledge about investing. Then take a little capital and start practicing. Good luck!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:15:51 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 07:28:39 AM by Searing

Well, my 'old school' way from 2013 onward to earn BTC w/o investment ....is convoluted..in the sense I had to buy the right equipment for mining at the right time.

Thus, I mined my way out. I got MORE BTC out of the mining then I put into the equipment. Thus once the equip was paid off and of course HODL from 2013 till now,

I have NO $$$ into crypto ...but what I mined after paying the equip off and of course HODL!

Thus, whatever BTC you have after the above..is CLEAR AND FREE of any debt. Whereas, if you invested in BTC at 150 usd, and it goes to 5,000 usd, you will
always have 150 bucks INVESTED on that return.

Anyway, in my mind, it does not work that way with BUYING crypto and taking that off your profits...as a way out of the hole of debt to get started accumulating coin, but that is likely just me justifying mining and a hobby and justifying, buying miner toys Smiley

But, mentally, and to get an accumulation of some real numbers in crypto or BTC this is the only 'mind game' you can play, imho to make the OP's point on this thread.

Otherwise, if buying cypto, you always will have a fixed cost of what you paid. With mining coin, you have a fixed cost after the equip ROI's or in my view 'mines its way
out of debt"

again, I'm odd but how I look at my hoard now Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:03:44 AM

if you want to earn Bitcoin without Investment then you have to join different type of Campign. like Facebook, Twitter and other social network campign which brings you Bitcoin without investment.
Yes right, if we are new to bitcoin better we collect bitcoin without investment and look for it for free for example various campaign in this forum. I also like to follow the campaign program and proven to earn earnings.
Bitcoin is really becoming expensive with every passing hour but still, the most attractive thing is that it can be earned without spending a penny from our pockets. For a newbie, signature campaign is the most suitable option.

However, it has some requirement. The first one in the list is to have a 3 star rank at least. It shows the knowledge and time a person has spend in crypto coins. The earning will be more than enough.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: