Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:14:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To hell with all you "collateral" extorionists!!  (Read 803 times)
AirTimer (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:40:44 PM

the point of getting a loan is helping you get ahead without "collateral" otherwise
what's the point  Angry - you may as well go to an exchange! Angry
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

the point of getting a loan is helping you get ahead without "collateral" otherwise

To hell with newbie loan scammers! Who tries to get no collateral loans then never comeback!
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Then go. Can you tell me though, which exchanger we give you a Loan? And without Collateral?
Please send me a link, i want to get a Loan! Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 04:40:00 PM

Would you lend a total stranger and trust him because he says so? If a lender asks for collateral then you have to respect his rules, thats his money and lenders needs protection from scammers. Put your self in the lenders shoe, would you lend money to a random person who knocks to your door and claims he is trustworthy? Lending is a business, lenders needs to protect their business.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:34:35 AM

Sounds to me like someone is a little butt hurt that their grand plan of scamming a lender didn't work out as they had planned because they didn't know the lender would ask for collateral  Cheesy

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:08:44 AM

Sounds to me like someone is a little butt hurt that their grand plan of scamming a lender didn't work out as they had planned because they didn't know the lender would ask for collateral  Cheesy

You got that right man but you can also see it from his sig,how much butt hurted is Op.
He mine Bitecoins! Tongue
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

To hell with newbie loan scammers! Who tries to get no collateral loans then never comeback!

This made me rofl couldn't of said it better myself. 

Bye bye AirTimer see you again with your Alt's trying to pull the same shit  Roll Eyes 

Oh and thanks for the laughs  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Lone Shark

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

what's the point  Angry - you may as well go to an exchange! Angry

This made me rofl couldn't of said it better myself.  

Bye bye AirTimer see you again with your Alt's trying to pull the same shit  Roll Eyes  

Oh and thanks for the laughs  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Like every newb that comes here asking for loans, we won't see this guy ever again.

Good luck scamming this way, no one really will fall for this OP. So go away.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

The interrest rates of these so called loans are a joke.
Would they loan real money "under law" they would be already in jail for it
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:15:16 AM

Why don't you do your homework before posting in future.
You try get a short term loan for interest rates of between 5 -10%, banks may offer lower interest rates but not on very short term loans, hell even the credit cards they love to give out so much charge on around 20% in some cases.

Bitcoin loan can be dangerous long term because of how volatile the price can be but it can go both ways. I have taken loans in bitcoin before then transferred that into fiat for spending and when the time to repay comes even with the interest included i am paying back less than i borrowed in some cases.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:02:06 AM

It's just that there's so much more risk here.
You're anonymously getting a loan, without any way of collection at all, as compared to the real world where the banks can send collection agencies after you.

Add to that the volatility of BTC, and you have a valid reason for higher interest rates. Heck, arguably the interest rates here are the true free market rate and governments stifle normal free market activity in the real world.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Lone Shark

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:16:22 AM

Just to be clear. There is no penal law (I believe in anywhere) that penalizes people who charge exorbitant interest with jail time. That is just absurd. The best the lenders can get from the law and courts is to have the interest lowered to reasonable amounts. And most jurisdictions does not limit the amount of interest anyone can collect on any loan.

Heck the banks charge 3%/month compounded on delayed payments and they have chance to take everything from the card holder in case he defaults. Compare that to how lending works here on the forum, if anyone defaults, what's our recourse? We can go to the courts, but we have to dox the guy first then the cost of litigation will likely be exorbitant too, so what's the point?
Thule

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:30:57 AM

You try get a short term loan for interest rates of between 5 -10%, banks may offer lower interest rates but not on very short term loans, hell even the credit cards they love to give out so much charge on around 20% in some cases.

Bitcoin loan can be dangerous long term because of how volatile the price can be but it can go both ways. I have taken loans in bitcoin before then transferred that into fiat for spending and when the time to repay comes even with the interest included i am paying back less than i borrowed in some cases.

LOL maybe you do your homework first and compare 5-10% per anno with the rates of loans here.5-10% compared to them are more than peanuts.
You know how much 0.5% per day will be per anno ?You get short term loans with colleteral everywhere for way way less.

It's just that there's so much more risk here.
You're anonymously getting a loan, without any way of collection at all, as compared to the real world where the banks can send collection agencies after you.

The next bullshit.Most of them are asking 120% colleteral so where is the risk ?

Add to that the volatility of BTC, and you have a valid reason for higher interest rates.
He is lending in BTC its his choice.If he doesnt want the volatile he can lend fiat.Also in a longterm rising price he is making extra profit lending BTC.

Just to be clear. There is no penal law (I believe in anywhere) that penalizes people who charge exorbitant interest with jail time.
Stop beliving and start a real research if you are doing that business seriously.In every country the lombard is very regulated and has a max interrest rate given which he can charge per anno.
You are nothing else as a lombard since you are asking for collateral.If they charge more they will get 1.payment punishment 2.license revoked 3.jail time
And if you still claim that you are only a private person who lends money to friends and don't run a profitable business i would recommend to have a closer look to the usury act

Heck the banks charge 3%/month compounded on delayed payments and they have chance to take everything from the card holder in case he defaults. Compare that to how lending works here on the forum, if anyone defaults, what's our recourse? We can go to the courts, but we have to dox the guy first then the cost of litigation will likely be exorbitant too, so what's the point?

Do you have a bank license and are you regullated like a bank that you compare yourself to a bank ?
I would advise you using laws which are written for people like you instead of looking into banking law which have nothing to do with you

bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:22:27 AM

LOL maybe you do your homework first and compare 5-10% per anno with the rates of loans here.5-10% compared to them are more than peanuts.
You know how much 0.5% per day will be per anno ?You get short term loans with colleteral everywhere for way way less.

So why don't you tell me then where i can get a 0.5btc loan in 5min at a flat rate of 7% interest for repayment in 2 weeks?
And of course it has to be with no registration and no account to set up.

Thule

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:29:27 AM

So why don't you tell me then where i can get a 0.5btc loan in 5min at a flat rate of 7% interest for repayment in 2 weeks?

what is your collateral ?
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

I don't need collateral to take such a loan here, i have a great repayment history and most people know that i have a job i cannot risk by shooting through on such a small amount of BTC
Most people here know where to find me on the net.

Thule

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

I don't need collateral to take such a loan here, i have a great repayment history and most people know that i have a job i cannot risk by shooting through on such a small amount of BTC

your replies are total nonsense.
i could answer your questions if the same stupidity you do.I got a lombard i dont need to register cause he knows i have a job.I used him in the past several times so i can get a bigger loan now bla bla bla......
total nonsense .If you ask for a lombard who is giving you a loan and compare it to a loan here please at least use the same credentials
and not diffrent one like you do
Lone Shark

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:42:46 PM

i could answer your questions if the same stupidity you do.I got a lombard i dont need to register cause he knows i have a job.I used him in the past several times so i can get a bigger loan now bla bla bla......
total nonsense .If you ask for a lombard who is giving you a loan and compare it to a loan here please at least use the same credentials

Then we'll give you a loan with the rates of those "lombard" you are talking about. But here's the catch,

I want your name
I want your facebook
I want your ID
I want your passport
I want the name of your employer
I want the name of your parents
I want the name of your wife
I want the name of your dog
I want everything you send me notarized
I want it publicly know
I want it you to take a selfie with those ID, your boss, your mom holding her passport,
etc. etc. etc.

In short, I want to dox you and a strict collateral requirement before you get a loan. Then I'll give you a low interest rate as low as whoever that "lombard" is.

Or... you could get a loan like every normal forum member here and pay a reasonable amount of interest on the internet without doxxing yourself.
Thule

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

Then we'll give you a loan with the rates of those "lombard" you are talking about. But here's the catch,

I want your name
I want your facebook
I want your ID
I want your passport
I want the name of your employer
I want the name of your parents
I want the name of your wife
I want the name of your dog
I want everything you send me notarized
I want it publicly know
I want it you to take a selfie with those ID, your boss, your mom holding her passport,
etc. etc. etc.

In short, I want to dox you and a strict collateral requirement before you get a loan. Then I'll give you a low interest rate as low as whoever that "lombard" is.

Or... you could get a loan like every normal forum member here and pay a reasonable amount of interest on the internet without doxxing yourself.

Total nonsense what you write.
I guess you never dealed with a real lombard.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: