Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 8861 times)
ksnhll

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:32:35 AM

Hello!
Why not receive the link confirm registration on email? When you register an office VentureKingdom Platform!
There is no opportunity to go to the office!

Please activate your account first. An activation link was sent to your email.

No link activation Huh

Hi friend. I created a ticket on venturekingdom.com about this issue. I think they fix when they saw my ticket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:43:04 AM

Hello!
Why not receive the link confirm registration on email? When you register an office VentureKingdom Platform!

No link activation Huh

Hi friend. I created a ticket on venturekingdom.com about this issue. I think they fix when they saw my ticket.

My ticket about same issue still pending maybe due to weekend I hope on Monday this problem will get sorted out. Now it's confirmed all people facing same issue to get activation link after successful sign up there.
ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:52:14 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 02:53:46 PM by ksnhll

Hello!

No link activation Huh

My ticket about same issue still pending maybe due to weekend I hope on Monday this problem will get sorted out. Now it's confirmed all people facing same issue to get activation link after successful sign up there.

They fixed that. At venturekingdom.com I received this answer to my ticket talking about this situation:

"Yes, we've confirmed the issue, restarted the email queue and everybody has received their emails by now."
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:04:38 PM

I think this project is good and very promising, hopefully this project successful  Wink
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:39:40 PM

This is good in the end, hopefully this project goes smoothly without a hitch, I think it's good to benefit investors.thanks
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

Great milestone for our project. I wish success to team and special thank for their effort!
alexrums

Activity: 924
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:26:08 PM

Hello!

No link activation Huh

They fixed that. At venturekingdom.com I received this answer to my ticket talking about this situation:

"Yes, we've confirmed the issue, restarted the email queue and everybody has received their emails by now."

Yes. The problem is solved. But now how to tie Twitter and Facebook in the office?
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:57:30 AM

This project is hopeful and awesome. God bless.
Anyway, I'd like to ask:why i can't access https://app.venturekingdom.com in my smartphone. This problem doesn't happen when i use my laptop.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

This is a very good project .. I have joined the signature newbie .. hopefully this project will run on target .. and many investors are interested in this project ,, good luck

erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:56:19 AM

This is a very good project .. I have joined the signature newbie .. hopefully this project will run on target .. and many investors are interested in this project ,, good luck
Can a newbie join a signature campaign?  Huh  Shocked
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:18:02 AM

Can a newbie join a signature campaign?  Huh  Shocked

Yes you can join! I joined to the signature campaign too.

carlog12345

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:05:05 PM

What is your expected fundings amount ?

Hi ksnhll,

Instead of selling tokens at the fixed price as many other ICOs do and thus having an exact hard market cap, the smart contract instead follows this formula for changing the price dynamically based on a market demand:

https://github.com/uvarovserge/royalkingdomcoin/blob/master/contracts/RKCToken.sol#L116

We have calculated that the maximum possible investment is around 100,000 ETH, which is $20,500,000 at the moment (could be more or less, depending on the ETH price) if someone were to buy all 18% spread by 18 transactions (would be slightly more if the transactions are small instead). We can't get more than this amount. This is by intention, we hard-coded this limit into the formula. We can get less though if the market will stop buying until the ICO ends. Then we will divide this amount by the total amount of coins bought, multiply by 100, and we get the full market valuation of the token that the smart contract has thus discovered. And the rest of the unbought tokens gets proportionally distributed among all token holders to make everyone happy.

Quote from: Laythian
Quote from: jukKas
Project looks promising, but why accept only ETH in ICO?
I think because it's built on the ethereum platform?
You're absolutely right. We based our ICO on the rules of the open source smart contract to provide the full transparency of operations to the public. The smart contract runs on the Ethereum blockchain network, and it's not possible to send Bitcoin to the Ethereum address, as you know. We were trying to provide this service and convert BTC to ETH for people at the start of the ICO, but couldn't keep up with the unexpectedly high demand. So now only ETH is available.

Hi, how do you plan to distribute the rest of unbought tokens proportionally? Is it by the amount of Eth you invested divide by total eth collected multiply by number of remaining tokes or what? Also you said that you are already a company, What is the name of your company? Is it ok if you screenshot your company trade license and expiry date. I tried to search for rke and royal kingdom enterprise in Dubai chamber of commerce but I cant find any results. I just want to make sure you are existing company in Dubai to avoid any doubts.

Any response from the team for my queries? Also I checked linkedin profiles of your team like working experience or about the company, etc nothing is written there. I am starting to have some doubts. Hopefully you can reply and clear this before I can invest. The beta version of Tomorrow exchange will start tomorrow right? Cheers.
tasrep

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:46:05 PM

There may be distinct gains after the end of the ico exchange, as long as the project continues without any constraints and cooperation forever. thank you

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
oreocuy

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:59:58 AM

New coins, new beginnings, hopefully this project will be successful and achieve the expected target ..
How is this project?
How many tokens are sold?
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

joined facebook and twitter bounty..  Grin Grin
admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:23:18 PM

awesome project i think.. i hope this project can be successfull too..
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:30:54 PM

I have trouble joining siganture, I can not copy signature to my account, sorry if I ask a lot, because this is my first signature, please help, Sad
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:48:20 PM

Very good project with signature. Let alone newbie allowed to follow it and this is my first signature thanks
AIOS

Activity: 70

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

Promising!!
I would certainly be waiting for the tokens to be listed on exchanges.

Cleverly done post.
Bookmarked it!!

chewkl

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:25:55 AM

Looks this this has lost a lot of traction. Surprising as the project was well thought out, transparent and good response from the official devs here...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: