Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Musiconomi - A New Music Economy That Works for Everyone (MCI)  (Read 10260 times)
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:41:17 PM

I am really angry about this Crowdsale!

Today at 9pm CEST had should start the PUBLIC sale.

I went to https://cofound.it/en/projects/musiconomi/contribute/  a few minutes past 9 and Phase 3 (public sale) was shown as ACTIVE.

So far so good, but there was no possibility to contribute without beeing on the whitelist.
The ETH-Adress whitelist was still active.

So i thought maybe it´s a mistake but i can still do my contribute. So I did, even i wasn´t on the white list.

Now the sale is over and my contribution is transferd back to my wallet.

What is that? How can you offer a public sale if it´s still limited to the whitelist?

That´s really annoying!

It's a bit confusing indeed, Phase 3 shows "Active".
However, you can clearly see the hard cap was reached already and that "The crowdsale is now over.".
MisterH

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:25:40 PM

The public sale started at a certain block where the time was guesstimated to be round 9 CEST. In reality, the public sale started 2 hours early...looking forward to following this project, sounds great and best of luck to the team!
CybermanTX

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:54:59 AM

What are the Exchanges that are on board to trade the coin?
Ergenekon

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:11:22 AM

Smiley iconomi created Cofound.it,
now iconomi need to build an Exchange site for those tokens.
anyway.. Goodluck, i also invested Musiconomi,  we should wait a little for exchanges.
windmm

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:07:18 AM

Not yet but I think etherdelta would be the first (as always)
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:13:39 AM

Hello, team Smiley I do like your project, it might be interesting for audience and for musicians. But why people might decide for this platform instead of itunes, youtube, fb fanpages, I don't know what else, but there are definitely various ways to communicate with musicians Smiley How are you going to attract music-consumers?

P.s. I'm asking because I'm really interested in your project and want to hop on and see you successful with novice ideas . Smiley

Because platforms like iTunes are centralized and like all centralized platforms, company takes maximum profit and pays little to artists. A decentralized platform will help the artists generate revenue directly from fans without any middle man taking cuts and delaying payments.

Exactly, I've had a few of my tunes released on selling platforms such as iTunes, Beatport... as well as streaming platforms (Spotify, Deezer ...) and the amount of money you get as an artist is really ridiculous.
Unless you're making very commercial aimed music (like Vevo stuff or else) you're only viable revenues are from concerts or such things.

Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:19:52 PM

Hello, team Smiley I do like your project, it might be interesting for audience and for musicians. But why people might decide for this platform instead of itunes, youtube, fb fanpages, I don't know what else, but there are definitely various ways to communicate with musicians Smiley How are you going to attract music-consumers?

P.s. I'm asking because I'm really interested in your project and want to hop on and see you successful with novice ideas . Smiley

Because platforms like iTunes are centralized and like all centralized platforms, company takes maximum profit and pays little to artists. A decentralized platform will help the artists generate revenue directly from fans without any middle man taking cuts and delaying payments.

Exactly, I've had a few of my tunes released on selling platforms such as iTunes, Beatport... as well as streaming platforms (Spotify, Deezer ...) and the amount of money you get as an artist is really ridiculous.
Unless you're making very commercial aimed music (like Vevo stuff or else) you're only viable revenues are from concerts or such things.

I understand, so this platform could be also adjusted for writers, and artists than. As far as I heard Amazon makes writers's life extremely heavy... Guys, you could cover this field too Wink
expathos

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

Something is wrong with MCI token in myetherwallet.

It now states.

Not a valid ERC-20 token   - MCI

Please advise what has happened with my investment.

Best

Richard K.
Blockchain News
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

Can someone explain on short what is the main difference between Musiconomi and Viberate?
Thanks
AleksandraSandra

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

Another music revenue platform.. do these founders think they invented the wheel or something? What makes you different from all the other cypto music projects out there
Good question Smiley
By the way, do anyone knows if there any section on forum, which compares the ICOs with similar ideas?  It could be really helpful, if someone could take it over.
CryptoPedro (OP)

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

Can someone explain on short what is the main difference between Musiconomi and Viberate?
Thanks

Viberate is focused only on live events: "Viberate is a crowdsourced live music ecosystem and a blockchain-based marketplace where we're matching musicians with event organizers."

Musiconomi is handling the other 95% of Music-related verticals  Grin

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:04:49 PM

Thanks

Viberate is focused only on live events: "Viberate is a crowdsourced live music ecosystem and a blockchain-based marketplace where we're matching musicians with event organizers."

Musiconomi is handling the other 95% of Music-related verticals  Grin

Thanks for quick explanation. Waiting for issue displayed on MEW to be fixed and exchange. After that I will buy some
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:34:23 PM

Another music revenue platform.. do these founders think they invented the wheel or something? What makes you different from all the other cypto music projects out there
That is my concern about this platform, music industry is one that is indeed struggling to make sustainable profit and the valuation at which most of these ICOs are entering the space is more of a concern to me, late investors will find out that they will find it difficult to meet their projection

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AweJohn

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:09:19 PM

Thanks

Musiconomi is handling the other 95% of Music-related verticals  Grin

Thanks for quick explanation. Waiting for issue displayed on MEW to be fixed and exchange. After that I will buy some

I am not on the slack channel , so if someone in here is in the slack, let us know if there are any news,
or better tell the devs to open the slack invite now that the ico is over !
The team needs to post some updates here....
CryptoPedro (OP)

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

Official Update: Crowdsale Stats

https://medium.com/musiconomi/musiconomi-crowdsale-stats-edad9a716f51

Also, here's the official word on the tokens: The token will unlock as soon as an exchange is confirming it's listed, or maximum at block 4342900 (this is hard coded max in the contract).

The MCI and CFI teams are both working together on confirming with exchanges right now, so we hope to be able to manually unlock it earlier than the contract date. And no Im not allowed to say which exchanges, sorry.

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
NoBit

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:33:34 AM

I am interested at this project. Can I join your slack? It seems to be closed.

Bitrated user: nobit.
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:22:11 AM

I am interested at this project. Can I join your slack? It seems to be closed.

Did you try the slack button at the top of https://musiconomi.com ? It should lead you to something like join.slack.com/t/musiconomi/shared_invite/...
NoBit

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

Yes the Link says invites are closed.

Bitrated user: nobit.
windmm

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:00:30 AM

No transferable until October?
finles_mngr

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:24:48 AM

That's an awesome project! are u going to have an additional issue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: