Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Design is important for ICO projects  (Read 19188 times)
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/

what do you mean by design? it is not important, the most important technology and products are a real mainstay, especially if you have a smart contract like ethereum. eos is now a prima donna of its technology. if it's just a design, it's just nonsense
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

For sure, it has happened multiple times that I have disregarded a project simply on the basis of poor design, graphics, layout etc. If they are unable to make their product/website/etc. at least partially visually stimulating, I wouldn't trust them with the actual development (and everything else in between)  of it.
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

Yes ı think design is really important. Also i can understand know from icos website designs . I can clearly say to you about a ico . is it scam or not.
Design reflects everything. If you have a good project you need to have a very good design to show your project.
There are some projects also they dont care about design they care only about coding. But they forget about average investors.
Average investors need to see something fancy about project. They need to feel satisfied. So yes design is really important.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Website design and layout are very important. If the design and layout of the site look cheap, do not work properly, hang, then who wants to deal with such a project? I always pay attention to the site and design of ANN, Bounty
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

Yes, design is important in projects because it's just like the back of their personality if the projects have a bad or unlovely background in the project it seems that the team behind or developer are pretended to run the project because of low design in the website or other social media platform.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

For me, I still goes to the function of the product. Only foolish investors sets their mind on the design of the page, the image, etc. We must focus on what the project can do. And what are its main functions, and most of all, if it can deliver to their roadmap. The design is worthless if you only focuses on that part.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

Yes, I think that the design of the project is very important because it shows how seriously they took the preparation of their project. The description should be all clear and understandable to even the most stupid person after reading there were no issues
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

It seems to me that the design is of course necessary, but still you need to understand that now it is probably more correct to use the transparency of the project because if the project is not transparent and it is not clear what you are doing, then unfortunately the design will not help.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

I, just like you, believe that the right design is simply obliged to inspire confidence and attract customers!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

in my opinion, design is very important to attract enthusiasts quickly, but more importantly is electability and performance, of course those are the two main things of the growth of a project
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

In my opinion, 80 percent of the success of ICOS campaigns depends on the crypto and Bitcoin markets. The remaining 20 percent belong to the design of attractive ICOS campaigns and attract investors to invest money into the campaign.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

First of all , what can attract people is what they can see, both in life and here design is a very important factor.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

Website design is not an important factor of ICO, but it shows how serious is the team about the project. If they can't spend little money on original design and good quality pictures, how do you think they will manage a multimillion project?

EncryptKnomes

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

The design is unfortunately too important for ICO projects imo, people tend to make their judgements on the visuals and marketing rather than the fundamentals, team, project developments etc. Gotta find a project that has the whole package I guess Wink e.g. Plutus enables crypto payments at 40million+ stores globally, have a beta working product, has a strong team, and they have a sleek website https://plutus.it/
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

In my opinion design is very important if you have a professional theme and you are very serious on your project then it's important that you have a professional design website, not only you will gain trust but it is also to navigate if you have a clean and good design.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

yes, design is very important to attract investors. with good design and supported by a good development team, the ico project will attract investors and the chances of success will be great.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

I agree, the design is very important, I quickly believe the project with good content and beautiful design. You are good at doing it, I wish you success in your work.
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

in my opinion it is very important, personally before getting to know more detail about the project that I see first is web design, does it look professional or not after this stage I read the whitepaper, then validate the team, and finally the legal license if they have a bad design I'm not sure they can make a good project so I'll leave a platform like this
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

For me, I still goes to the function of the product. Only foolish investors sets their mind on the design of the page, the image, etc. We must focus on what the project can do. And what are its main functions, and most of all, if it can deliver to their roadmap. The design is worthless if you only focuses on that part.
You all correctly said about the functionality of the product, but the design of the site is like polished shoes for a person, if the project has a sloppy site, then in the future it can easily scare off investors.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

It is important to ensure it looks like a serious project, too many worthless ico scams means a good design will help to attract better investors looking for a quality project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: