Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Design is important for ICO projects  (Read 19188 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

If the project uses a template site, few investors will be interested in it. We live in the 21st century, who is marketing decides a lot.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

Of course, the design is very important for any project, look when you visit the site, the first thing you look at is the design, so of course, the picture always attracts attention and sufficient attention is always given to this aspect.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Indeed it is true that design is very important. Beautiful design attracts people. When I look at the product myself, if I don’t like the design, it pushes me away.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

Hmm. Because there are so many investors attracted by projects with good  website designed so they felt into trap of scam ICO projects Smiley. Of course design is very important but it's not the most important thing for a good project. You should know that there are so many ICO projects with normal website designed still could reach hardcap very quickly just because of their project quality not because they have a good designed website Smiley.

Of course, I am sure that the design is very important for a successful ICO. A company must attract attention and be recognizable among others. There are several themes that people love, for example, I love space theme and i am ready for everything for the sake of beautiful space animations and logos.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/
I have been saying this for the longest time, if you want to look like a proper project you need to hire the best graphic designers you can afford, any website that looks like it was made on wordpress by a simple fool can claim they are an ICO but I won't invest in them, you need to have a proper team behind the project and if you are small enough to consider a designer as an expense than I won't be investing into your ICO.

I can give up on an ICO in two seconds, just go on their web page and leave and that happened before, I need to be reeled in to their website by how it looks and if you can't manage it than I am out. Not only website but also from wallets to twitter to all graphic needs should look proper before you publish it. Without those things I am definitely out.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

Design is important for ICO.
ICO with good design attracts to learn more about project.
And for me one of the important thing is the name of coin

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:47:06 AM

For me the design of the project is very important. Poor design makes you pass by as it causes mistrust in the team experience and their ability to implement the idea.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

Of course, it is important to develop a good design. If the team does not care about it, no one will pay attention to the project. This is one of the components of the platform, in the overall picture of the project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

indeed design is important for each project because usually someone will be interested in something if something is interesting, so if the project design is interesting then people will be interested, but in the world of crypto design is not a determinant of the good or not of a project. there are several determinants of good or bad projects, but the most important is the team that works behind the project, if the team does not have sufficient experience and knowledge, especially in the crypto world, the possibility of the project being successful will be small.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

Every aspect of the ICO is very important. Technical independence, marketing on the market, coin design. Usually every link is very important, only good projects can be successful. Many ICOs will fail because it is really hard to achieve. This requires a strong, professional team.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

All the design of ICO sites is free wordpress + a nulled template. It could be done in a couple of hours and they are usually all the same. Pathetic.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

I agree, because first impression when you see a project that has beautiful look or design you get attracted to it and you want to know more about it and later on you want to invest in it, simple marketing strategy
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

The design of a project as well as product and services is that the initial message that individuals receive. The perception and also the relationship with a project is created supported what folks see and understand as what project symbolize. Indeed, project style is essential to project success!
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

One part that makes the project good is indeed the design. Because with that, investors will think they are really serious in the project in the project. But don't think that all projects with good designs are of course potentially. The potential of the project must be seen in the future.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

In my opinion, design is a very important component of any project that wants to attract good investments!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
der_troll

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

I also check every website before taking part in any project. And I think it is a must for every serious project that aims to achieve good fundraising goals to have a great website and not bought thing for 100 USD.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

It's true. Beautiful design attracts attention and makes the project more presentable. But the main thing is to bring success to the projects Sometimes it happens that the cover is beautiful, and the insides of the project do not inspire confidence.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

It is not the most important detail, but it is an important factor. Like anywhere in the world, the image sells the most, so designing the project is one thing to keep in mind. More important than the project image is the technology used by the project and the action theme of the project. You probably opened this thread to make your ad. It's good that you know how to make logos and that you are a web developer. However, I think it would be more appropriate to go to a project page that needs a man who is as competent as you and to express your skills there.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

desaign is still very much needed because it is the initial packaging that will be seen by many people, so the project team in this case must be able to make a good village so people can be interested

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

In my opinion project design is a characteristic of a project or the superiority of the project and it is very important. Project design can also increase sales because it can attract investors from convincing images.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: