Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Design is important for ICO projects  (Read 19186 times)
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

I believe that the idea and good PR are important first of all, but only after the design is important

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:37:08 AM

Of course, design is important for every new project on the market, because it is him who buys the money and pushes his money into this or that project

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

I think project design is very crucial in every project. Design will simply put the first impression on users as well as investors who are willing to invest on the said project. It also reflects the dedication of the team with regards to the well-organized project management.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

I very much agree with you that design is higher than technology than marketing, and the success of the project is closely related to his design. If you have a good design, a bad project can be successful, but the real cryptocurrency without a good design can't reach consensus.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

I guess 90% of investors would go after design ,so yes design is so important and mind you that doesn't mean that scam projects won't spend a lot on there ICO to look better ,you can easily get scammed if you are only after design and not doing research first before investing

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

Design is really important. You need to place your advertisement neither here, but on the freelance exchange or in the "work" section. It seems to me that the idea itself should be working in addition to high-quality design.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

I think many projects have not been able to collect the necessary amount of money purely because of the weak design. Some were too similar to fraudulent projects.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

Yes, it is. A good looking website, whitepaper, and media is very important to catch the investors attention! Without classy design, a good project can fail too! The design has a very high importance for the ICO projects! I am an ICO investor, and I always prefer a good and unique design website and whitepaper. Though people are being greedy, many ICO project used the same design/theme for their ICO website and I ignored them as usual.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

Being a professional investor or a newcomer if you plan to invest in ICO you visit the site and study the development team and the price offer of the project but also plays a big role in the marketing of the project and the marketing includes such a term as quality and creativity. If the site is made at the highest level the investor is more interested in buying the token ! Design is very important as other creative little things !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/

The design is the heart of the projects. It speaks the whole project. It can make or break the projects. A good design means the project is really being thinked and handled with a good team.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

I think design is very important. Even if your project has a very original and interesting idea, it may lose some investors because of the poor presentation of this idea. All the same design is the first thing that catches the eye when we start to study any project. And if everything is done beautifully and conveniently, people will perceive information better.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/

The battle for the customer does not take place during the use of the product, but during the selection of the customer. When he sits on some aggregator and chooses projects to invest in one of them.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

Certainly. In our time, in order to stand out among the many other proposals, it is necessary to have a unique look or a memorable name. These are the main components of the 21st century.

DeltaX

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

Certainly. In our time, in order to stand out among the many other proposals, it is necessary to have a unique look or a memorable name. These are the main components of the 21st century.
The design is also the most important thing to impress people so that they will know the project is professional enough, imagine having an ICO with crappy design
people will definiely be skeptical at the first glance.
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

Design and packaging are very important nowadays. People now love the eyes and if they do not like something in the design-they will not give money there. After all, if you are unable to make beautiful - as you will be able to multiply my money.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

Design and Timeline and roadmap all the features important for ico projects most important communication in social media channels are important
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

Design is important as it is building emotional connection  with the  user. That is the first impression we connect to the project. In the complex world we are living good design is mandatory for the success.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Of course, design is extremely important for a project because it is often bought with eyes and what they like to see.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
GunsLair

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:36:25 AM

A picture is really important to many people. If the design is unusual and unique, of course, it will attract attention and the person will want to know the project better.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:31:48 AM

According to my view, the development of the project is an important part of any ICO because design can give you popularity for some time. If the project is well developed then it is more likely to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: