Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Design is important for ICO projects  (Read 19178 times)
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:13:09 AM

Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/

Design has always been underestimated by old-school entrepreneurs. Now if you do not have a good designer who works at least part - time-you do not attract a client.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:44:19 PM

Design is of course important for the project, especially if it is going to attract more funds for its development!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:35:48 PM

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/

I guess that you are graphic designer but I don't see any thing is really stand out in your design but this is also new field for designers like you develop abilities. Good luck!  Wink

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:57:26 AM

I believe that an important condition for the success of each project is to attract sufficient attention among potential investors and users. One of the main tools to achieve this result is a well-prepared design, as well as a project development concept and a development team.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:25:48 AM

design as an attraction on the project. When the design looks interesting will certainly many who are also interested in joining the project. the seriousness of the project will be visible from a design however, it should also be supported with the concept and also an interesting system so that not just design without meaning it.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:47:57 AM

A picture is really important to many people. If the design is unusual and unique, of course, it will attract attention and the person will want to know the project better.

I think that may be true, but now is the most careless thing today. What ICO needs to do urgently is to create a screen, to protect good projects and eliminate phishing and phishing projects  Shocked

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:51:46 AM

I'm not a project maker, but yes, design is very important to have a serious image. So, project makers, take care of your design!

Yes, it is very likely that when the design is made, there will be many people who are interested in the way they look and participate, and may be advertising with what is in it. I think this is essential for every upcoming project  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:53:31 AM

I even find it difficult to imagine that some ICOs can attract the necessary attention of users and investors without a well-prepared design. Therefore, when preparing a project, I always recommend that developers prepare not only the right development strategy and prototypes, but also the design of their project.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:05:41 AM

I see ICO projects not with their web design. Because I have seen many projects that have good web design but the project failed. Some things that are important to me are the concepts of the project, experienced teams, communities, partners, and whitepapers.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 06:11:28 AM

Design is very important in every projects ,as for me design is one of the things I check out about the project I'm doing research on but this doesn't stop the projects from failing and even scammers knows how to design websites to attract investors

ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:39:20 PM

I think design is not important. The project should have an active development team. The project team needs to actively communicate with the community.
This is more important.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:35:32 PM

The design is a very important project for ICO. Sometimes, you get acquainted with the project, like it is not necessary, but how colorful and juicy served. So aesthetics is important, and the Designer is not the last link in the project.

daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

Design is important because many investors are looking for a project that have great designs on it. If the project's design can be develop by kids it should be identified as a scam project.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:46:04 PM

I'm not a project maker, but yes, design is very important to have a serious image. So, project makers, take care of your design!
Design gives the investors a much more confidence on their investment. Because when we see a good campaign but low on design in their landing page, only fools that want to invest will invest on their project, because good investors think that it is a just a cheap and scam campaign.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:38:34 PM

If I am right, design is also the same or almost the same as planning.
If the team of a project decides not to plan for their ICO before lunch, it might lead to failure of the project.
I believe no project team will want to fail, so sometimes, some of time start planning, at least two years before the time of lunch.
I am seeing some projects that are already doing some plannings.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:42:10 PM

Project design is almost half the company's success.Maybe even the content is not too interesting, but if the design is cool, then people with open mouths will invest just by looking at the quality design.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:34:48 PM

I think that design is very important in every project. It doesn't depend crypto or different other websites from traditional market. Design play one of the major roles in business.
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:20:36 PM

Design of the project is certainly well attracted our attention, cool picture. But for me it is not the main thing in ICO, but truthfulness, reliable, good-quality team with their partners and most importantly its solvency matters.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:08:47 AM

There are some project websites that look amateurish and not enough to attract good number investors.
Sometimes, these are what interested people consider.
Imagine visiting their website and ten it looks like that designed for kids.
A website must have good graphics and must look mature and then must carry the true picture of the project.
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:26:58 AM

That is absolutely right. Design and concept of a project will determine how the investors will stare on the project. It is not only about the price, but it is about the next technology that may be worthier in the future, at least one year later after listing after ICO. because, so far, many investors will invest in an ICO in order to get the profits after a year or more. Not for the short investment. That is why they will look for the project with the promising and real product design.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: