Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Design is important for ICO projects  (Read 19186 times)
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 12:30:21 PM

I believe that design has long gone beyond just aesthetic pleasure. Today, the design of the product, it is also the convenience of its use. And that's what lacking in many cryptocurrency projects, for ease of use and logical .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:03:27 PM

Sure, design is an important part of the ICO project, because it's like an a beautiful and eye-catching package of a good, which plays a marketing role.
one way to attract someone's attention by determining design is of course important. a project if the design is attractive will definitely cause someone to like it and choose it.
but there may be some people who are not concerned with design and most importantly, the project can work well and maybe various things, because everyone is different in determining anything.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:39:05 PM

It's very important it reflects the seriousness of the team in presenting their project to potential investors, Ico is crowdfunding it's just right that they create a professional looking presentation, I will never invest in ICO that a thread can also be create by a newbie.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:43:35 PM

It's quite important a good and structured design means that the team are serious about the project,the first impression is really important to attract investors, you will got a lot of critic and lose the investors if the site is crappy, the better the design the better public will talk about your project, but design couldn't be the indicators to say the project is legit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:34:52 PM

It's very important it reflects the seriousness of the team in presenting their project to potential investors, Ico is crowdfunding it's just right that they create a professional looking presentation, I will never invest in ICO that a thread can also be create by a newbie.
It is important to evaluate how professional this is done. Some beginners can do much better than professionals.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:46:02 PM

Honestly, I do not have experience in this, but I am absolutely sure that design plays a big role in any ICO!
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:53:21 PM

Design is important but is still something secondary to usage and adoption

for example UX initally was even worse but we still managed slowly to get usage and people

but if we had design first without usage, it would have been much worst and harder to bring people in crypto

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:21:02 PM

Sure, design is an important part of the ICO project, because it's like an a beautiful and eye-catching package of a good, which plays a marketing role.

I don't agree with you. There were a lot of successful ICO where there was an ordinary design. The main thing that was a great team with a lot of experience behind.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:34:33 PM

Project design is very important because design has an attraction for investors to join. besides that project design must also have a characteristic so that visible values ​​and projects are being carried out.

dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:08:11 PM

I would never invest in an ICO without a working product, even if they have the best design in the ICOs history. We need more working products and ICOs that have already gained funds for their development and not a great website.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:08:01 PM

Design should be attractive and solid enough. The first thing you pay attention to is design and also textual and semantic errors at landing page, whitepaper, onepager and so on. I hate when I face semantic mismatches and as a rule it's the main red flag for me.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:25:42 PM

Design is very important because it's the first major point of attraction to potential investors. Some investors may be out off by a poorly thought out design.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 10:38:13 PM

Although not really an indication that it is a legit site but the design is one of the things that I looked for a good and well-organized project, we are business minded people here and we want to be presented with the best presentation and easy to navigate information here.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:53:14 AM

The design of the project is certainly an important condition for a good ICO. But it is not the key. It is more important to have a quality product and community support passed by KYC.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:03:02 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 02:36:37 PM by Bitbtc8

Design of a project is very important too but its not at must ,if iam a developers I would design my project website to attract investors but what really matters is what the project wants to deliver ,white paper matters alot,sometimes I give up on projects with bad whitepapers after doing research on them ,I don't like cheap project

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:00:58 AM

The design of the project is certainly an important condition for a good ICO. But it is not the key. It is more important to have a quality product and community support passed by KYC.
I agree with you. although that is not the main key, all aspects of a project are very important for their development. however, a good design will make many people interested in seeing, and reading it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:08:30 AM

I agree with you. although that is not the main key, all aspects of a project are very important for their development. however, a good design will make many people interested in seeing, and reading it.

if thier project or product is purely made online or only accesible online ( like for ex. exchange ) then it is . design does really matter but if their product is about real world application (ex. food , hardware wallets )  then design is useless because what more important is how the product was made .

but no matter how good their design , products , team , etc..  if thier ico was known to be scam or will be end up on scamming , all are still pointless and wont make sense at all .
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:10:08 AM

Do you think the design of the project is important?
Design is definitely important for projects and it's value is high. I have seen many good projects launch with bad design so that public attraction something losing in the issue i think. In product design you can find a lot of job in https://www.freelancer.com/ and https://www.fiverr.com/ also https://www.upwork.com/ Because in this forum signature design,logo design,bounty thread design is valuable.
JAS0NTY

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:23:02 AM

Design and UI is important since people are visual critics I believe that it will be a huge impact.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:26:32 AM

It is an important factor for any ICO. The website should look great to make people want to invest in their project, but it is definitely not the most important thing. A great team should stand behind a project otherwise it would fail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: