Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm panicking, tell me it will be OK...  (Read 6474 times)
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:59:12 PM

If you want the truth here it's coming. We observed a great pump times and this happened for almost last 2 months. But it ended for a while. There must a serious correction and it came up now. Moreover, bitcoin fork rumors made the things even worse.

The market will take a rest. If you're a long term investor, I think there is nothing to fear. It should be allright again. If not in 2017, it will be okay in 2018. But it will, for sure.

Agreed, you are correct. If each bitcoin believers have a strong belief in bitcoin no matter how the price value drop, we the holders of bitcoin we shouldn't panic instead we must be at ease most of the time because it will come or return the original or more for sure after a couple of days or weeks for sure. Just be patience and control your emotion as well.

Panic is the main enemy of the crypto currency. If each of us starts to panic, then we will get a very difficult situation in the market and a big price drop. Therefore, you just need to wait and believe that the situation with bitcoin will be solved in the most pleasant way

Well looking at how btc is faring right now, i'd say panicking a week ago would've been a big miatake that amyone can make in crypto. As we can see, btc has recovered pretty well and pretty fast. The setback for a few daysnonly served as traders' opportunity to earn more.by buying at a way lower price. This has happened before so for those new to btc, this should serve as a good lesson for the future
Correct, the price is pretty stable for the past few days. I did panic sell the previous week, selling some mBTC, when the BTC price was at $2400, it raised to $2800 in 2-3 days after that.
Fortunately, I only exchanged a very small amount, so it was minimal losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhon conor

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

If you want the truth here it's coming. We observed a great pump times and this happened for almost last 2 months. But it ended for a while. There must a serious correction and it came up now. Moreover, bitcoin fork rumors made the things even worse.

The market will take a rest. If you're a long term investor, I think there is nothing to fear. It should be allright again. If not in 2017, it will be okay in 2018. But it will, for sure.

Agreed, you are correct. If each bitcoin believers have a strong belief in bitcoin no matter how the price value drop, we the holders of bitcoin we shouldn't panic instead we must be at ease most of the time because it will come or return the original or more for sure after a couple of days or weeks for sure. Just be patience and control your emotion as well.

Panic is the main enemy of the crypto currency. If each of us starts to panic, then we will get a very difficult situation in the market and a big price drop. Therefore, you just need to wait and believe that the situation with bitcoin will be solved in the most pleasant way

Well looking at how btc is faring right now, i'd say panicking a week ago would've been a big miatake that amyone can make in crypto. As we can see, btc has recovered pretty well and pretty fast. The setback for a few daysnonly served as traders' opportunity to earn more.by buying at a way lower price. This has happened before so for those new to btc, this should serve as a good lesson for the future
Correct, the price is pretty stable for the past few days. I did panic sell the previous week, selling some mBTC, when the BTC price was at $2400, it raised to $2800 in 2-3 days after that.
You're still lucky to sell it at $ 2400, I sell all my bitcoin for $ 2200, and badly I sell all my bitcoin at the time, and now I do not have bitcoin, it's really political, I'm sorry to panic about the issue
SomethingMAD

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:27:13 PM

You're still lucky to sell it at $ 2400, I sell all my bitcoin for $ 2200, and badly I sell all my bitcoin at the time, and now I do not have bitcoin, it's really political, I'm sorry to panic about the issue
Bitcoin has become a political commodity. And further news of september is still an issue. They just make panic.
This is a valuable lesson, panic will make you poor.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:02:56 PM

Panic selling is just for those people who doesn't believe on what would be the outcome of bitcoins future but for those knowledgable people around im so sure that they grab the oppurtunity of last weeks downfall. And look what happen now? they earn with that and their earning is not just cents but instead thousands of dollars, so if you still have a doubt with bitcoins then you should learn its movement so that you can figure it out on how bitcoins grow healthier.
in fact those people who do not have any experience in trading and those who do not know about the nature of bitcoin they are really panicking very soon. i think they should stay strong and wait for some time as the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon.
Yes it is good idea for those who invest much of their money on bitcoins and they think that the price of bitcoins shall decrease day by day, this never going to happen, because the price of bitcoin start increasing very soon, This crash happen due to some irrelevant issue which going to be fix soon. 
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:31:00 PM

Panic selling is just for those people who doesn't believe on what would be the outcome of bitcoins future but for those knowledgable people around im so sure that they grab the oppurtunity of last weeks downfall. And look what happen now? they earn with that and their earning is not just cents but instead thousands of dollars, so if you still have a doubt with bitcoins then you should learn its movement so that you can figure it out on how bitcoins grow healthier.
in fact those people who do not have any experience in trading and those who do not know about the nature of bitcoin they are really panicking very soon. i think they should stay strong and wait for some time as the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon.
Yes it is good idea for those who invest much of their money on bitcoins and they think that the price of bitcoins shall decrease day by day, this never going to happen, because the price of bitcoin start increasing very soon, This crash happen due to some irrelevant issue which going to be fix soon. 
Yes if you want to save your money then bitcoin is better option than bank as you said invest money into bitcoin instead starting some business it is quite good idea there are no effort to deal business the little effort which is called easiest effort ever just go to website and withdraw your bitcoin into cash. So that's all from me what I have defined.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

Yes if you want to save your money then bitcoin is better option than bank as you said invest money into bitcoin instead starting some business it is quite good idea there are no effort to deal business the little effort which is called easiest effort ever just go to website and withdraw your bitcoin into cash. So that's all from me what I have defined.

It's a good motivation of saving money since it's been so rewarding in the future if you seen you asset grow as a result of your patience of not spending it. So in trading decisions like with the investments you had with crypto currency I guess it was just normal to panic at this moment now and it's not that ok if you will panic sell your holdings. You can withdraw it all anf exchange to cash but how will you know in the future if bitcoin will be reaching to top regrets will come your way; frustrations will be the effect.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:09:52 AM

It's a good motivation of saving money since it's been so rewarding in the future if you seen you asset grow as a result of your patience of not spending it. So in trading decisions like with the investments you had with crypto currency I guess it was just normal to panic at this moment now and it's not that ok if you will panic sell your holdings. You can withdraw it all anf exchange to cash but how will you know in the future if bitcoin will be reaching to top regrets will come your way; frustrations will be the effect.
yes i agree just calm down set asside and think positive thoughts.so what! if the price is getting down or up it cannot kill you.it will only take another short period of time to rebuild up and rise.and after a couple of days,week or even in a year,it will rise again.that was it.it is only drawn repeatedly on that situation.we  dont have to be ignorance to it.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:22:22 AM

yes i agree just calm down set asside and think positive thoughts.so what! if the price is getting down or up it cannot kill you.it will only take another short period of time to rebuild up and rise.and after a couple of days,week or even in a year,it will rise again.that was it.it is only drawn repeatedly on that situation.we  dont have to be ignorance to it.
Yes it is always effective to be a positive person because it will come up always as we are monitoring the price of the bitcoin and avoid panic because the more you panic selling or buying it is the time when others are happy because it is the time they can buy or sell their profits
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

it will be OK and it will be go to moon soon. this weekend it will over 3k$.
keep calm and HODL.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:41:41 AM

Yes it is always effective to be a positive person because it will come up always as we are monitoring the price of the bitcoin and avoid panic because the more you panic selling or buying it is the time when others are happy because it is the time they can buy or sell their profits

The main thing here is we shouldn't be panic for just single flaws around and try to see those positive get up's of bitcoins do today, price of btc would climb and thats for sure and people should see it so that they will not be afraid and start to dump what they had. And bitcoins would not easily die since it has many used and it is well adopted so this one is the strongest holdings for us to trust this coin.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:58:47 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 03:11:02 PM by el kaka22

Just relax.Bitcoin is an ever increasing coin and most of people know it very well especially big whales.What makes the difference is that big whales try to create FUD and make newbies panic and make them sell their bitcoins.Thats what we saw previously during BU issues,the price fall in bitcoin following its speedy recovery.Such FUDs would still continue and what you have to do is just ignore it and hold your bitcoins firmly.Thats the way to earn more profits.
These are good only when trading into bitcoin trading hence what about during altcoin trading. I agree when we are being highly selective to choose right pair of coins for trading then we never need to worry about falling prices as we can have hope for bouncing back of price levels to get us profits.

it will be OK and it will be go to moon soon. this weekend it will over 3k$.
keep calm and HODL.
Both getting panic and continuing holding will not be possible for a trader in this current situations of bitcoin ecosytem. When there will be enough confident that prices will be hitting $3k then bitcoiners may not panic anymore.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

Well, bitcoin prices go back up in preev. Well, but less than 4 days, 1 August. Well, do not panic if bitcoin prices go down, because I'm sure 1 August just the beginning that bitcoin prices will arrive at a high price going forward.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

I'm sure there are a bunch of posts like this today and I'm sure you all are getting sick of hearing it. I am TRULY sorry. I'm usually VERY self sufficient, but I NEED reassurance today. I tried not to post this, but I couldn't help myself.

Been trading for around a year (crypto anyway, some pennies/forex for a few years back in college), wasn't until past few months that I started seeing REAL profit (like most I imagine...). I lost lots by panicking on those red days back in June. It turns out I don't handle this sort of pressure well. Not well at all...

Knowing this, I was going to move into fiat a few weeks back in preparation for the scaling issue FUD and corresponding dump, but I decided that I had the intestinal fortitude to keep a portion of my portfolio in small cap coins, dumps be damned. At first it was 1/10th, then 1/4, and by the end of June I was gobbling up shitcoins like hungry hippos eat white marbles, constantly telling myself "bah, I can handle any losses knowing that they are only temporary". I have about 1/2 my portfolio in low cap alts.

I was WAITING for today, for something FAR worse than today, for the mythical 1500-1800 everyone keeps talking about, the pools and pools of blood flowing like a river through the streets, yet I'm already freaking the f*ck out. It turns out my hands are not strong. Not even a little. They're like little baby hands that shake like leaves at the first sight of a daily close below 2200.

BUT, I should continue to hodl at this point right?

I have patience, I'll hold for years, that's not a problem, but my imagination has me thinking that the cryptobubble just burst and we'll never see prices like the past few months again. Just somebody PLEASE tell me this thought is stupid and completely without merit. That I'm not the only one hodling. To uninstall Blockfolio so that I'm not constantly grabbing my phone. That we will see 3k again by the end of the year. That it will all be OK in the end...

I'm also open to any suggestions you vets have on how you get through these times. Experience?

T.
Panicking is not necessary. This is the reason why many trader loss their money in the trading world. I will advice you to do not let your emotions carried you away. Stay calm if the price that the token that you hold is goes down. It is normal that some of the coins are going down.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:38:07 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:14:43 AM by Zenithar

to me i think those people who are worrying about the price of bitcoin that it will reduce too much before 1st August. i think they should try to avoid investing money in bitcoin and should try to keep their money in a safe place where even after spit their money will remain as safe. i will  sugest desktop wallet where you can keep your bitcoin more safe for a long time.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:59:24 PM

Well, bitcoin prices go back up in preev. Well, but less than 4 days, 1 August. Well, do not panic if bitcoin prices go down, because I'm sure 1 August just the beginning that bitcoin prices will arrive at a high price going forward.
i think most of the the people are still too much confident about the price of bitcoin and therefore they have hold bitcoin and not going to sell it, i am also confident about bitcoin that after 1st August the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and not going to decrease. because people are giving good support to bitcoin.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:16:01 AM

That's true, do not panic just like a little child. Learn to trust the capabilities of bitcoins. They will not let their business to go down and fall, they will always find ways and think from the bright sides. If they might fall today or tomorrow, just wait for the next days and they will rise back from that fall and they will grow even larger than usual. Their value will be higher than you might think. Just wait for them to develop and to adopt to the future.
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:47:55 AM

to me i think those people who are worrying about the price of bitcoin that it will reduce too much before 1st August. i think they should try to avoid investing money in bitcoin and should try to keep their money in a safe plae where even after spit their money will remain as safe.

Yeah and those people dont have a place in trading. Cowards to take whatever the risks.
At the first place, they should know that in trading there's no 100% assurance of return of investments so better be ready. Let them withdraw their investment and let them miss the chances.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:12:12 PM

Bitcoin will definitely going to trade above $10,000 but when it will be I don't know. For now we can all testify what happened few months ago when the price was in serious bubble and we were all clapping our hands for bitcoin and Ethereum but now is the time that we should allow the market price to make a correlation for future price upward movement. If I will advise you this is the time to buy not selling sir.
The best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price low and sell all your Bitcoin when the price increased immediately. No regret! You will thank me later. Some investors they multiply their Bitcoin by saving their Bitcoin and alts. If you really know the bitcoin, you are not panicking on the high and low price of the bitcoin. It is not serious situation to be panicked, we will encounter many troubles on holding bitcoin. It is just normal on bitcoin that its price will drop.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:15:22 PM

Indeed, if you panic sell a week ago then you missed the opportunity. So much negative news indeed that brought the price  of bitcoin downward, but before the August 1 deadline, it recovered. For me, just relax and stay calm and watch the show.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:51:36 PM

I'm sure there are a bunch of posts like this today and I'm sure you all are getting sick of hearing it. I am TRULY sorry. I'm usually VERY self sufficient, but I NEED reassurance today. I tried not to post this, but I couldn't help myself.

Been trading for around a year (crypto anyway, some pennies/forex for a few years back in college), wasn't until past few months that I started seeing REAL profit (like most I imagine...). I lost lots by panicking on those red days back in June. It turns out I don't handle this sort of pressure well. Not well at all...

Knowing this, I was going to move into fiat a few weeks back in preparation for the sc2aling issue FUD and corresponding dump, but I decided that I had the intestinal fortitude to keep a portion of my portfolio in small cap coins, dumps be damned. At first it was 1/10th, then 1/4, and by the end of June I was gobbling up shitcoins like hungry hippos eat white marbles, constantly telling myself "bah, I can handle any losses knowing that they are only temporary". I have about 1/2 my portfolio in low cap alts.

I was WAITING for today, for something FAR worse than today, for the mythical 1500-1800 everyone keeps talking about, the pools and pools of blood flowing like a river through the streets, yet I'm already freaking the f*ck out. It turns out my hands are not strong. Not even a little. They're like little baby hands that shake like leaves at the first sight of a daily close below 2200.

BUT, I should continue to hodl at this point right?

I have patience, I'll hold for years, that's not a problem, but my imagination has me thinking that the cryptobubble just burst and we'll never see prices like the past few months again. Just somebody PLEASE tell me this thought is stupid and completely without merit. That I'm not the only one hodling. To uninstall Blockfolio so that I'm not constantly grabbing my phone. That we will see 3k again by the end of the year. That it will all be OK in the end...

I'm also open to any suggestions you vets have on how you get through these times. Experience?

T.
As I've read of their reactions of bitcoins people are panicking of bitcoin price today because of price decreasing.Some are getting angry because of their loses of how many % of their bitcoin is lost.You cant remove the fear inside rhat rheir bitcoin is in danger.But some bitcoin holders,their faith is not shaking,that their full trust is only on bitcoin.That they can wait the time that price of bitcoin will jump into a higher price for the expectations of bitcoiners that will flood a millions of cash to all bitcoin holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: