Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm panicking, tell me it will be OK...  (Read 6474 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:49:34 PM

Well looking at how btc is faring right now, i'd say panicking a week ago would've been a big miatake that amyone can make in crypto. As we can see, btc has recovered pretty well and pretty fast. The setback for a few daysnonly served as traders' opportunity to earn more.by buying at a way lower price. This has happened before so for those new to btc, this should serve as a good lesson for the future

Indeed, if you panic sell a week ago then you missed the opportunity. So much negative news indeed that brought the price  of bitcoin downward, but before the August 1 deadline, it recovered. For me, just relax and stay calm and watch the show.
I think there's no reasons to panic, because on the first place even were affected in segwit. I believe that bitcoin can handle it also, if you can review the fluctuation of bitcoin price in the market it seems pretty good because the value of bitcoin are continuously increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:35:35 PM

Well looking at how btc is faring right now, i'd say panicking a week ago would've been a big miatake that amyone can make in crypto. As we can see, btc has recovered pretty well and pretty fast. The setback for a few daysnonly served as traders' opportunity to earn more.by buying at a way lower price. This has happened before so for those new to btc, this should serve as a good lesson for the future

Indeed, if you panic sell a week ago then you missed the opportunity. So much negative news indeed that brought the price  of bitcoin downward, but before the August 1 deadline, it recovered. For me, just relax and stay calm and watch the show.
I think there's no reasons to panic, because on the first place even were affected in segwit. I believe that bitcoin can handle it also, if you can review the fluctuation of bitcoin price in the market it seems pretty good because the value of bitcoin are continuously increasing.
Indeed. Nothing to worry about or get panic because if ever you are a newbie, there is only few things that makes it risky for instance, you trade your btc with such a lower rate a week ago before the upcoming speculations then yes there might be changes now in order to increase the value for what you have invested. Everybody knows here that bitcoin has its ways to fluctuates or peaks at the moment when there is a high demands among investors. Therefore, probability chance is bitcoin will dramatically escalated and many bitcoiners would be ecstatic and motivated to save or hold their btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:53:59 PM

If you had most of your holdings on safe ground, you would not be panicking. You have to decide what is best for yourself, but if I were you I would start liquidating my altcoins as early as possible. Bitcoin not only is safer, but could even cover your losses, especially now that segwit is almost guaranteed.
I agree with you, more secure if temporarily stored in real money. Store it in BANK.
Before the 1st of August BTC will slide, it's time to buy Bitcoin.
Yes I’m definitely agree with you, it is the time to buy bitcoins and if you really want some e secure investment then you have to make some plan according to which you can make investment like invest money on bitcoin and ETH equally so that you can make yourself satisfy.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:58:39 PM

I think there are many newbies into bitcoin and the crypto market and if they see a big fluctuation they would certainly panic and that is the reason many have sold odd their coins when there was uncertainty in the air and when the price went down people grabbed them with both hands and with the successful locking of BIP91 the price started pumping again,just do not sell the coins at a loss because you will get the profit if you are able to hold for a longer time.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:17:54 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:05:45 AM by stergium

If you had most of your holdings on safe ground, you would not be panicking. You have to decide what is best for yourself, but if I were you I would start liquidating my altcoins as early as possible. Bitcoin not only is safer, but could even cover your losses, especially now that segwit is almost guaranteed.
I agree with you, more secure if temporarily stored in real money. Store it in BANK.
Before the 1st of August BTC will slide, it's time to buy Bitcoin.
Yes I’m definitely agree with you, it is the time to buy bitcoins and if you really want some e secure investment then you have to make some plan according to which you can make investment like invest money on bitcoin and ETH equally so that you can make yourself satisfy.
i think that people find it difficult to take any decision. they are confuses because no one has any idea that what will happen to bitcoin to me i think we need to remain as passive at least for some days so that we can realize the trend of the bitcoin and after we should try to invest money there.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:56:44 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 03:23:44 PM by Casabrandy

Everything went well and there is no reason to panicking as bitcoin rised again to $2,700. Now you can relaxed decide whether you believe in its further rise or if you fear it will go down heavily again like it did a week ago.

If it will fall again and you did not sell then it was your fault, because you had the chance to sell at its high.
It seems everything were fine now, it doesn't get low that much than it has been few weeks ago, besides August 1 is too near now ,we will know what may really happen, as for me I will just keep my btc as it is, whether it pumps or dumps, i know btc can go through any issues and will recover as fast it could if ever dumps happen.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:03:31 AM

it will be OK. For me I already transfered my coins in ETH knowing that there will be a sell of coming for BTC have profit a bit. But dont worry BTC will be back soon enough.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:32:06 AM

it will be OK. For me I already transfered my coins in ETH knowing that there will be a sell of coming for BTC have profit a bit. But dont worry BTC will be back soon enough.
Temporarily it's the safest way to do, I hope a lot of bitcoin holders will do that so we can see the price of ETH be back again to over 0.1 btc.
I have spread my bitcoin in different altcoins, of course I have ETH but also have some good top alts who are cheap right now, I hope this will bring me easy money as I expect alts will rise back after that hard fork.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:48:15 AM

The decreasing is getting worse, the volatility in the market had cause difficulty for me to do trading, the price really unstable and unpredictable, but if you are a long term investor then there will be no problem, unless you are investing in alt coin, if you are investing in Bitcoin then you can relax

It will be alright. Just wait and have patience on its price. It is because bitcoin price was constantly fluctuating and doesn't have a fixed value, so maybe the there is a tendency to increase again. I'm not panicking but, it is better to prepare what would possibly gonna happen on August 1. I've already cashed out all money in my wallet. Better to prepare than regret.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

The decreasing is getting worse, the volatility in the market had cause difficulty for me to do trading, the price really unstable and unpredictable, but if you are a long term investor then there will be no problem, unless you are investing in alt coin, if you are investing in Bitcoin then you can relax

It will be alright. Just wait and have patience on its price. It is because bitcoin price was constantly fluctuating and doesn't have a fixed value, so maybe the there is a tendency to increase again. I'm not panicking but, it is better to prepare what would possibly gonna happen on August 1. I've already cashed out all money in my wallet. Better to prepare than regret.

Right we should not panic in what had happened. Be optimistic and think of that dump as a n opportunity to buy bitcoin. Anyways, bitcoin had recovered fast from that dump caused by the announcement of split and segwit that might happen in August 1. Bitcoin had reached $2800 because of that which is a good example of how we calm we should be at times like this. What we need to do is to prepare ourselves for August 1, I had also converted my bitcoin into fiat currency just to make sure that I won't lost the money that I worked hard for.

It will be better to wait until August 1 to see if the segwit will really help the market prices of the coins.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cryptonomia

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:10:56 PM

Me: I am hodling my btc until the end no matter what

Also me: *obsessively checks btc value every hour*

Guys, please do not rush and panic. Everything will be OK in the end... As always was
dump is an opportunity to buy
pump is an opportunity to sell

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:27:46 PM

Guys, please do not rush and panic. Everything will be OK in the end... As always was

Yep! Treating dumping as an opportunity for buying more coins is far better than getting panicked and giving up on precious bitcoins. Same is the case with pumping; you just need to stay calm and enjoy the great profit. I don’t understand why people are treating Segwit as a black day. This Segwit is going to make history. So, all bitcoins supporters need to get ready for enjoying grand profit.
cryptonomia

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:31:50 PM

Yep! Treating dumping as an opportunity for buying more coins is far better than getting panicked and giving up on precious bitcoins. Same is the case with pumping; you just need to stay calm and enjoy the great profit. I don’t understand why people are treating Segwit as a black day. This Segwit is going to make history. So, all bitcoins supporters need to get ready for enjoying grand profit.

You're absolutely right. For me it is great opportunity to make more money and that's all!
I'm also very excited because it's a BIG day for bitcoin and crypto!

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

If you are trader dont be panic everything will be fine. For sure if bitcoin price dump or decrease it will increase again after few days or few weeks. More bitcoin more chances to earn a lot of profit but you need a lot of patience here.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:24:09 PM

If you are trader dont be panic everything will be fine. For sure if bitcoin price dump or decrease it will increase again after few days or few weeks. More bitcoin more chances to earn a lot of profit but you need a lot of patience here.
yes the traders have to be patient because nothing wrong will happen and if the price will drop then a little and then sooner the price of bitcoin will increase up much higher and it is the benefit for the traders because when the price will drop then they will buy and when the price will increase up then they will sell and will be millionaire.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:10:32 AM

Having the feelings of panicking or worrying its a normal things for the beginner or newbie. But for an old member in this forum I think that's
not a thing, Because a good traders always look for a long term basis to achieve big bitcoin in the near future.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:29:48 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 12:19:24 AM by Jewell

Having the feelings of panicking or worrying its a normal things for the beginner or newbie. But for an old member in this forum I think that's
not a thing, Because a good traders always look for a long term basis to achieve big bitcoin in the near future.
i thin now everything has become ok. and we can see that the price of bitcoin is now trading above 3300$ that is really a big progress. i think still the price of bitcoin will continue to increase for next few moths therefore if a person want to make some profit the he should hold bitcoin for a good time and remain as patient.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

i thin now everything has become ok. and we can see that the price of bitcoin is now trading above 3300$ that is really a big progress.

Yeah imagine if you gave in and broke down when the price went below 2k roughly a month ago. You definitely would've missed a lot now. And from here on, we're likely to be on an upward surge again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:39:58 PM

Hopefully you didnt give in and sell! the markets are all back in the green and most coins are back around there ATH.

Hopefully you stayed strong.
0Pirats0

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:54:30 PM

If you want to earn good money with Bitcoin, then you need to be patient and stop panicking because there are moments of falling prices because of which many are losing the opportunity to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: