Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's have a serious talk about high risks.  (Read 2294 times)
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:07:23 AM

Stock market is not safe haven for everybody all commodities are vulnerable to crash even the most stable one on the line. Thats why investing in stock market serious and tough call. Decisions matters its very important and sometimes you need to execute thorough research before you engage in any investments like cryptos.
Yes I agree with your opinion, the stock market is not a safe place, anyone can lose in it, maybe many of them just want to reap the benefits without learning how to predict and minimize the risk that will arise, and they will only get the loss , And as you said as well as his first to learn to minimize the loss or risk that will overwhelm you,

Of course, anything has two sides, if you want to make money quickly, you must accept the risks, luck is indispensable. Conversely, if you want to be safe, do not get into the stock market, work your way up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:58:45 PM

Stock market is not safe haven for everybody all commodities are vulnerable to crash even the most stable one on the line. Thats why investing in stock market serious and tough call. Decisions matters its very important and sometimes you need to execute thorough research before you engage in any investments like cryptos.
Yes I agree with your opinion, the stock market is not a safe place, anyone can lose in it, maybe many of them just want to reap the benefits without learning how to predict and minimize the risk that will arise, and they will only get the loss , And as you said as well as his first to learn to minimize the loss or risk that will overwhelm you,
in fact risk is always there in every kind of investment or trading. either you have invested your money in stockk market or anywhere elso. so if you want to make money from bitcoin you need to take risk and there is no other way through which you can make money without involving risk.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:02:52 PM

Of course, anything has two sides, if you want to make money quickly, you must accept the risks, luck is indispensable. Conversely, if you want to be safe, do not get into the stock market, work your way up.
It is good if you are taking high risk but it will be much better if the risk is calculated and preferably be with a feasibility report if you have the expertise to calculate it. I am taking about taking a high risk with trading and investments otherwise the gamblers are always at a high risk when they are gambling.

No earning opportunity is risk free; you have to make the difference of the risk by yourself which could be a making or a breaking point for you.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

It is good if you are taking high risk but it will be much better if the risk is calculated and preferably be with a feasibility report if you have the expertise to calculate it. I am taking about taking a high risk with trading and investments otherwise the gamblers are always at a high risk when they are gambling.

No earning opportunity is risk free; you have to make the difference of the risk by yourself which could be a making or a breaking point for you.

Trading different from Gambling about the risk when investing. When you trading need calculator the stop loss, target take profit, technical analysic ... before starting an order and you will control all your money with your brain and can minimize the loss to smallest.
But with gambling can't do that, just by lucky and you can loss your money anytime, although still have some strategy management the funds in gambling

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:58:29 PM

I see some guys are talking about the risk of gambling, really stupid, people are talking about the work to make money with bitcoin, gambling is no exception, but the risks here Not dependent on the market, it should not be evaluated the same.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:18:46 PM

I see some guys are talking about the risk of gambling, really stupid, people are talking about the work to make money with bitcoin, gambling is no exception, but the risks here Not dependent on the market, it should not be evaluated the same.
Why not, when you starting an order and not use your brain, just by your emotion and decided that, you will play gambling and it not is trading. Are you know the different between type trading have calculator with trading just by fomo, emontion, lucky ...?
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:31:29 PM

I observe those people too the risks are taken by us prior to the trade/gambling/transaction. This is the reality of the cryptocurrency markeys. Then we make the action after we took the risks.
Cryptiko

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:37:35 PM

Risk isn't too bad as long as you don't commit too much of your net worth to it.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:23:21 PM

People are making the assumption that a speculation money makes investing more risky. I would say that the contrary is true. Speculative money are buying when its low and selling when its high making the price more stable. What is making the price fluctuate is not the fault of the speculative money, but the get rich quick scheme money. Such a get rich quick scheme money get either discouraged if a price is stable, or it became panicky if the price is going down.

On the current stage of being, I would say that speculative money is too concentrated in few hands, and there are too many get rich quick Joes, thats why the price is so unstable.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:59:38 PM

Sometimes a price crash is good for the market.It clears all the high risk players who trade only
for profits and don`t care about the cryptocurrency adoption.
Most of the cryptocurrencies(including bitcoin) are so small and have so much free space to grow.
Sooner or later the market will crash and it will clear all the shitty altcoins and keep the coins that have stability and big communities who support them.

I kinda agree with the above statement but inly due to the fact that sometimes a depression or something is needed to clear the existing accounts to start a fresh new one. However it has repercussions as well as a price crash can lead to panic and lack of investors due to the fickleness of bitcoin.
WoodySpoon

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:54:38 AM

However it has repercussions as well as a price crash can lead to panic and lack of investors due to the fickleness of bitcoin.

Good point, however, I think with more investors entering overtime we should see some stability in BTC etc as they reach their estimated worth. I still think we're a while off that stage personally.

I don't think anyone is considering bitcoin as a stable investment at this stage, at least nobody who is able to interpret a graph.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:59:34 AM

Sometimes a price crash is good for the market.It clears all the high risk players who trade only
Most of the cryptocurrencies(including bitcoin) are so small and have so much free space to grow.
Sooner or later the market will crash and it will clear all the shitty altcoins and keep the coins that have stability and big communities who support them.

A crash can be an impetus for a new beginning though of course there would be people whose assets can lose some value. In the case of some altcoins, the problem is that there is only a limited market so sometimes the opportunity for a bounce back can be so little. This is based on my own experience while being a newbie trader in Bittrex as some coins can be traps.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:00:11 AM

People are making the assumption that a speculation money makes investing more risky. I would say that the contrary is true. Speculative money are buying when its low and selling when its high making the price more stable. What is making the price fluctuate is not the fault of the speculative money, but the get rich quick scheme money. Such a get rich quick scheme money get either discouraged if a price is stable, or it became panicky if the price is going down

I beg to differ

I don't really see how you are going to distinguish between the speculative money and the money which serves as a vehicle for getting rich (fast). It is a modus operandi, so to speak, for every speculator to get rich as fast as possible. This is what making profits means as such but it is not just about making profits, it is about making more profits but making more profits necessarily means making them faster any way you look at it. What you likely meant to say is more about novice and panicky traders, but in terms of their aims (i.e. profits), all speculators are born equal

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:14:54 AM

There are few things we need to consider first while implementing idea of crypto. You are being very realistic here that
We can keep our $100B market cap if each and every one of you goes out and sets up shop with bitcoin or helps an existing business integrate crypto in less than a month
but what do you think happening of it would be possible.? There are less chances because when bitcoin was made it was done as asset where we can store our valuable fiat currency or can tarde it.

It was never meant to use in the groceries or industries to pay but slowly the idea has started popping because few of them thought of it. So we can just wait for official changes to happen and big companies to jump in.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:22:49 AM

People are making the assumption that a speculation money makes investing more risky. I would say that the contrary is true. Speculative money are buying when its low and selling when its high making the price more stable. What is making the price fluctuate is not the fault of the speculative money, but the get rich quick scheme money. Such a get rich quick scheme money get either discouraged if a price is stable, or it became panicky if the price is going down.

On the current stage of being, I would say that speculative money is too concentrated in few hands, and there are too many get rich quick Joes, thats why the price is so unstable.

In recently, I know a huge number investor from other market and make money online joined crypto market and become to "trader". But most "trader" are the type speculator and they not have experience or knowlegde about cryptocurrency. So, when use emotion to trading, they become to subjects helps whale and big boy control the price on market.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:44:00 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency. I think no one can predict how grapic will happen. This can benefit. But can also get a loss. Many people assume that is different. But at the moment I think it's just an increase in investors in bitcoin. This will make the bitcoin higher in value. This will trigger everyone to invest in bitcoin. I think bitcoin is an investment that will be much preferred among investors. It just takes some time maybe longer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:24:30 AM

I think many altcoins will die unfortunately, because they have no strong communities, nor development. It's just clones.

So investing in clones of Bitcoin, Litecoin and Monero is a risk.

I think smart contracts can be a good investment.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:04:33 PM

I think many altcoins will die unfortunately, because they have no strong communities, nor development. It's just clones.

So investing in clones of Bitcoin, Litecoin and Monero is a risk.

I think smart contracts can be a good investment.
For me it is not important. If there is a market for altcoins it is always busy. Will disappear one currency and in their place will appear the other. I like it. They always give the opportunity to earn. For example mine bitcoin now are not profitable and altcoins is given the opportunity.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

A crash can be an impetus for a new beginning though of course there would be people whose assets can lose some value. In the case of some altcoins, the problem is that there is only a limited market so sometimes the opportunity for a bounce back can be so little. This is based on my own experience while being a newbie trader in Bittrex as some coins can be traps.
Nice explanation given though. I have the same view about market cap figures. They are so decisive. As far as bitcoin and altcoin comparison is concerned, it’s just like comparing king with his slave. Bitcoins have huge support which altcoins are lacking.
Bone Collector

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:32:20 AM

Trading markets are just for risks takers, people know what theyre doing in the first place. Thats why everyone should set aside emotions no matter what happen, even the market market crash sometimes people always see hope. Traders are good example of strong people willing to take risks in order gain profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: