Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay service needed  (Read 252 times)
Shah954 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:03:20 AM

I NEED SOMEONE TO PAY BY PAYPAL ON MY EBAY ITEM I WILL PAY YOU WITH BTC
I INSTANTLY PAY AFTER I SEE CONFIRMATION SCREENSHOT ON EBAY

i dont have it and in my country it cant beregistered
thats why i neeed someone to do itfor me so i could pay him btc in exchange
its just 130$ on ebay

i would pay first my friend 2days ago  got ripped for 83$ for this , so i knowthat paypal can be easily refunded and charged back i am not waiting till shipment just need a confirmation page if u think anytime that i wont be cancel the order and ask paypal for refund and charge back imeditaely and you know i wont get anything if i would do this
but i swear toGOD i am loyal brother i have alreadyburned for 83$ please trust me i got btc ready for the job
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Togie

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:06:00 AM

you need to use trusted escrow for this.or this aint gonna happen Smiley
here is the list of escrows: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
Alex-Z

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:09:54 AM

Swearing ain't gonna help you, you need some method like escrow (mentioned by the guy above)
Shah954 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:11:39 AM

anyone can help me out?
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

anyone can help me out?

Don't you read or don't you understand? You get your answer in previous posts already.
Use an escrow and maybe you get this done or don't and get help somewhere else. Cheers and good luck either way.
Shah954 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

escrow fees too high ,,,,, can someone do it for me please i am ready to day btc
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:35:08 PM

escrow fees too high ,,,,, can someone do it for me please i am ready to day btc

For the safety of the people who will deal with you, then it is a must. Some of them just charge 1%, not really that expensive if you think about it. Check out minerjones service. He just charges 1% for any transaction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: