Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoins ESCROW - 1% Fee  (Read 1922 times)
BBQKorv

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:31:15 AM

Trust doesn't come with promises, it's something you gain during years.

like BFL???

all of us buy asics at that moment, no one thinks its scam until 5 months later.

thats im talking about, the fear in the last month its huge

How would we know if you had an idea of a new scam approach? First build some reputation with little transactions and people start to think you'r legit, then comes a groupbuy for lets say scrypt ASICs worth of hundreds of BTC and thats the point when you cash in.

There must be scammers looking at those huge hundreds of BTCs worth of escrows arranged in here and thinking "how can I put that in my own pocket". I haven't seen this kind of escrow scam just yet, there have been fake esrows and escrow trojan horse programs, but not a new user with one intention only, providing escrow services from post 1.

I could be wrong in making this assumption, but this would be very effective way for a scammer to cash in big time after a few months of work or so.

I would never use a new member for any escrow services, and advise people to think before doing so if they really like to gamble with their money. There are reputable escrows with plenty of reputation to choose from already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ilostcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:55:23 AM

I'm pretty trustworthy, but will people on the internet trust me enough to let me do escrow?  Smiley

LTC: LSyqwk4YbhBRtkrUy8NRdKXFoUcgVpu8Qb   NVC: 4HtynfYVyRYo6yM8BTAqyNYwqiucfoPqFW   TAG id: 4313
CMC: CAHrzqveVm9UxGm7PZtT4uj6su4suxKzZv   YAC: Y9m5S7M24sdkjdwxnA9GZpPez6k6EqUjUt
AltCoinEscrow (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:22:27 AM

Trust doesn't come with promises, it's something you gain during years.

like BFL???

all of us buy asics at that moment, no one thinks its scam until 5 months later.

thats im talking about, the fear in the last month its huge

How would we know if you had an idea of a new scam approach? First build some reputation with little transactions and people start to think you'r legit, then comes a groupbuy for lets say scrypt ASICs worth of hundreds of BTC and thats the point when you cash in.

There must be scammers looking at those huge hundreds of BTCs worth of escrows arranged in here and thinking "how can I put that in my own pocket". I haven't seen this kind of escrow scam just yet, there have been fake esrows and escrow trojan horse programs, but not a new user with one intention only, providing escrow services from post 1.

I could be wrong in making this assumption, but this would be very effective way for a scammer to cash in big time after a few months of work or so.

I would never use a new member for any escrow services, and advise people to think before doing so if they really like to gamble with their money. There are reputable escrows with plenty of reputation to choose from already.

I know, but its an account made for that, for the PMs, the post, an email for that

I want to do transactions for the users and all can see that im not scammer, but no one trust, i think the system i want to use is good, a lot of work with the confirmation of transactions using ID of both transactions, screenshots of the transaction i do, a confirmation email for both users and blockexplorer link to confirm the transactions
kr4x

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:27:03 AM

YOLO bitch, this dude got scammer written all over him, learn some proper sentence structure and grammar then maybe, just maybe someone will trust you
AltCoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:42:57 AM

YOLO bitch, this dude got scammer written all over him, learn some proper sentence structure and grammar then maybe, just maybe someone will trust you

try to explain that you are not a scammer in another language

i said at the first post, sorry for my english
Julia Sanders

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:02:04 AM

I sent 10,000 RYC to AltCoinEscrow in transaction with another user. Other user never paid me and AltCoinEscrow returned all my coins! Very honest trader, I highly recommend.
kr4x

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:06:19 AM

I sent 10,000 RYC to AltCoinEscrow in transaction with another user. Other user never paid me and AltCoinEscrow returned all my coins! Very honest trader, I highly recommend.

LOL coming from a scammer himself! fucking loosers
AltCoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:07:41 AM

RYC not in my list of altcoins

no notice of any form filled and i dont know anything of you are talking about

kr4x

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:10:37 AM

EPIC FAIL

He is saying you are honest but you have no idea who he is?
AltCoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:13:03 AM

not me, you can believe it or not

i tried to be a trusted user and offer and escrow service to the users, but im thinking in close and erase all post
AltCoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:14:35 AM

EPIC FAIL

He is saying you are honest but you have no idea who he is?

with that post im starting to know that you are the scammer and you are posting to f*ck me
BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:16:08 AM

i tried to be a trusted user and offer and escrow service to the users, but im thinking in close and erase all post

It's time to fold when you realise the play doesn't really work.
AltCoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:18:30 AM

It's time to fold when you realise the play doesn't really work.

not my account, that scammer account its not mine

anyone know if my ESCROW idea work or not, im thinking that i cant do anymore to give more security with the transactions
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:20:35 AM

If you want to be trusted, talk with John K. Ask him to accept a deposit from you of about 5-10 btcs and ask him to post here saying that he received the deposit from you (better tip him, I would never accept the risk of mistakes, problems, etc., of being an escrow for free!). After that, members probably will be willing to trust you to the limit of the deposit. But be prepared to have to leave the deposit with him at least for a couple of months. I have some doubts that you will send the deposit, but prove me wrong.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
AltCoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:24:34 AM

If you want to be trusted, talk with John K. Ask him to accept a deposit from you of about 5-10 btcs and ask him to post here saying that he received the deposit from you (better tip him, I would never accept the risk of mistakes, problems, etc., of being an escrow for free!). After that, members probably will be willing to trust you to the limit of the deposit. But be prepared to have to leave the deposit with him at least for a couple of months. I have some doubts that you will send the deposit, but prove me wrong.

The deposit with johnK its for??? thats no proff that im a good escrow user, its only a deposit like a bank wire

I did not understand
kr4x

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:26:05 AM

People don't bother wasting time, this dude doesn't understand crap
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:27:26 AM

I think that if you thought about it you would reach the answer easily: the deposit is a guaranty that you don't run away with the money of people that trusted you as a escrow!

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
AltCoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:27:43 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 11:47:57 AM by AltCoinEscrow

People don't bother wasting time, this dude doesn't understand crap

explain it

why i need to do a deposit of BTC when im a ESCROW of altcoins

now im sure that here you are the scammer
AltCoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:51:45 AM

I think that if you thought about it you would reach the answer easily: the deposit is a guaranty that you don't run away with the money of people that trusted you as a escrow!

i sent a PM for JohnK
Julia Sanders

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 12:17:44 PM

delete
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: