Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroracoin International  (Read 5893 times)
adamastor (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:55:28 AM

i don't need your charity you fucking twat.

Only dirty fucking hippies like yourself beg for coins.

Besides me what is your opinion on foreigners buying auroracoin?
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:01:59 AM

You can now get people to sponsor you auroracoin for your cause.

Why dont you start something?

https://m.facebook.com/AURspons/?ref=bookmarks

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:04:20 AM

foreigners who understand that this is a fucking ICELANDIC COIN FOR ADOPTION AND USE IN ICELAND are welcome additions to the AUR community.

What is not welcome is fucking twats like yourself who pretend to be part of the AUR team and who is actively trying to push their own agenda.

You, Adamastor is a hippie faggot who would do the whole world a favour if you would just shut the fuck up instead of being such an attention whore.

You are undermining AUR with your silly behaviour.

You should get a girlfriend or boyfriend and get laid and stop being such a fucking dramaqueen.

I personally wish you'd get struck by lightning or get eaten by a fucking shark so I don't have to read your fucking drivel.
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:10:02 AM

foreigners who understand that this is a fucking ICELANDIC COIN FOR ADOPTION AND USE IN ICELAND are welcome additions to the AUR community.

What is not welcome is fucking twats like yourself who pretend to be part of the AUR team and who is actively trying to push their own agenda.

You, Adamastor is a hippie faggot who would do the whole world a favour if you would just shut the fuck up instead of being such an attention whore.

You should get a girlfriend or boyfriend and get laid and stop being such a fucking dramaqueen.

I personally wish you'd get struck by lightning or get eaten by a fucking shark so I don't have to read your fucking drivel.

You dont have to be here bro i genuinely feel bad for you as you seem to be having a very difficult time expressing yourself on this thread.

I will be sacrificing some coins to the aurburn account on friday check it out

https://m.facebook.com/events/910360019118975?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A%22%5B%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22create_dialog%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22page_create_dialog%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A%5B%5D%7D%5D%22%7D&_rdr
BitPotus

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:20:07 AM

You dont have to be here bro i genuinely feel bad for you as you seem to be having a very difficult time expressing yourself on this thread.

https://m.facebook.com/events/910360019118975?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A%22%5B%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22create_dialog%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22page_create_dialog%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A%5B%5D%7D%5D%22%7D&_rdr

i wish you'd sacrifice yourself instead.

go for a swim with some great whites please.

I ain't clicking on any of your stupid fucking links and i ain't interested in any of your hippy faggot shit.

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:30:56 AM

i wish you'd sacrifice yourself instead.

go for a swim with some great whites please.

I ain't clicking on any of your stupid fucking links and i ain't interested in any of your hippy faggot shit.

Why do you follow this thread then?
BitPotus

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:41:08 AM

i want to destroy you.
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

i want to destroy you.

Why?
BitPotus

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:23:53 AM

because you are hurting my investment with all your fucking bullshit you fucking faggot.

why can't you shut the fuck up like everyone else instead of pretending to have the best interests of AUR.

even if you have 0.5% of the supply, this does not give you the right to try and steer AUR  according to our own agenda.

There are much bigger fish than you who are perfectly happy to sit on their investment and let the dev team do their thing.

you are just a stupid fuckie hippie from South Africa who's trying to culturally appropriate shit that ain't yours.

go fucking buy ora coin instead you fucking faggot.

they turning digital now.

it should suit your needs better than AUR.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

because you are hurting my investment with all your fucking bullshit you fucking faggot.

why can't you shut the fuck up like everyone else instead of pretending to have the best interests of AUR.

even if you have 0.5% of the supply, this does not give you the right to try and steer AUR  according to our own agenda.

There are much bigger fish than you who are perfectly happy to sit on their investment and let the dev team do their thing.

you are just a stupid fuckie hippie from South Africa who's trying to culturally appropriate shit that ain't yours.

go fucking buy ora coin instead you fucking faggot.

they turning digital now.

it should suit your needs better than AUR.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/whites-only-bitcoin-like-currency-to-appear-in-south-africa

Why cant we have a discussion,

Why must we all shut up what is there to hide?

Acting so angry doesnt give auroracoin investors a good image
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:35:28 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:35:06 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467050.840

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Be safe! Ignore this thread!

Community > Devs
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:47:25 AM

If a person asked me if they should buy hold or sell what should I tell them fuse?

What would you do if AUR all of a sudden blocked all connections outside of Iceland?  Would you pay back everyone you told to invest in AUR because you led them down the wrong path?  Think about that for a second before you answer.

-Fuse

I havent told anyone to invest.

I refer them to your websites and they want to buy.

Why dont you add some policy documents to your sources to advise foreign investors on how to approach auroracoin.
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:54:40 AM

Fuse are you ok with discussion happening here?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:01:19 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:35:16 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

This thread is started by a community member and in no way reflects any official representation of Auroracoin.

Please be advised that only in the following thread official announcements are made by the Auroracoin dev team and it's foundation:

SCAM ALERT!

It has become blatantly clear to us that the op of this thread is trying to scam people out of their Auroracoins by imposing to be some sort of official entity. Please beware that this person is not trustworthy and has malicious intentions! Don NOT send any funds to any account posted in this thread. We, the official Auroracoin development team can't warn you enough!

Community > Devs
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:31:54 PM

I don't like the racist undertones in this ANN towards whites. We all bleed red blood and are all the same, I don't agree with transgenders having equal rights when it comes to transgender men competing against woman and also their own restrooms, but the color of your skin means shit.
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:33:25 PM

I havent told anyone to invest.

I refer them to your websites and they want to buy.

Why dont you add some policy documents to your sources to advise foreign investors on how to approach auroracoin.

We won't add information for foreign investors because we aren't catering to foreign investors.  That's a pretty stupid question considering all the times I've told you over and over again that we will never put effort into marketing or developing for foreign investment.

By not posting a warning against its use  or at least warning people of the threat of being kicked out of the network for not being in iceland the information that you have posted is interpreted by people as reasonable grounds to buy auroracoin.

Is the infotmation in the OP incorrect?

Whats wrong with burning coins?

adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:34:49 PM

I don't like the racist undertones in this ANN towards whites. We all bleed red blood and are all the same, I don't agree with transgenders having equal rights and their own restrooms but the color of your skin means shit.

Can you provide any examples  of racism on this thread?
AllLivesMatter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

I don't like the racist undertones in this ANN towards whites. We all bleed red blood and are all the same, I don't agree with transgenders having equal rights and their own restrooms but the color of your skin means shit.

Can you provide any examples  of racism on this thread?

undertones - hippies , go live in white only area...
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:38:45 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:35:27 PM by ny2cafuse

Disclaimer:

SCAM ALERT!

Community > Devs
adamastor (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:40:07 PM

undertones - hippies , go live in white only area...

I can't speak to the white only area comment, because I'm not sure what you are referring to, but the hippy comment has no bearing on race.  Hippies are all races, and they are historically a bastion for racial equality, so you're a little of base with your comment.  But adamastor is in fact a hippy, who promoted AUR at a hippy event in SA.  That's a fact that even he wouldn't dispute.

By not posting a warning against its use  or at least warning people of the threat of being kicked out of the network for not being in iceland the information that you have posted is interpreted by people as reasonable grounds to buy auroracoin.

Is the infotmation in the OP incorrect?

Whats wrong with burning coins?

First, my question about what you would do if SA was blocked was a hypothetical question.  We have never formally proposed anything, although I recommended blocking SA as a test of whether it could be done about a year ago when you first started blowing your international use horn.  Second, if people were to read that the coin was, and always will be, a coin targeted for use in Iceland, they would understand that there is little interest for them to use it outside of that country, as the development and marketing work will always be Iceland only.  It isn't until you come along and tell people outside of Iceland that they should look at this coin that they start to think there is some kind of use for it elsewhere.  This is where your argument falls apart, and you have painted yourself into a corner.  You are the reason people think it's ok to use AUR elsewhere.  You point them to our website that is in Icelandic, and you tell them to give it a shot.  This creates a false narrative of some kind of acceptance of use outside of Iceland.  You are the problem in this whole international use argument.

Stop trying to play dumb with the OP question.  Of course picture information is correct because it's from the original thread.  Again, this creates this false narrative that this is in some way some kind of official communication.  The statement about the implications of international use has been addressed for over a year now, in the original thread, the new thread, and now this thread.

Stop answering questions with questions.  Again, this is why no one will take you seriously in a discussion.  You are incapable of having a proper discussion about anything.  Why burn the coins instead of just selling them on the market to people who want them?  And how many coins?

-Fuse

Lol ive been called a hippie but i dont identify as one.

Doesnt an international market for aurora such as bittrex open airoracoin up to manipulation that you say you are trying to prevent?

Wouldnt it be better to burn the coins as opposed to selling them to someone who is merely trying to flip for a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: