Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sadist Responsible for the Crash..  (Read 351 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:57:24 PM

To be 100% honest, I do not have any problem with the Altcoin correction except Ethereum. What is happening to Ethereum isn't normal. It makes absolutely no sense. Every single Speculator I know is confused.
A lazy schadenfreude Sadist behind a computer maybe responsible  for the crash—The Crypto terrorists

It's high time the Crypto people organized themselves, build a sophisticated security network to defend the community and its facilities and track down future cryptocurrency terrorists and thieves.
The World is going Virtual. Mark my words, 7years from now people will be building  homes, recreation centers and businesses on the Internet(Virtual World), the Physical World may cease to exist in 50yrs. We need to be leaders in this. Let start creating Virtual Defenses/Military Units and highers best  security personnel to defend the cryptocurrency facilities from schadenfreude, terrorists and crooks.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:01:13 PM

What do you mean except Ethereum? That coin was pumped the most so it will fall the most.. over time. At the beginning of the year Eth was trading at 12.00 then 4 months later its 390.00. Do you really think that a pump like that is sustainable? No.. back to the norm. It will likely settle below 100.00
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

What do you mean except Ethereum? That coin was pumped the most so it will fall the most.. over time. At the beginning of the year Eth was trading at 12.00 then 4 months later its 390.00. Do you really think that a pump like that is sustainable? No.. back to the norm. It will likely settle below 100.00
I dont know why he do make exceptions on ETH and as you said its being pumped high together on some altcoins in the market and just as expected when correction happens then expected to go lower even more and the thing he said about that security blah blah things isnt really essential at all. We dont know whats the reason behind sudden decrease but its not really sensible to think about that attacks on the network. Theres no abnormal movement here mate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████