Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: user Woshib wants to know why I won't remove my feedback.......  (Read 473 times)
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:09:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=798632

So I get a PM

Hello,
Can you just give me one reason why you don't want to remove your feedback? You are not even involved in what I posted.

Woshib come on man really??  Here it is again for you and anyone else:

IF I leave feedback you can best believe I have put time and effort into researching everything presented and THEN I make the decision to leave feedback. Once I go through "this trouble" I will NEVER remove my feedback, my words stand AND I leave a reference link for others to make their own decisions.

I am not like others who will excuse bad behavior.  Once you scam or attempt to scam that's something I will never overlook.  Tigers don't change their stripes.  Users here just change their screen names. Since they like to use thousands of screen names I will TAG it every time in hopes of helping the community!

I would of rather you posted openly on the board, I don't do PM's about this topic.  Nonetheless, the above is my answer. 

Now, Woshib hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I left you PROPER feedback AND provided a link.  YOU on the other hand left this BULLSHIT feedback  lol

mammabitcoin2u   2017-03-03   0.00000000   Reference   Serial red truster, does not even understand why I want to lend Bitcoins.

Do I care about your/other scammers feedback? NOPE Have I ever asked anyone to remove their BS? NOPE NEVER WILL Let people read and make their own decisions.

I believe that screename Woshib/YOU, justa scammer in the making. Again, I wouldn't trust you to tell me the time of day.  If others do, that's on them.

Lastly, I don't have to be involved/scammed/bullshitted by someone in order to leave proper feedback.  Please don't PM again about this.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:35:49 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 04:09:50 PM by Woshib

Do you know signification of the word "SCAM"?
Can you tell me where this hatred comes from? I explained you many times the context of your accusations, your trust is one year old, I sent you this message to clarify the situation, so just tell me why are you so vicious? why you can't just come and discuss this with just ME in PM? you want DT members to red trust me, that's it?
I also provided explanations about the "Loan to cover users payment" and many other things in your "feedback".
Now please, I have other things to do other than talking about something that happened a year ago, and that does not represent who I am now, people change.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 04:26:04 PM

I am contemplating whether to leave them a negative rating because of two reasons:
1) It is clear that the accounts goal is to farm trust (which is what OPs rating reflects upon).
2) The user has left OP a retaliatory rating which is nonsensical: "Serial red truster, does not even understand why I want to lend Bitcoins".

OP, there is absolutely no reason to remove your rating.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Woshib

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

I am contemplating whether to leave them a negative rating because of two reasons:
1) It is clear that the accounts goal is to farm trust (which is what OPs rating reflects upon).
2) The user has left OP a retaliatory rating which is nonsensical: "Serial red truster, does not even understand why I want to lend Bitcoins".

My goal is absolutely not to farm trust, this happened a year ago, and there is no relation with what I am doing now.
I know that my trust was not "professional", but he was not reponding to my messages for about 6 months.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

Can you tell me where this hatred comes from? I explained you many times the context of your accusations, your trust is one year old, I sent you this message to clarify the situation, so just tell me why are you so vicious? why you can't just come and discuss this with just ME in PM? you want DT members to red trust me, that's it?
I also provided explanations about the "Loan to cover users payment" and many other things in your "feedback".
Now please, I have other things to do other than talking about something that happened a year ago, and that does not represent who I am now, people change.

Woshib, now I have to pick apart your comment because you are trying to putta spin on this. 

lol I know the word SCAM all day, it means to lie/cheat/defraud/steal/and all the other words along those lines.  Here is the official definition of SCAM:

scam
skam/Submit
nouninformal
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms:   fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick; More
verb
swindle.
"a guy that scams the elderly out of their savings"
synonyms:   swindle, cheat, deceive, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull; More

Can you tell me where this hatred comes from? I explained you many times the context of your accusations, your trust is one year old, I sent you this message to clarify the situation, so just tell me why are you so vicious? why you can't just come and discuss this with just ME in PM? you want DT members to red trust me, that's it?  "hatred"? Kinda lost as to what but I will try to answer.  I don't have any hate towards anyone.  I DO HAVE HATE FOR SCAMS. 

1-Don't talk about my account my trust or whatever, because NONE of that matters to me or anyone else.  Again, "vicious"? (earlier was hatred) you sure like to toss words around.  If my being disgusted with those who scam is vicious? well then so be it, but I don't see it that way.

2-I told you and have posted many times, I don't do PM's for something like this.  I rather it be in the light than in PM

3-Pretty childish to think and accuse me of bringing this in the open with some underhanded way of you gathering any type of trust from DT.  Dude ask anyone I've never asked anyone to do anything. People are entitled to make their decisions.  Just as you have in your FAKE neg rating on me<---which if you didn't know shows your character.

LOL "now please"

Hey YOU PM'd me about this and I am addressing the issue not just ignoring your PM (which btw I don't ignore any PM I will always respond if needed).

What happened a year ago or even 10 years ago is ALWAYS A REPRESENTATION OF WHO YOU ARE and NO people DON'T change when it comes to matters of CHARACTER.  It takes a "special" kind of person to commit a scam.  These "special" people PREY upon others.  That type of person can NEVER change, just like molesters/rapists, something is BROKEN within them and won't ever be fixed  Undecided

I PROMISE YOU when user Woshib (I'm sure you have ALTs that have scammed, but I am only speaking of this sn) is given the chance to scam YOU WILL the only thing to be determined is when and for how much?

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:16:52 PM

Thanks and agree.  Like you and many others, Vod, Luptin? Pharmacist, even Quickseller at times, etc I try to help the community with my feedback. 

I wonder when I expect to see hateful postings wanting my banishment Wink

Woshib

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:02:33 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 04:15:48 PM by Woshib

Anyway I apologize for what I did, my intention was not to scam someone, I hope you can understand that someone can change after a year, my useless feedback has been removed.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:16:47 PM

Mammabitcoin2u, props for standing up for your convictions.  Unfortunately you'll probably get a lot of red trust on your profile for continuing to do so.  It's going to happen, so just let it slide off you.  Keep up the crusade against scammers like this D nozzle.
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:48:01 AM

Mammabitcoin2u, props for standing up for your convictions.  Unfortunately you'll probably get a lot of red trust on your profile for continuing to do so.  It's going to happen, so just let it slide off you.  Keep up the crusade against scammers like this D nozzle.

Thanks, not worried about useless red trust from a crying scammer with alt's Cheesy

Woshib

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:33:43 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 09:46:59 AM by Woshib

Mammabitcoin2u, props for standing up for your convictions.  Unfortunately you'll probably get a lot of red trust on your profile for continuing to do so.  It's going to happen, so just let it slide off you.  Keep up the crusade against scammers like this D nozzle.

Thanks, not worried about useless red trust from a crying scammer with alt's Cheesy

Just something to add, I never have and never had an alt account, you imagine things to make your version of the story better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: