Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 51713 times)
shadowtoken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:15:10 PM

Latest reviews today!

★★★★★ - by James B.
Used to play magic but they were just too money hungry. This game is so much better and you can actually earn cards and packs without spending a fortune. I love this game!

★★★★★ - by Diego R.
Excellent card game, exactly what I was looking for.

★★★★★ - by Neil S.
Purely amazing, hard but keeps my mind on point

★★★★★ - by Fredrick E.
Love this game. Great graphics for a tcg and the fundamentals to strategy is perfect. Keep more new card packs coming in new updates

★★★★★ - by Juan N.
Excellent strategy game, worth downloading it

Available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac with cross-platform multiplayer and synced accounts across all your devices.

http://www.shadowera.com/play

Again, i can only warn people.
These reviews come from players, playing the game that was built many years ago and do not represent what is really going on.

This was posted on his forum today:

"Ungrateful?? Should he be grateful that you took his money, along with many others and failed to deliver your product. Sounds like someone is trying milk this dying game for every penny it's worth before it crashes and burns. Glad no, proud to say I haven't spent a penny on this game, my hard earned dollars are in the hands of at least one less swindler, conman, or how about thief, that sounds pretty accurate."

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?39069-Shadow-Tokens/page5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowEra (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

And this was posted in response by Gondorian today:

"I'm lost. You've clearly had countless hours of enjoyment from playing this game (until we nerfed Rapacious Vermin) and spent nothing, by your own admission. Kyle must be working a really really long con on you here. Good job you didn't fall for it!"

LOL

But thanks for bumping our thread, shadowtoken Wink

Everyone is welcome to come to their own conclusions and like the game or not, pay for it or play for free, invest in tokens or not.

shadowtoken

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:45:44 PM

And this was posted in response by Gondorian today:

"I'm lost. You've clearly had countless hours of enjoyment from playing this game (until we nerfed Rapacious Vermin) and spent nothing, by your own admission. Kyle must be working a really really long con on you here. Good job you didn't fall for it!"

LOL

But thanks for bumping our thread, shadowtoken Wink

Everyone is welcome to come to their own conclusions and like the game or not, pay for it or play for free, invest in tokens or not.

Gondorian will be on the board of directors and wants the money. The fact that he defends you at every opportunity it pointless.
He completely misses the point too. He attacks the poster and makes it about him when it is actually about the poster before, who spent, as he said himself, around 2k.

It doesn´t change what you have done in the past and do now.

You are described as a swindler, conman and thief and all of that couldn´t be more true.

And you have been described as that by many before.

It doesn´t however describe the sheer scope of what you have done over and over.

Personally i have not met a more criminal person in my life.
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:49:04 PM

If making a game that people love and are passionate about and are willing to spend $2k on over several years is criminal, then I'm guilty as charged!  Smiley

shadowtoken

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

If making a game that people love and are passionate about and are willing to spend $2k on over several years is criminal, then I'm guilty as charged!  Smiley

DO NOT portray yourself as that.

You did NOT make this game. You had more than 30 employees who copied WOW TCG for you.

That might have been your great idea, i don't know. You had game designers, directors, artists and programmers. Talented people who work in the game industry and even have their own game studios now.

AGAIN. Forum members designed, tested and even coded for you. Even for the first Set. Yes, you did some stuff too but not much. The card art was licensed and ALSO partially made by forum members.
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:25:54 PM

And the world is NOT round. It is flat because I can ALSO use caps to say whatever I want, even if it's actually provably false.
LOL

Run along now, troll...

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

This looks fun and interesting in the same time you could earn while playing,
It brings back the good old memories of my childhood playing card games .

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:18:29 PM

This ICO stinks very bad. Too much baggage from disgruntled players. There are other ICOs to burn your coins with with zero or less baggage.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

another ico with game based.
so this will be gambling again ?
i mean buy rare or whatever card with your coin with low precentation chance , because i see this game like a yugioh right ?
with turn based system

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

Well, unfortunately there are disgruntled players with every single established game. It's just unavoidable with some people. But as a whole, we have the best community around!

I think this is far less risk than most ICOs though, because there's already a 5-star product here. There is huge upside with the new management team and community driven development.

Shadow Era has always stood apart from the crowd by being distinctly not pay2win. It is a fair game based on skill and balanced at the highest levels of competitive play.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:07:21 PM

Waves tokens are becoming more popular. Many are listed on Tidex and Cryptopia now.

The main benefits of Waves over Ethereum are:
- User-friendly lite client (even a web-based one) that doesn't require downloading the whole blockchain
- Tokens are listed on the Waves DEX from day 1

Most of our players are unsophisticated and not familiar with cryptocurrencies. So Waves is the best choice to let them easily trade the tokens and get the benefits within the game.

with MTW wallet you dont need to download any blockchain yet
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:30:03 PM

with MTW wallet you dont need to download any blockchain yet

MyTokenWallet? Maybe it's just me but I tried it and couldn't get it to generate a wallet. Nothing happened even after I selected a node.

shadowtoken

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:43:16 PM

Well, unfortunately there are disgruntled players with every single established game. It's just unavoidable with some people. But as a whole, we have the best community around!

I think this is far less risk than most ICOs though, because there's already a 5-star product here. There is huge upside with the new management team and community driven development.

Shadow Era has always stood apart from the crowd by being distinctly not pay2win. It is a fair game based on skill and balanced at the highest levels of competitive play.

No you don´t have the best community around. This is also a lie you keep telling since years. Your tiny Forum and the silent Facebook page is all there is. You have no presence anywhere else.

Your f2p argument is moot. Basically all CCGs are f2p and most of them have mastered the illusion of generosity far better than Shadow Era. And they HAVE to be incredibly generous to invest people, because the genre is crowded and Hearthstone being the 800 pound gorilla.

Shadow Era is not a 5 star Product. It lacks many features that are standard in other ccgs like daily quests, sound effects, voice overs, visual effects, 3d elements etc. And don't get me started on the lack of single player content. Look at Youtube Videos for comparison.

It IS a good game though. It had the potential to be great many years ago but that opportunity is gone. Especially because no one believes you anymore.

Another post from a forum user today:

"Not well put, it was a poor attempt to divert from the point. you accepted payment and didn't deliver. Offering other future incentives instead. I'm a builder, if I was paid for a kitchen, but I waited 4 years and told you soon I'll build you a bathroom, would you be a happy customer? Streets(nickname of a forum user) invested, NAME REMOVED called him ungrateful. I think what NAME REMOVED said is pompous after having screwed over so many. If this was a legit company, the money would have gone where it was supposed to.

I do still enjoy playing and intend to continue if there is a game to play. I happen to be a cheap bastard, and the game is very ftp. It doesn't excuse taking people's money.

It's hard to admit having done wrong, I don't ever expect Wulven to admit they screwed the kick starters over. It's easier to just ignore the bad things you have done. We all do it every day as consumers."
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

The Kickstarter for the Shattered Fates was a success, we raised the money and released the new set on time and everyone got the in-game currency and packs they paid for. A few planned features were delayed and changes to the development roadmap happened, as is common with software projects. The main feature - single player campaigns - will be released before August 1st with a ton of content. As you might have read on the token page, SF Kickstarter backers will also be getting free ShadowTokens for their past support. We've always taken care of our customers and I'm sure the new team will continue to do so.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:05:55 AM

Wow this project is cool and this would be my first time supporting a game project. I will do my best in supporting this project because I am also a gamer. It would be fun to support this project and I can see that this project will soar in ico.
shadowtoken

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:09:15 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:20:27 AM by shadowtoken

Wow this project is cool and this would be my first time supporting a game project. I will do my best in supporting this project because I am also a gamer. It would be fun to support this project and I can see that this project will soar in ico.

You are basically paid to say this. Which is immoral and also standard practice here.

"Rules :
Participants in this campaign have to be at least a Member to wear our signature.
Minimum 20 constructive posts per week.
18 posts per week + 2 posts in Shadow Token main thread per week.
If you don't reach 20 posts before a Monday, you will not receive any stake for the current week."

The Kickstarter for the Shattered Fates was a success, we raised the money and released the new set on time and everyone got the in-game currency and packs they paid for. A few planned features were delayed and changes to the development roadmap happened, as is common with software projects. The main feature - single player campaigns - will be released before August 1st with a ton of content. As you might have read on the token page, SF Kickstarter backers will also be getting free ShadowTokens for their past support. We've always taken care of our customers and I'm sure the new team will continue to do so.

No, it was not a success.

First, it was on the brink of failing (not getting enough cash).

This can be seen here: https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/wulven/shadow-era-shattered-fates-cross-platform-card-gam/

It is highly unusual for a kickstarter to get so much money in the last few days.

There is an explanation for this:

1) A thread on the forum was created to gather ideas how to make it more enticing. These things were added to the Kickstarter promises (especially but not exclusive to the stretch goals). Knowing that they couldn't be done without employees.

2) Gondorian (the most enthusiastic forum member who also spent most on the physical cards and to this day struggles with selling them off) spent a lot of money on it. And a TCG shop that acted as a third party reseller of shadow era physical cards did the same (who regretted this shortly after, when NAME REMOVED accused them of not delivering orders because of a warehouse transfer (this might be slightly incorrect since it's been a long time). possibly more from family members but that is pure speculation on my side.

The new set was not released on time. Absolutely false. And it took a year to populate the cards with art.

This is what cards looked like:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/shadowera/images/0/07/Conductor.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140117053137

TO THIS DAY MISSING from the Kickstarter (Funded 12.12.2013) :

Exclusive Digital Sleeves
Exclusive Playmats
Digital Art Book
Elite Membership
Tournaments
3d Battlefield
Player Auctions
Campaign Mode
Improved Deck Builder
Player Profiles
Guilds and Leagues
Physical Cards
New Soundtrack
20 Alternate Artwork Cards
2V2 and FFA

Right when the Kickstarter ended he paid his sister and her husband for community management, logistics and email support. (They have removed all traces of this from their linkedin pages, I probably still have it saved somewhere but not sure.) Unacceptable. The temporary Company dissolved.

Tip of the iceberg again.

Please stop using the words we and ours.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:10:59 AM

no bounty campaign
You can read above, there is a special link for bounty.
I give the convenience please click

http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2025929.0

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
da10ge

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:22:09 AM

Seems like a cool idea - I'm looking forward to reading the token paper. Do you have an ETA for when you'll be releasing it?
may i join slack or telegram ,I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people...
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 01:25:31 AM

The official forum is at http://www.shadowera.com/forum.php
Telegram needs an invite, you can find the info there on the forums

Whitepaper will be released before August 1st

JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:55:52 AM

hi there, can i ask what is your soft cap? and how much is one token?
read the op, and did not find the answer. maybe i just missed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: