Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 08:13:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 41426 times)
LesterD

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

Hello all,

Perfect ratio 80% for signature is a lot !

Also I hope we can get a lot 😅

Have a nice weekends.

Yeah, I agree. Actually, this is a very good project and the bounty still big. The number of participants in the subscription grows that indicate good sign to enjoy the reward. So let's give our full support for this project to become successful.
I really think that it is too much for a lot of bounty hunters but look fair for a great campaign i guess the campaign will do well in the coming weeks i guess the ICO will be a huge success for everybody.

I think is fair reward to bounty hunter
is very good if alocation to signature campaign is big, above another bounty

The allocation for the signature campaign is 80%. I have joined other altcoins before and I am very excited when I saw that the amount allocated for this project’s signature campaign is big, my previous altcoins did not allocate that big. Other ICOs would only give 50 % or lower. I just hope that this project will succeed because I do really think that this will surely give big amount of money in the distribution. I know that the other participants thinks the same way.

I agree with you on this, I was in awe when I saw the allocation for this campaign plus I think it also a very interesting project especially for gamers. And surely this will be successful too because it is run by Sylon, one of the best Campaign Manager in bitcointalk. I've heard a lot of positive feedbacks about him so I'm sure he knows too that this project is worth it.
yup i was also interested in this project and im happy because sylon is the one who runs it, so i decided to join this campaign, a lot of good feedbacks i have red about him so i have no doubt on joining in every camp he handles

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panganib999

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:16:54 PM

So far we've focused on game balance and not user acquisition. Actually, next to nothing was spent on advertising. We maintain a healthy base of 50k MAU currently while we complete features due out this month (single player campaigns and automated tournaments), then we'll launch on Steam, start reengagement campaigns (2m+ email subscribers) and heavily invest in user acquisition advertising. It's the future of Shadow Era with new management and dev team!

It is good that there is specific planned for the outcome of the whole project. Having steps on a specific goal is quite a great news that the developers of this project making sure that all of the game base thing of this project will be successful in action. I am glad that having a privilege to advertise this project for the opening ICO and for the success of this whole project in all. Set to see upcoming news and updates for the development of this project. Hoping for success of the team and management as a former gamer.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
choppork

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

5% reserved for all bounties and referral.Yes it is a good allocation but it may also lead to huge dump as many bounty hunters may opt to sell when it hits the exchange.

That's what's going to happen anyways regardless of how much or how little you put for bounty participants. Once the coin has been released and once it's on an exchange, bounty participants will dump their coins. That's why there's a strategy for traders to watch out new coins and put a sell order much lower than ICO price right away. It will surely reach that point. The market isn't going to pump any time soon after the ICO because the investors of the coin have already bought some. There's only going to be dumpers for a couple of weeks.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
deblue
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Postları GENELDE ben atarım

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:25:49 PM

This game is appealing. I believe this project will be successful.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

The allocation for the signature campaign is 80%. I have joined other altcoins before and I am very excited when I saw that the amount allocated for this project’s signature campaign is big, my previous altcoins did not allocate that big. Other ICOs would only give 50 % or lower. I just hope that this project will succeed because I do really think that this will surely give big amount of money in the distribution. I know that the other participants thinks the same way.

I agree with you on this, I was in awe when I saw the allocation for this campaign plus I think it also a very interesting project especially for gamers. And surely this will be successful too because it is run by Sylon, one of the best Campaign Manager in bitcointalk. I've heard a lot of positive feedbacks about him so I'm sure he knows too that this project is worth it.

Thank you!  Smiley I agree with you, I have also heard about that, Sylon has good reviews about managing campaigns just like jamal.

Aside from the percentage of allocation, what I also like about this campaign is that it is fresh for me. I am a gamer but I was never really interested into card games but I hope that this will change. I really do hope that this project will succeed. I just checked the spreadsheet and I can see that there are many participants already. I guess the 80% allocation is very attractive and effective.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
KGBx

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:48:58 PM

I've read through the thread and I see that the game itself is really interesting, I'll download and test on my iPad ASAP Smiley

Heartilly

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:51:40 PM

Outside of the literal ShadowToken ICO discussion and basically out of curiousity, I downloaded the card game (PC client) and want to check out all the things associated with the game like gameplays, features, interface etc.

Im a gamer but Im can't easily hooked by up the game card game that's why I want to see the stuffs here if there's something interesting that I can tried on. Smiley Going back to the project, I see lots of positive feedback here. I will closely look at the project and will see how it goes.

Hey even as I see that you downloaded the client on Desktop, are you already have an experienced installing the game on Android?

I meet the pre-requisites but still not installing on my smartphone. GooglePlay, download, install then nothing happened.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

Outside of the literal ShadowToken ICO discussion and basically out of curiousity, I downloaded the card game (PC client) and want to check out all the things associated with the game like gameplays, features, interface etc.

Im a gamer but Im can't easily hooked by up the game card game that's why I want to see the stuffs here if there's something interesting that I can tried on. Smiley Going back to the project, I see lots of positive feedback here. I will closely look at the project and will see how it goes.

Hey even as I see that you downloaded the client on Desktop, are you already have an experienced installing the game on Android?

I meet the pre-requisites but still not installing on my smartphone. GooglePlay, download, install then nothing happened.

I haven't installed it on my Android device but I want some tips for you.

-If you are sure that you have an extra space or huge room for the game, go to Settings>App>Playstore (may vary per devices but it's easy to locate) then tap Uninstall Updates. After that installed it again. (This will gonna work Im sure)

-If above instruction not works for you, then I suggest to install it directly by using an APK file of the game. Go to apk-dl.com or downloader-apk.com then search the game. It will give you an APK file of the game. No worries in part of game devs as it was still counted on their download stats even a player/s will download the game at those sites.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

NavySeals

Activity: 238

★ BitClave $22M/$25M on pre-sale ★

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

If the game already reached millions of real players without spending money on advertisement of the game, they will get huge amount of players when they start their marketing activity.

LesterD

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:02:39 PM

I've read through the thread and I see that the game itself is really interesting, I'll download and test on my iPad ASAP Smiley
same here, i will try this game and i will enjoy this, i will always wait the latest updates so i wont be late on the latest updates Smiley

ice098

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:08:57 PM

yes i think that the ico will be successfull to and it will be listed in famous exchanger. it will also has  a good price in the market and many investors and traders will like it too very much.

Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:45:22 PM

same here, i will try this game and i will enjoy this, i will always wait the latest updates so i wont be late on the latest updates Smiley

I've tried the game and it's very interesting.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:46:23 PM

yes i think that the ico will be successfull to and it will be listed in famous exchanger. it will also has  a good price in the market and many investors and traders will like it too very much.

Dear Devs!

Any plans for the exchanges? Bittrex or poloniex?

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
sergsen

Activity: 266

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:56:15 PM

The project will soon open, I think it will go well, an advertising company and promotion at a high level

Heartilly

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:13:33 PM

I haven't installed it on my Android device but I want some tips for you.

-If you are sure that you have an extra space or huge room for the game, go to Settings>App>Playstore (may vary per devices but it's easy to locate) then tap Uninstall Updates. After that installed it again. (This will gonna work Im sure)

-If above instruction not works for you, then I suggest to install it directly by using an APK file of the game. Go to apk-dl.com or downloader-apk.com then search the game. It will give you an APK file of the game. No worries in part of game devs as it was still counted on their download stats even a player/s will download the game at those sites.

Hi! Thanks for the instruction!

I did the first option and it works wonderfully! the same with applications I have some error while installing.

Well will try now the game of ShadowToken!

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

cakravothy

Activity: 518

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:33:56 PM

Hello all,

Perfect ratio 80% for signature is a lot !

Also I hope we can get a lot 😅

Have a nice weekends.

Yeah, I agree. Actually, this is a very good project and the bounty still big. The number of participants in the subscription grows that indicate good sign to enjoy the reward. So let's give our full support for this project to become successful.
I really think that it is too much for a lot of bounty hunters but look fair for a great campaign i guess the campaign will do well in the coming weeks i guess the ICO will be a huge success for everybody.

I think is fair reward to bounty hunter
is very good if alocation to signature campaign is big, above another bounty

Over 200 users participated signature campaign.
And team said they estimate the marketcap $1-2m. do your math  Roll Eyes

with alocation to bounty 5% i think still is good reward

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

ice098

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:39:02 PM

The project will soon open, I think it will go well, an advertising company and promotion at a high level
Yes. I am very excited to see it havin a numerous token that has been sold out by the investors. Shadow token will be more popular when the ico begins. Let us support this ico till the end. What are we waiting for

thepo1m

Activity: 476

Japan open the Blocks

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:56:27 PM

Gaming industry is really huge market and I believe Shadow project can create their own niche for themselves and make the most of the market. The ICO date is fast approaching hope this will be a huge success

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄█████████████   █   ████████▄
   ██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀   ██████████
  ███████████           ████████████
 ██████████████   ▄▄     ▀███████████
 █████████████   █████▄   ███████████
██████████████   ██████   ████████████
██████████████    ▀▀▀   ▄█████████▀▀
█████████████    ▄      ▀████▀▀▀    ▄▄
     ▀▀▀█████   █████▄▄▄█▀▀     ▄▄████
█▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄▄▄███████
 ███████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
  ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ███████████
   ███████▄▄          ▄▄███████████
    ▀██████   ▄██   █████████████▀
      ▀████▄▄▄██   ████████████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████
   █████
   █████              ▄████
  █████               █████
  █████               █████               ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █████▄▄████▄▄      █████             ▄█████████  ████      ████
  ██████████████     █████████████    ██████████    ████    ████
 ████████████████    ████████████    █████▀▀▀▀▀      ████  ████
 ██████    ▀█████   █████           █████             ████████
 █████      █████   █████           ████               ██████
 █████      █████   █████          █████                ████
█████      ██████  █████           █████               ██████
█████     ██████   █████           █████              ████████
█████▄▄▄███████    ██████▄▄▄▄███   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████  ████
██████████████     █████████████    ███████████     ████    ████
██████████▀▀        ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████    ████      ████
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  █    █
█  █  █  ██
█      █  ██
██  █      █
██  █  █  █
█    █  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  ██  █
█  █  ██  █

██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  ██
    █
    █
  ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  █    █
█  █  █  ██
█      █  ██
██  █      █
██  █  █  █
█    █  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  ██  █
█  █  ██  █
Holess

Activity: 308

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:01:53 PM

i downloaded the game now and started playing. it's a bit of a mixed game at the start, but it's an enjoyable game. i will transfer as the game develops progress.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Despacito

Activity: 196

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:42:50 PM

Gaming industry is really huge market and I believe Shadow project can create their own niche for themselves and make the most of the market. The ICO date is fast approaching hope this will be a huge success

To me, they already created their niche because they have special players for their game. After crowd sale they can expand more and more in the gaming platforms for android and iOS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.