Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2018, 01:36:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 42098 times)
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:56:06 PM

Look for the problem on your side.
Because the Shadow client is working properly.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
kriptom

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

IAME

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

I tried the game . I think it's beautiful, but it has shortcomings. The phone also difficult to play . You need to make the cards bigger .

▄▄▄█▌ ▐██▄▄                                                             
    ▄█▀           ▀█▄                                                          
  ▄▀                 ▀▄         ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▀        ███        ▀█        ██▌       ████       ████      ████    ██▌▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐▌          ▀          ▐▌       ██▌      ██▌▐██      █████    █████    ██▌     
█         ▄█▀█▄         █       ██▌     ▄██  ██▌     ██▌██▌  ▄██▐██    ████████
█         █   █         █       ██▌    ▐██    ██▄    ██▌ ██▄▄██ ▐██    ██▌     
▐█       ▀▀▀  █        █▌       ██▌    ██      ██    ██▌  ████  ▐██    ██▌     
 ▀█      ▀█▀  █       ▄▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▄     █   █     ▄█▀                                                        
     ▀█▄▄ █   █ ▄▄█▀                                                           
         ▀▀   ▀▀         

IAME Fragmented Identity                   
                      WEBSITE      WHITEPAPER      MEDIUM      TWITTER      FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM                  
       JOIN      
    AIRDROP   
bircoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

The phone app is nice . A little short, but it can be done immediately . The project is very good .

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1004

BLOK helps the gig economy through blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:11:45 PM

This game is a pure marvel, it will carton! Fine graphics, easy gameplay !!

Smolko

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046094.new#new

German thread uploaded.
MorpheWQ
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:58:27 PM

I am ready to invest some money for this ico. First of all I like the game. And I want to be inside in waves ecosystem. This is the second.

layoutph

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:06:42 PM

Sir Admin I have a question? You mentioned that initial coin offering starts at $0.05 cents, and at your site it is 20usd?
Meaning price will start at $0.05 until it reach 20usd? So early buyers can buy huge coin at discounted price?

Who control the price increase?

I think that Shadow tokens will sold in few hours after ICO start. The honest price much higher and Bounty participants wil lucky in this compaign!

What is the ICO price of shadow token? i visited their website several time but nothing found there.yes, its the first bounty campaign that providing 80% bounty only for signature campaign.I am happy to promote this awesome project.best of luck shadow token project.

The starting price is $0.05 at 9am EDT on August 1st. Markets will be maintained on the Waves DEX in SHDW/BTC, SHDW/ETH and SHDW/Waves. But it's a free market, the price will go up with demand. "Easy buy" options will also be available on our website to buy at "market rate" directly with BTC, ETH and Waves.

kim-yon

Activity: 434

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:20:39 PM

the signature I didn't, but I'll invest Ico. Nice project, fun game . good luck.

ShadowEra

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:14:04 AM

Sir Admin I have a question? You mentioned that initial coin offering starts at $0.05 cents, and at your site it is 20usd?
Meaning price will start at $0.05 until it reach 20usd? So early buyers can buy huge coin at discounted price?

Who control the price increase?

That's a good question! The $20 price is referring to the minimum amount to purchase by using the Easy Buy option with PayPal. If you send direct ETH/BTC or use the Waves DEX, then of course you can buy any amount and even fractions of SHDW.

It's an open market so the price is expected to change with demand. $0.05 is the starting price, let's see how high it will go Wink

rjbtc2017

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:19:31 AM

I've been reading positive feedbacks regarding the game, I'm sure that this campaign will be successful. The team did a really good job on this campaign. Most of the campaigns that were handled by Sylon were successful, so let's all expect it. Great job guys!

This game is already a successful one. The campaign is, I suppose, just for the sake of more money for advertisement and more development for the game. It's good that after running for a while and having a lot of players, this game is expanding their platform by implementing cryptocurrency. Just look at the forum (http://www.shadowera.com/forum.php) of their game and see how active people actually are. The posts and the number of threads are so much. You know that people are really active and really discuss strategies and the game itself.
that's another great news coming from this project there's already a community which enjoying the service so for sure it will really be a useful
project for those game lovers, its just needed  good publicity and more social advertisement so people will be much aware about the opportunity
this new coin will bring.
Marketing is really needed , in order to gain more players, i hope shadowera will penetrate to young audiences, since the game has good reviews and i heard that the game has also tutorial for beginners and also a forum that you can also ask your co players.
Ouyunk

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:20:08 AM

I started playing this game from yesterday because I was curious to try it through android, the game is nice and quite entertaining but I do not understand in some parts, whether this tokens can to buy items in the shadow era game?

ballot

Activity: 965
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:15:17 AM

Card names cautioned me. Very well thought out.
Wowcoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:28:53 AM

I am ready to invest some money for this ico. First of all I like the game. And I want to be inside in waves ecosystem. This is the second.
Me too am ready to invest some hope this project become successful. And the game its great but sometimes there's a problem loading to my cellphone maybe my slow connection. Good luck to us.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
           Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere        
        ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
housebtc

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:36:13 AM

I tried the game . I think it's beautiful, but it has shortcomings. The phone also difficult to play . You need to make the cards bigger .

Good observation, I think the phone app needs some work, if the team can collect the feedback and take them into considerations to improve their game it will be great

▒███▒ ▒█████▒ ▒██████ ▒██████ ▒██████ ▒██████ ▒██████▒ ▒████████████▒ ▒▒▒███▒▒ ▒████████████▒ ▒██████ ▒███████ ▒██████████████████▒ ███████████▒ ▒█████████████████ ▒██████ ▒███████ ▒███████▒▒ ▓▒████▒ ██████████████ ▒█████▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▒ ▒██████ ███████▒ ▒██████▒ ▒▓▒██▒ ▒███████▒▒░░░▒▒ █▒ ▒██████ ▒██████ ▒██████▒ ▒████▒ ▒███▒ ███████ ██████▒ ▒██████▒███████ ▒ ████ ▒██████▒ ▒▒▒████████████▒ ▒█████████████▒ ▒███▒ ▒██████▒ ███████████████████▒ ▒██████▒▒██████▒ ▒██▒ ▒██████▒ ██████████▒▒▒▒▒██████▒ ▒██████ ▒███████▒ ▒ ███▒ ▒██████▒ ▒██████▒ ██████▒ ▒██████ ▒███████ ▒ ▒███ ▒██████▒ ██████▒ ██████▒ ▒██████ ▒████████ ▒▒ ▒███ ▒██████▒ ▒██████▒ ▓██████ ▒██████ ▒████████▒ ▒▒▒ ▒███▒ ▒██████▒ ████████████████████ ░██████ ▒████████▒ ▒▒▒ ▒▒█▒▒█▒ ▒██████▒ ▒███████████████▒ ░░▒▒▒▓▒ ▒▒███▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒ ▒█████▒ ▒▒▒█████▒▒ • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • ░██ ░███████ ░████████████ ▒████████████████░ ▒███████████▒ ████████ ░██████████████░ ░█████████▓ ░████████████████ ░███████████ ░██████████████████ ▒█████████████ ███████████████▒ ▓██████████████░ ░███████░ █████████████████ ▓█▓ ██████████████████▒ ██ ████████████████████ ██ ████████████████████ ██░░███████████████████░ ███████░ ▓███████████ ░████ ████████░ ░░ ░█████ ░█▒ • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • • ██ • TWITTERDISCORDMEDIUMGITHUB
budiartha

Activity: 392

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:02:08 AM

the signature I didn't, but I'll invest Ico. Nice project, fun game . good luck.

Of course that's a good step because this game site is interesting and of course will be much in demand, may our hope all the results will be good and provide benefits to investors good luck  Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
deddod

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:05:04 AM

I started playing this game from yesterday because I was curious to try it through android, the game is nice and quite entertaining but I do not understand in some parts, whether this tokens can to buy items in the shadow era game?

How your testimonial about this game? I have never tried it. Grin
If I may comment I think the display will look the same as PC, Android and iOS. Grin

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ManagerVirta

Activity: 672
Merit: 535

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

Russian thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026367.0

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  .U T E M I S.  [    ]   
Russlenat

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:28:54 AM

It's really interested game, I like most of all the cards and its abilities, I play it with my android device and save the game from my home and continue to play with in the office. Hopefully more other card to come-out soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED
.GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
              ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
ENKIDU
...............Social Media...............
Telegram    Reddit       Medium
Twitter ANN Thread Facebook
█ █
█ █
█ █

█ █
█ █
█ █
.,POSSIBLE ONLY..
       ON THE
.,..BLOCKCHAIN....
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PinkB

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:45:57 AM

Card names cautioned me. Very well thought out.
I also like this game most. Just now download it from Google play store and starting playing.hope i would found this game more interesting after sometime latter .

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
M A K E   I S I M P L E
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
GET IT ON               
Google Play
okissabam

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:46:52 AM

I got curious and downloaded the game (Android) just today, pretty nice features but I think there is still more you could add up to the game. Will try to play more and comment after I play this game.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.