Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STC] | Airdrop still open | LOTTERY | direct sale  (Read 5060 times)
Miou

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:54:16 AM

I have no ETH but this project seem promising, so I might crap some and participate airdrop

This project seems promising "no promise" though lol. I'll join as well for fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Straightcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

Dont rlly see a plan, just people sending 0.01 ETH for hopes

Let's talk straight: Isn't investing in hopes what 99% of investors do when buying coins or sending BTC/ETH to ICOs? So I am honest: I don't promise any tech that might be done some day and might work - or not. I give you the chance to buy into a crypto currency in three ways and yeah_ hope it gains in value and give you a decent profit.

I really want to paritcipate in airdrop and lottery, but where we can send 0.01 eth? i mean there is no ETH address in this announcement. Or we need to wait until july 16 to participate airdrop and lottery then will be announced where we can send 0.01 ETH?

The adress will be announced on the website (under "ICO") on sunday 16th at 11.59 pm (23.59) german time. As well as the instructions for the lottery. To get reminded you can subscribe to our newsletter.

I think there is a another coin name STR

The token name will be STC not STR.

Whether this airdrop today is also what is waiting for ICO we please ask for a little infonya so we are always stacked waiting for this good project. thanks so much dev.

The airdrop and start of the ICO is on sunday, 23.59 german time. You can subscribe to our newsletter to get a reminder.

What the hell? You gonna pay 0.01 eth for airdrop?  That's not airdrop OMG!

250*0.01=2.5 eth free money  Grin

Well good luck with your scam.  

Edit

What the fuck your token for if we still need ethereum to buy tiket?

There is no reason to offend me. This is not a scam, but a pure token thats distributed in different ways. Noone forces you to participate so if you don't like it don't send any funds.

What the hell? You gonna pay 0.01 eth for airdrop?  That's not airdrop OMG!

250*0.01=2.5 eth free money  Grin

Well good luck with your scam.  

Edit

What the fuck your token for if we still need ethereum to buy tiket?

I'm still confused how do you say this is a scam?
hahahahaha LOL XD  Grin yes you are right, i think pay 0.001 ethereum  for airdrop it's seems this that is not projects.
how with pay 0.000001 ETH for airdrop?  Grin

0.000001 ETH would not even cover the TX cost to send you the tokens. And as you know: I do like to go on a nice holiday for my family and not have any additional costs with the airdrop. ;-) If 0.01 (around 2,50$) is too much for you, just don't send any funds. I think there will be enough people to get some nice STC via the airdrop.

This is a sincere post. I like all the activities about it, especially the airdrop. Is there any more detailed airdrop content? What time does it start at 16? What's the drop in address?

The airdrop starts on sunday 16th at 23.59/11.59 pm german time. The adress will be announced at that time on the website.

Ambitious projects, I will actively participate in, if not requested by the 0.01eth, I may not participate

It is requested so obviously you can't participate. The lottery will run for a week so if you change your mind at a time when the airdrop will be over you can still buy into that one.
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

Hi dev, the honest person ever.
Anyway, are you willing to make the token listed on an exchange at least?
I know you wouldn't promise anything but I'd like to know your plan.

Yes, of yourse! I hope it gets a good marketcap so we will maybe be listed on major exchanges later on. And if the ICO raises some money I will use some of it to get listed ASAP on smaller exchanges! A straightcoin with no purpose but its own value needs trading to prove it's value, correct? ;-)

Thanks. Im glad to hear. But I sensed you have no incentives to do it because you don't have any straightcoin. 100% distributed. But I can say it to other ICOs to be honest thought.

I don't really get your point. I am not holding a single STC after the Airdrop/Direct Sale/Lottery.i would really like to understand whats your issue so I can solve it.

I mean if you have token you'll get benefits after it's listed. It's natural.
But if you don't, why do you pay your time or money for listing it? No incentive to dedicate.

I'm not offensive. Your idea is novel and humorous.

Ok, now I understand. Of course I'd like some of the tokens as well. But I don't see a reason to keep them because the money I need to get listed, some marketing and my vacation is raised via the ICO/Lottery. When the lottery and ICO is over and everyone can see it is NOT a scam I will buy some tokens back as soon as we are listed (or via an escrow).
Miou

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

Yes, of yourse! I hope it gets a good marketcap so we will maybe be listed on major exchanges later on. And if the ICO raises some money I will use some of it to get listed ASAP on smaller exchanges! A straightcoin with no purpose but its own value needs trading to prove it's value, correct? ;-)

Thanks. Im glad to hear. But I sensed you have no incentives to do it because you don't have any straightcoin. 100% distributed. But I can say it to other ICOs to be honest thought.

I don't really get your point. I am not holding a single STC after the Airdrop/Direct Sale/Lottery.i would really like to understand whats your issue so I can solve it.

But if you don't, why do you pay your time or money for listing it? No incentive to dedicate.

Ok, now I understand. Of course I'd like some of the tokens as well. But I don't see a reason to keep them because the money I need to get listed, some marketing and my vacation is raised via the ICO/Lottery. When the lottery and ICO is over and everyone can see it is NOT a scam I will buy some tokens back as soon as we are listed (or via an escrow).

Buy back... for what?  You can't use this toke for anything after lCO, can you?
tezaurop

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:52:12 PM

where we can send 0.01 eth?
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

Straightcoin - a honest coin with no premining!

ERC 20 token, based on ETH blochain

• ICO starting on Sunday, 16th and running for a week
  • Distribution via Airdrop, direct token sale and lottery
  • a straight token - no postponed and vague idea behind it, just true crypto value
  • no hoax or scam, but no promises neither
  • no bounty campaign - just a straight distribution
  • no copy/paste code on github or bad social media campaigns - simply check out the website and subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss the ICO Lottery, Airdrop

Just in case you wonder about my newbie status: I have another account at BTT that's connected to a different project.
It's a very serious one that consumed a lot of developing time (not mine). This one is serious as well, but might be called a scam by one or another. Thats just fair and a matter of perspective. In any case I dont't want to harm the other project and stay anonymous. Thanks for understanding!

Please don't post adresses in here for the airdrop. It will start the same moment the ICO does and the first 250 participants will get free STC.

Additional Information about Distribution:

• 25% of the supply of 100000 STC are distributed via an airdrop. You have to pay a little fee of 0.01 ETH to participate to keep out spammers. The first 250 participants get 100 free STC (worth 1ETH/0.01 ETH per STC - ICO price)
  • 25% of the supply of 100000 STC are distributed via a direct token sale. The minimum amount to invest is 0.1 ETH. The exchange rate is 100 STC/ETH or 100 STC/0.1 BTC. You can buy as many tokens as you want. The direct sale will be locked as soon as 25000 tokens are sold. If any tokens are left they are given to the lottery participants.
  • 50% of the supply of 100000 STC is distributed via a lottery system. For each 0.01 ETH you get 1 lottery ticket. As many tickets as needed will be sold. Beware: A ticket does NOT represent a token. It just represents your % chances to win in the lottery. A simple example: Asher, Julie and Donald participate in the lottery. Asher bought 10 tickets. Julie bought 100. Donald bought 890 (well, he can afford it). A list with 1000 lines is genreated and mixed randomly (check FAQs to see how it works: http://straightcoin.org/faq/#1499801791880-15252ad4-43c7. Asher is on line 1, Donald is on line 2, Julie is on lines 3-7, Donald is on line 8, Asher is on lines 9 and 10. Etc. Their winnings are added and STC tokens sent to their ETH adresses. Check out the winnings table here: http://straightcoin.org/faq/#1499801791735-5f7df11f-44eb The first 1000 places receive a price!
  • There is absolutly no premining and a supply of only 100k coins. As you have three options to get them (be FAST, INVEST or GAMBLE) it is a fair distribution.

How sad, that there will be no bounties for us bounty hunter.
Wish you luck with your project.
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:06:37 PM

So this is another UET - like ICO? Only the first potato salad succeeded in Kickstarter, why will STR be different?

BTW STR is for Stellar.

grigoropol

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

So this is another UET - like ICO? Only the first potato salad succeeded in Kickstarter, why will STR be different?

BTW STR is for Stellar.

confusion
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:52:41 PM

Buy back... for what?  You can't use this toke for anything after lCO, can you?

Buy back to hold some of them myself. Seriously: How many tokens are "used" for their native purpose? Either they're traded in daytrading or held longterm. This is what this token is for as well, hopefully they're not dumped as soon as we hit an exchange but held longterm. :-)

where we can send 0.01 eth?

You can send them to an adress that is provided on the website on sunday 16th at midnight.

Straightcoin - a honest coin with no premining!

ERC 20 token, based on ETH blochain

• ICO starting on Sunday, 16th and running for a week
  • Distribution via Airdrop, direct token sale and lottery
  • a straight token - no postponed and vague idea behind it, just true crypto value
  • no hoax or scam, but no promises neither
  • no bounty campaign - just a straight distribution
  • no copy/paste code on github or bad social media campaigns - simply check out the website and subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss the ICO Lottery, Airdrop

Just in case you wonder about my newbie status: I have another account at BTT that's connected to a different project.
It's a very serious one that consumed a lot of developing time (not mine). This one is serious as well, but might be called a scam by one or another. Thats just fair and a matter of perspective. In any case I dont't want to harm the other project and stay anonymous. Thanks for understanding!

Please don't post adresses in here for the airdrop. It will start the same moment the ICO does and the first 250 participants will get free STC.

Additional Information about Distribution:

• 25% of the supply of 100000 STC are distributed via an airdrop. You have to pay a little fee of 0.01 ETH to participate to keep out spammers. The first 250 participants get 100 free STC (worth 1ETH/0.01 ETH per STC - ICO price)
  • 25% of the supply of 100000 STC are distributed via a direct token sale. The minimum amount to invest is 0.1 ETH. The exchange rate is 100 STC/ETH or 100 STC/0.1 BTC. You can buy as many tokens as you want. The direct sale will be locked as soon as 25000 tokens are sold. If any tokens are left they are given to the lottery participants.
  • 50% of the supply of 100000 STC is distributed via a lottery system. For each 0.01 ETH you get 1 lottery ticket. As many tickets as needed will be sold. Beware: A ticket does NOT represent a token. It just represents your % chances to win in the lottery. A simple example: Asher, Julie and Donald participate in the lottery. Asher bought 10 tickets. Julie bought 100. Donald bought 890 (well, he can afford it). A list with 1000 lines is genreated and mixed randomly (check FAQs to see how it works: http://straightcoin.org/faq/#1499801791880-15252ad4-43c7. Asher is on line 1, Donald is on line 2, Julie is on lines 3-7, Donald is on line 8, Asher is on lines 9 and 10. Etc. Their winnings are added and STC tokens sent to their ETH adresses. Check out the winnings table here: http://straightcoin.org/faq/#1499801791735-5f7df11f-44eb The first 1000 places receive a price!
  • There is absolutly no premining and a supply of only 100k coins. As you have three options to get them (be FAST, INVEST or GAMBLE) it is a fair distribution.

How sad, that there will be no bounties for us bounty hunter.
Wish you luck with your project.

Sorry, but I want to keep it straight. :-) If we raise enough funds and you can prove you supported this through your networking I'll send you a tip in ETH or BTC.

BTW STR is for Stellar.

No, not another UET. It's meant serious. But if it's useless or not is a matter of perspective. What about the EOS or so many other coins that are traded right now. They might have a purpose someday, but not yet (and maybe they never will). Are they useless? No, because its all about speculation for most of us anyway. However, you don't need to particiüate if you think it's useless. :-) BTW, the token will be STC and not STR.
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:57:29 PM

Only 3 days left...
Miou

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:13:47 PM

Thanks for the reply, dev.

I think people generally invest for the probability of the project success even though it's extremely low especially on ICO.
But in case of useless token, i dunno why but people keep trading and holding for no probability.

So this straightcoin is a next social experiment. Interesting.
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:49:07 AM

Thanks for the reply, dev.

I think people generally invest for the probability of the project success even though it's extremely low especially on ICO.
But in case of useless token, i dunno why but people keep trading and holding for no probability.

So this straightcoin is a next social experiment. Interesting.

Actually most ICOs of the past, no matter if there is a working product behind it, just a promise or nothing at all, turned out pretty profitable if you join in early.

BTW: A lot of people have subscribed already. Stay tuned!
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:39:15 AM

What is the value of Straightcoin ? Just for fun?
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

The airdrop, lottery and direct sale starts tommorow. Please spread the word about it!
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:54:35 AM

What is the value of Straightcoin ? Just for fun?

What is the value of EUR?
What is the value of BTC?
What is the value of DOGE?

People trust in it, trade with it, create demand and therefore create value. Every currency, cryptocoin or token is worth what people think it's worth. Theres no objective way to measure it actually. Thats why I created straightcoin - no promises about software or dapps that might never be finished or work.
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:06:45 PM

Why is the clock counting up again?
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

Reserved for French translation

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:54:44 PM

Yep its not an airdrop you just bought it at a very cheap price. any road map, future plans? dev said its gonna be a whole new code let me do the math 0.01 x 250 = 2.5 ETH or 0.21750005 BTC
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:19:12 PM

I hope you can remove the 0.01 ETH fee if you really want to airdrop your coin. Asking for a fee on an airdrop will raise a lot of questions and people will doubt if the project is legit.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:25:11 PM

I hope you can remove the 0.01 ETH fee if you really want to airdrop your coin. Asking for a fee on an airdrop will raise a lot of questions and people will doubt if the project is legit.
This is not airdrop I think, more precisely this is in the name of investment bonuses, airdrop it in can be completely free. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: