Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STC] | Airdrop still open | LOTTERY | direct sale  (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:00:51 AM

want to join the airdrop .how ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Straightcoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

want to join the airdrop .how ??

http://straightcoin.org/ico/#1499802768660-5454d872-3dca
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:14:37 AM

Hi, i've sent 0.01 Ether for the airdrop. What happens now, where can i see the 100 STR tokens ?

Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

Hi, i've sent 0.01 Ether for the airdrop. What happens now, where can i see the 100 STR tokens ?

Hi. Thanks for participating. You will get them as soon as the ICO is over (in 6 days).

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

i am already set 0.01 to the address. can't wait for it
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

Great, youll get it as soon as the ICO is over. Your within the 250 participants for sure! You can as well invest in the lottery, not many participants yet! The less there are the higher your chances. A ticket costs only 0.01 ETH. :-)
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:16:49 PM

Sent 0.01 ether to the address at hand, I'm looking forward to receiving my tokens.

For a coin that makes no promises, I'm excited to see what will happen with this one.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

joined the airdrop, goodluck dev
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

this project is funny , i want to ask : what is the next after the ICO ? no roadmap no white paper , and this token base on Eth chain ,just a token of eth have no value!
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

Ok dev i have sent 0.01eth according to the instructions on the website, this is HISH Tx HASH
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6e7bc80c28055014de64a596e8dc255012c9177c81ef7c0360b1c9a8f7cbcf2b
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

Sent 0.01 ether to the address at hand, I'm looking forward to receiving my tokens.

For a coin that makes no promises, I'm excited to see what will happen with this one.

Ok dev i have sent 0.01eth according to the instructions on the website, this is HISH Tx HASH
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6e7bc80c28055014de64a596e8dc255012c9177c81ef7c0360b1c9a8f7cbcf2b

All tokens will be sent after the ICO is over.

this project is funny , i want to ask : what is the next after the ICO ? no roadmap no white paper , and this token base on Eth chain ,just a token of eth have no value!

After the ICO we hope that enough tokens are sold and distributed fair and we get listed on smaller exchanges. Lots of other tokens based on ETH chain have no "real value as well. They just promise the will do some great stuff someday. Some will and develop great projects, most will fail. Therefore I don't promise anything. The value of a token or currency is the hope and belief people put in it and that leads to a demand.

So get these tokensas long as they're cheap. :-) Still almost 200 airdrops left for a little fee of 0.01 ETH.
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

The bonus for the direct sale will only last 30 more minutes!

Pay 0.01 for 2 instead of one lottery ticket with the chance to win 12000 STC!
Pay 0.01 for 2 instead of 1 token via the direct sale.

Ends in 30 minutes!

georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:02:18 AM

Ends in 30 minutes!

no offence ,this project is a joke !
wyz2484

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:14:30 AM

Seems like a cool idea - I'm looking forward to reading the token paper. Do you have an ETA for when you'll be releasing it?
may i join slack or telegram ,I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people...
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:48:56 AM

I hope you can remove the 0.01 ETH fee if you really want to airdrop your coin. Asking for a fee on an airdrop will raise a lot of questions and people will doubt if the project is legit.

The airdrop is nit the only way to distribute STC. The fee is less then 2$ to prevent spamming.

Thats not a good reason, you cant give a better requirement for the airdrop to avoid spammers instead of asking for sending few bucks to your eth wallet. It is a fishy thing for an airdrop, of course it is not recommended for everyone to join the airdrop imho. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:47:38 PM

Ends in 30 minutes!

Nope, it's not. I am just telling you straight out, that this token won't have any valua, besides the one you put into it. That's not different ftom most other tokens out there. They might have whitepapers (did you read them? Did you realize 80% are just written so there is a whitepaper, but not because there is a real innovation that needs to be explained?), they might have a team including advisors (LOL) and a fancy website. But throwing 100dreds of dollars at ICOs you don't know if they ever will suceed is at least as much speculation as sending money to me. Except in this case you don't need to feel bad if it won't work out - I told you there are no promises!

I hope you can remove the 0.01 ETH fee if you really want to airdrop your coin. Asking for a fee on an airdrop will raise a lot of questions and people will doubt if the project is legit.

The airdrop is nit the only way to distribute STC. The fee is less then 2$ to prevent spamming.

Thats not a good reason, you cant give a better requirement for the airdrop to avoid spammers instead of asking for sending few bucks to your eth wallet. It is a fishy thing for an airdrop, of course it is not recommended for everyone to join the airdrop imho. 

Yeah, maybe it is not a classical airdrop. But more than a normal distribution/token sale as well. We do have the normal token sale as well, where a token is 100* as expensive as when getting it via the airdrop.

Seems like a cool idea - I'm looking forward to reading the token paper. Do you have an ETA for when you'll be releasing it?
may i join slack or telegram ,I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people...

All you need to know is said straight in this thread and on the website. There is no whitepaper and no slack.

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:50:42 AM

Ends in 30 minutes!

Nope, it's not. I am just telling you straight out, that this token won't have any valua, besides the one you put into it. That's not different ftom most other tokens out there. They might have whitepapers (did you read them? Did you realize 80% are just written so there is a whitepaper, but not because there is a real innovation that needs to be explained?), they might have a team including advisors (LOL) and a fancy website. But throwing 100dreds of dollars at ICOs you don't know if they ever will suceed is at least as much speculation as sending money to me. Except in this case you don't need to feel bad if it won't work out - I told you there are no promises!

Yeah, maybe it is not a classical airdrop. But more than a normal distribution/token sale as well. We do have the normal token sale as well, where a token is 100* as expensive as when getting it via the airdrop.

All you need to know is said straight in this thread and on the website. There is no whitepaper and no slack.

I admire your honesty, but the honesty will keep the investor away for you project  Grin
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:37:12 PM

how to join this airdrop?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:22:14 AM

Very good and nice give away. I signed up so I will not miss it.

All tokens will be sent after the ICO is over.

After the ICO we hope that enough tokens are sold and distributed fair and we get listed on smaller exchanges. Lots of other tokens based on ETH chain have no "real value as well. They just promise the will do some great stuff someday. Some will and develop great projects, most will fail. Therefore I don't promise anything. The value of a token or currency is the hope and belief people put in it and that leads to a demand.

So get these tokensas long as they're cheap. :-) Still almost 200 airdrops left for a little fee of 0.01 ETH.

I think it is worth it even just to see what happens. You must not use eth from an exchange wallet ? Or is it ok ?
Straightcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:46:38 PM

how to join this airdrop?

Just send 0.01 ETH to this adress 0x7077dcE29604BF19a0fDef805E7Ec9Cb1735ab12
All further information can be found here: http://straightcoin.org/ico/#1499802768660-5454d872-3dca

I think it is worth it even just to see what happens. You must not use eth from an exchange wallet ? Or is it ok ?

Nope, don't do that. Send it directly from your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: