Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING ALL MY BITCOIN CHEAP FOR LIBERTY RESERVE OR LTC  (Read 607 times)
100Aces (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:52:03 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 02:33:01 AM by John (John K.)

Hi im new but im really here for one reason im switching to litecoin and because ive never been able to sell my BTC properly see i just turned 18 a few months ago which means i dont have any utility bills etc to verify my mtgox and i tried another exchange service and lost 5 BTC im just glad i didnt put more of my BTC in so im here now because a friend said this forum would be a pretty trustworthy place to start selling bitcoin i wanna sell them $100/Each but im willing to sell them for as low as $50-60/Each if you buy them in bulk, thank you in advance

[Mod note: If it's too good to be true, then it must be fake. Anyone who get scammed and wails on this forum will get the mandatory laugh and jeering]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aosana

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

http://newbcoin.com (Free Bitcoin Faucet)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 10:53:06 PM

Message me I'm interested.

Free ฿itcoins Every 24 Hours!
BTC: 1DhMjK4Vk9vbj5ZDQNWbomHSRZae8dNmJ8
100Aces (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 10:58:09 PM

Will DO
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 12:43:32 AM

Rules to avoid being scammed

1) Don't just trust the status of a member, anyone can write 500 posts and be a hero member in a short period. This just means that he invested some time on his membership. He can always decide that a profitable scam will be a good payment for his time.
2) Never deal with anyone without doing a search in the forum with his nickname, in order to check if he has scam accusations.
3) Ask for his coin address and always search it on blockchain.info or www.cryptocoinexplorer.com to verify if his address has the amounts he is claiming.[/b]
4) Be very suspicious about proposals well under market price or if he accepts your proposal under market price with no negotiation.
5) Look for the reputation of the member (his successful trades, in the form of vouches from the other party on the deal).
6) Even if he has some reputation, never send all the money in one transfer: send one first very small tranche (0.1 btc might be a good start) and wait for his payment. Send a second little higher tranche and wait again, etc. Small increments, because he might decide to pay you the first and second, to scam a bigger tranche. Always suspect if he doesn't accept to trade in small tranches.
7) If he has no reputation (including most cases when he is a newbie or a Jr.), even small tranches are a risk. Better use an escrow system, like the one of bitmit.net, or a trusted member, or you might need to send over 10 very small tranches. It can be annoying, but loosing your money will be more.
8] For big amounts always use an escrow system, unless the member has an excellent reputation.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
saudibull

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:17:53 AM

Selling BTC at $50 each ...... lol, guys, can this scammer get any more obvious.....
Aosana

http://newbcoin.com (Free Bitcoin Faucet)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 02:08:55 AM

Rules to avoid being scammed

1) Don't just trust the status of a member, anyone can write 500 posts and be a hero member in a short period. This just means that he invested some time on his membership. He can always decide that a profitable scam will be a good payment for his time.
2) Never deal with anyone without doing a search in the forum with his nickname, in order to check if he has scam accusations.
3) Ask for his coin address and always search it on blockchain.info or www.cryptocoinexplorer.com to verify if his address has the amounts he is claiming.[/b]
4) Be very suspicious about proposals well under market price or if he accepts your proposal under market price with no negotiation.
5) Look for the reputation of the member (his successful trades, in the form of vouches from the other party on the deal).
6) Even if he has some reputation, never send all the money in one transfer: send one first very small tranche (0.1 btc might be a good start) and wait for his payment. Send a second little higher tranche and wait again, etc. Small increments, because he might decide to pay you the first and second, to scam a bigger tranche. Always suspect if he doesn't accept to trade in small tranches.
7) If he has no reputation (including most cases when he is a newbie or a Jr.), even small tranches are a risk. Better use an escrow system, like the one of bitmit.net, or a trusted member, or you might need to send over 10 very small tranches. It can be annoying, but loosing your money will be more.
8] For big amounts always use an escrow system, unless the member has an excellent reputation.

Everybody please read this before making any trades.

Free ฿itcoins Every 24 Hours!
BTC: 1DhMjK4Vk9vbj5ZDQNWbomHSRZae8dNmJ8
pjheinz

MEC - MFLtNSHN6GSxxP3VL8jmL786tVa9yfRS4p

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:03:26 AM

ill give you 1 LTC per your "BTC"

♠♠♠https://btce-bot.me♠♠♠ Most popular BTC-E bot made! ♠♠♠ Free Trial Available!! ♠♠♠
Surpbitcoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:06:06 AM

I'll give you 2.987654321 LTC for each BTC.

Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: