Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy again?  (Read 10836 times)
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:11:13 PM

I think it time to buy Doge coin and I am damn sure it will be back to 95 sat soon So HODL your bag
Sell it When it will hit 90-95 sat Enjoy Happy trading

Thanks
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:29:22 PM

hi,

don't buy before 1st week of october.

another and last big dip is arrount the corner!

when the bitcoin will fall at 2600-2800 buy buy buy
And can we know from what crystal ball you got that very specific information, bitcoin is trading very close to 4k at the moment and I do not see a reason for bitcoin to trade below 3500, unless the Chinese government drops another bomb on bitcoin which is not that unlikely taking into account the last announcements they have made in the recent past.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:35:42 PM

hi,

don't buy before 1st week of october.

another and last big dip is arrount the corner!

when the bitcoin will fall at 2600-2800 buy buy buy
And can we know from what crystal ball you got that very specific information, bitcoin is trading very close to 4k at the moment and I do not see a reason for bitcoin to trade below 3500, unless the Chinese government drops another bomb on bitcoin which is not that unlikely taking into account the last announcements they have made in the recent past.

they'll close a major exchange by the end of september so he might be right

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

The perfect time to buy bitcoin was the last week, all the prices were down, i took the opportunity and i bought some Monero and Ethereum at that reduced price, it was an amazing opportunity, but everybody was trying to create more FUD in order to make a panic selling. I didnt believe that, so i bought coins at a cheapest price.
It was the right option, of course, because now the prices are up with more than 10% - 15%
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:41 AM

It was a better time to buy a couple days ago. There were decent dips in BTC, ETH and LTC. Wish I had taken the risk and purchased some more, but I was greedy and wanted to see if it would go a bit lower to get more bank for my buck. With prices increasing once again (still not as high as at the end of August / beginning of September), I might wait a couple days to see what happens.
nofuture

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:55:44 AM

It was a better time to buy a couple days ago. There were decent dips in BTC, ETH and LTC. Wish I had taken the risk and purchased some more, but I was greedy and wanted to see if it would go a bit lower to get more bank for my buck. With prices increasing once again (still not as high as at the end of August / beginning of September), I might wait a couple days to see what happens.
NEO for me. our group very curious about this coin so they say need wait more time. And I miss the train because follow them

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:53:39 AM

NEO for me. our group very curious about this coin so they say need wait more time. And I miss the train because follow them

Neo's gonna drop back down a little, its rose very nicely but a little pullback is inevitable

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

I you look at the history then from June till September is usually slow for alt coins. October brings in the beginning of new pumps. So I am slowly buying into alts hoping to get a nice return in next couple of months.

alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

I think this is a good time to spare some pennies for some alts, before btc rising back to 5000 which will be followed by other alts as well. Crypto isnt dead yet buddy, summer is coming  Grin

Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

Since i forecast an constant increase in market capitalization you better buy now than running after the train once you missed. the crypto market will increase in the future so fill your bags ladies and gentlemen!
AustrianGuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:32:14 AM

Green Dildos for most charts ... i repeat green dildos for most charts Cheesy
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:25:58 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins both prices are not too high at a moment so it would be good if we diversify our funds in bitcoin as well as in some good altcoin as price will start pumping as we get closer to the end of the year and that would be the best time to sell them.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:53:59 AM

My opinion is that it is always good time for buying, especially now when prices has dropped a bit. In cryptocurrency world there are always ups and downs, there will always be fluctuation in coins price. Most of money can be earned from altcoins, but because of a bit higher price fluctuation, the risk is greater. And when the risk is greater, the gain is greater too. Therefor take a bit more risk, and earn more money Cheesy .
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

Bitcoin and altcoins both prices are not too high at a moment so it would be good if we diversify our funds in bitcoin as well as in some good altcoin as price will start pumping as we get closer to the end of the year and that would be the best time to sell them.
Nope. I think bitcoin price and altcoin had been recovered. so invest now is too late for people

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀