Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Community Token  (Read 3518 times)
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

Waves is the third coin to be priorsias after ethereum and bitcoin, with the better Waves performance, I'm optimistic that Waves will one day be successful and can be like Ethereum.
This waves community I see is not so much in the hearing because the platform of waves itself rarely use and successful. more tend to ethereum and also the steller is now a lot and nice
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Waves is the third coin to be priorsias after ethereum and bitcoin, with the better Waves performance, I'm optimistic that Waves will one day be successful and can be like Ethereum.
This waves community I see is not so much in the hearing because the platform of waves itself rarely use and successful. more tend to ethereum and also the steller is now a lot and nice
I see is not so much in the hearing because the platform of waves itself rarely use and successful. more tend to ethereum and also the steller is now a lot and nice
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

I see is not so much in the hearing because the platform of waves itself rarely use and successful. more tend to ethereum and also the steller is now a lot and nice

of course, the waves and stellar actually have good prospects, but nevertheless, Ripple is on the third place of the crypto-currency market.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

With the various advantages that Waves has as well as high security, it can be said that Waves's potential will be good in the future. Many rumors circulated, that Waves would later support the exchange of world currencies such as Euros, Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Yen etc. Currently the price of Waves is still in the range of $2 - $4 only, but in the future Waves has the potential to reach $15 even more in 2018.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

of course, the waves and stellar actually have good prospects, but nevertheless, Ripple is on the third place of the crypto-currency market.

I also believe that Waves will have a good and promising future so I always buy Waves and never sell, a very large volume of transactions every day is a sign that Waves is a future coin.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

Honestly, I remember being airdrop and you could get a couple of coins for registering a purse but it's too little and those days are long gone !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

I also believe that Waves will have a good and promising future so I always buy Waves and never sell, a very large volume of transactions every day is a sign that Waves is a future coin.
Hopefully Sasha tries to make waves like last year,
and make sure that waves are a good investment in crypto currencies
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:34 PM

Hopefully Sasha tries to make waves like last year,
and make sure that waves are a good investment in crypto currencies
I think what make Waves under Ethereum only because Ethereum is more famous than Waves. In fact, actually i think Waves have more developer that adopt it's platform, Waves can be like Ethereum in future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Oniko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

How do we earn Waves Community Tokens? Can we sell them?
 Huh
To sell Waves Community Tokens (WCT), all you need is to go to DEX in waves wallet and you'll see it tradeable against waves and bitcoin.
To earn the token, read https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-community-tokens-e9e8b5db0b49

do you participate in a company from bountyhive?

Tokens are recognized by the community and you can easily sell them. But I think it's better to keep them for a long time.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

How do we earn Waves Community Tokens? Can we sell them?
 Huh
To sell Waves Community Tokens (WCT), all you need is to go to DEX in waves wallet and you'll see it tradeable against waves and bitcoin.
To earn the token, read https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-community-tokens-e9e8b5db0b49

do you participate in a company from bountyhive?

Tokens are recognized by the community and you can easily sell them. But I think it's better to keep them for a long time.
anyway, the waves have value today and the community is happy to trade these coins in the market. And this is all in spite of the fact that many experts predicted a loss of relevance in the future of this project.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

The lower the market capitalization of a cryptocurrency, the more likely it is to die. The market capitalization of most of the 350 dead cryptocurrencies present in the Coinopsy catalog.com, was below $25 million. We have never seen a really large cryptocurrency crumbling (except for Bitconnect, but it was an undisguised Scam). The capitalization of the Waves today $212 million and it's a lot. When there is competition, then there is a drive for development. If each of the cryptocurrencies is too stable, the whole market will suffer, so it's good that there are weak coins and there are strong ones. It's natural selection. The potential of Waves is far from being revealed. Still ahead. I am happy to observe the work of the project and keep the coins.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

I don't know, either you can buy it or you may receive it as you hold waves in your wallet, but basically I do not know the function of this token, maybe for like voting etc?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: